Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~`My Marine~ (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:01 pm
"Well... I see..." Nick smiled. "Hey Ang..... One of my friends who died there,,, he gave me something very special." Nick said, taking out a ring. "He used this very ring to propose to his wife fifty years ago. He told me to use it on 'That Red Headed Girl' who I said I was in love with." Nick smiled. "When we're ready.... I will propose." Nick said, looking into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:00 pm
Angie's heart skipped a beat. Propose? He wanted to propose? At first, she couldn't speak. She couldn't remember how. And then, as she looked at the man she loved, it all cam back to her. "Well.....whenever you feel like you're ready." She said in almost a whisper.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:55 pm
"I would propose right now... but, I think we should spend more time together... I mean...we've been apart five years..." Nick said, hugging her as he kissed her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:46 pm
Angie smiled, even though she would have said yes she had to admit she agreed with him. "You're right. We should spend more time together. We need some catching up to do anyway." She smiled and took his hand in hers.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:57 pm
"Maybe some months... one year tops..." Nick said kissing her. He finished his food and looked over at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:10 pm
Angie smiled and shrugged. "Doesn't matter to me. I believe everything will fall into place eventually. As long as I'm with you always I'll be happy." She told him. Several people in the restaurant watched them a little strangely. "Wow," She chuckled. "I almost forgot we were in a restaurant."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:09 am
"Me to... I thought I was in heaven because you were there..." Nick blinked as he looked around. "Hey how 'bout we pay up and go somewhere else? Movies? Park?" he asked, takingout his wallet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:43 pm
Angie smiled and nodded. "I think that would be good. That we won't have to worry about everyone starring." She giggled. "But this place was great. I'm glad you brought me here."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:54 pm
"Anytime you want..." Nick said, paying and leaving a handesome tip. "So where do we go, Ang?" he asked, grinning at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:04 pm
Angie and Nick walked out of the restaurant as she thought of a place to go. Where was there to go at a time like this? Angie wasn't really up for a movie, the park might be do able for her but then again she didn't really care where they went. She shrugged and smiled at Nick. "I don't care. Is there any place you want to go? I mean you've been gone for five years. I'm sure there's some place you're just dying to go."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:40 pm
"I've been dying to come home to you mostly, but now that that's over with.... I think the place I want to go to the most is home with you." Nick said, turning a bit red as they walked back into town.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:15 pm
Angie laughed and took his hand. "Come on, then. It's a good thing I live alone now isn't it. Well, I don't really live alone since I have a dog. I got one after I moved in which was after college. He was sort of my graduation present to myself." They walked down the street and Angie couldn't help but feel happy at that moment. They finally stopped in front of a door and Angie walked into her apartment. "Welcome to my home." She smiled and waved her arms around. A giant Rottweiler ran up to her at the sound of her voice with much enthusiasm.

"And this is Frankie, my dog. Be careful, he may bite. He's never really liked any guy that comes here." Frankie walked over to Nick and smelled him. Angie watched him carefully, not really use to seeing Frankie act this way. Frankie licked Nick's hand and went to go sit on the sofa chair. "I guess he really likes you." She shrugged.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:55 pm
Nick smiled at Frankie, petting him. "He's intimidated by me..." Nick said, pointing out the fact that his tail was between his legs. Nick sighed. "Well, whatever. I think you're a good dog." he said, scratching behind his hears. "What did you graduate in?" Nick asked looking around her house.

He spotted a huge pile of letters stacked over ten feet and there were even more on the ground. "Heh..." he grinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:43 pm
Angie sat down on the couch and watched Nick as he walked around. "I graduated in the arts. I haven't really done much with it." She shrugged. Frankie came over and sat by her. She gently stroked his head and looked at what Nick was looking at. "Oh, yea. Hey think of it this way. Now that I'm not mad at you anymore, I can finally read them. Better late then never."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers