Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering -- January Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:50 pm
Firesong's whiskers twitched in amusement. "It's not like leaders ever take that advice anyway." She was worried though. a new threat was coming, and the clans were already struggling. Could they make it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:15 pm
Cinderstar nodded not really listening. She felt useless, and dull throb in her leg reminded her of that.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:25 pm
Kindlestar looked at Firesong in mock shock. "I listen to you all the time!" she meowed, a coughing fit coming afterwards.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:44 pm
Cinderstars head shot up. She turned her head wide eyed at Kindlestar "Kindlestar!?" Cinderstar back away slowly. Cinderstar remembered that cough from when Moonclan had a problem with it.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:18 pm
"I'm fine," came Kindlestar's response once she had caught her breath. Her eyes flashed dangerously at Cinderstar, not wanting to be questioned further on the subject.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:12 pm
(I am SO freakin lost...what's wrong with the forest)

Crystalstar nodded, give Kindlestar only a small glare. "What have I missed?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:28 pm
((I know something is starting up at FireClan, but I am not sure if it is going to spread out to the rest of the Clans. confused ))

Kindlestar shrugged. "I am sure that you know more than me. Your Clan was part of the war no?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:38 pm
Duskwind found a comfortable spot to sit. I wonder if Kindlestar will say anything about Sun or the prophecy. She looked up at the clear night sky wondering about what was new with the other clans.  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:27 pm
Crystalstar stood in defense, "And what of it? I would rather fight alongside with a kittypet than FireClan! If you have something to say, then say it!" Her fur stood on end and her claws went in and out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:38 pm
Cinderstar's eye twitched irritatedly. Kindlestar had completely evaded her questions. evil . . .  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:00 pm
Kindlestar's whiskers twitched. "I have no quarrel with you, and I said nothing to offend you, so unless you wish to break the oath of StarClan, then you should stand down," Kindlestar replied, her voice eerily calm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:11 pm
Cinderstar flicked her tail. "She's right Crystalstar. . ." Cinderstar didn't like the direction this was going. "But i appreciate what you've said." Cinderstar purred.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:36 pm
User Image
Crystalstar sighed, "Sorry. I've had a lot happen this past moon..." She shook her head as she thought of Gracekit.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:38 pm
Cinderstar felt her leg throb again "Ya, we've all been through a lot, i hope starclan has a good plan for all of this." Cinderstar glanced at Kindlestar.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image
Crystalstar nodded.
User Image  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff