Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Private 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:28 pm
Israel was harmed only a bit by Elizabeth's attack, his entire body mostly muscle, and he stepped away from her, his growl softening as he heard that she had come to see Adrian and not to harm Ceres.

"Yes, she is here, Elizabeth... though I'm not sure if she would mind speaking with you..."

Noting the confused look on Elizabeth's face, Israel gave a sigh. "She doesn't remember you..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:33 pm
Elizabeth flipped her short hair to move it out of her eyes while standing there with crossed arms, "that doesn't really surprise me...." she said softly while eyeing Israel. She noticed that he hadn't changed at all over the years but that was to be expected from the 'softer' brother out of the two.
"Well...I'll just wait until morning then. My master lets me do whatever I want and I thought it would be nice to...visit...after so long." she wasn't as chatty or worrisome as she aws before but she seemed...a little more vain....and snotty...maybe because of Jackel, that had to be it, his influence and what he was doing to her.

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:38 pm
Israel watched Elizabeth's gaze and looked down at himself. "What? What are you looking at?" His eyes then flickered back to her, listening to her excuse to leave. "No, maybe you should stay... maybe you can help me get her memory back..."

This was proably the most worriedsome about his sister that he had been in years, but a blast from the past like Elizabeth was something that he could just not ignore.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:15 am
"Me? Help you?" she asked tilting her head and sighing heavily.

Elizabeth didn't really want too, and she didn't really want to help but she had to talk to Adrian and if Adrian didn't remember her there was no way she could have a proper conversation.

"Besides Israel, since when were you this soft? What do you care your sister doesn't remember me, you have your precious little Spirit, what business is it of yours?"

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:50 pm
Israel gave a snap and pushed Elizabeth to the wall, his strength unescapable as he held her there, lifting her off of her feet while choking her throat with his weaker hand. He had grown angry that Elizabeth dared to call him soft, dared to speak of Ceres' in such a negative tone.

"You're right... there's nothing for you, so leave..." He almost all but hissed at Elizabeth as he reached over her with his other hand to open the door before dropping her from his grasp. She was offically unwelcome into the home so long as she spoke of both Adrian and Ceres in that tone.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:23 pm
When he dropped her, Elizabeth choked and coughed for a moment, putting her hand on her throat but leaving no emotion in her gaze at Israel. "And I thought you were the cooperating type..." dusting herself off she flashed her golden eyes at him, as she stood by the door. She didn't want to leave without getting what she came for but knew that with Israel there to stop her a fight would break out and she didn't want her master to have to get involved with her persnal affairs.

"Alright then, I will leave but you'll be seeing me quite often." By the time she left it began to storm heavily outside and Elizabeth got caught in the rain. That didn't matter so much as the displeasing look on her face as well as Israel's when he closed the large doube doors and went back inside. As he did, atop the stairs where the two stars of the house and his twin sister, looking at him oddly.

Theia was standing at the top of the stairs with a white shawl around her shoulders, looking at Israel oddly with her large blue eyes while her twin sister sat on the railings with her arms crossed, glaring at him.

"We heard the noise down here....the...banging into the wall...." Theia motioned softly, wondering if Israel was upset. Because Israel wasn't her guardian it really wasn't any of her business, but for something to get him upset like that did involve the twins because it was after all their house.

"What's going on Israel? Was someone here? You let someone in didn't you?" Ceres was displeased at the fact he didn't wake her. It was too early into the evening to be upset and even she was showing signs of weariness and drowsiness.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:35 pm
Israel turned to see the other three staring at him from atop the grand stairs, each of them with a seperate look on thier faces. Theia was worried, Ceres seemed displeased, and Adrian looked curious, though she usually was. Giving a sigh, Israel was feeling rather tired, and so he tried to answer everyone at once.

"It was Elizabeth, she forced her way in and I stopped her. She wanted to speak, but I told her that we could speak in the morning. About what, I do not know, but she is gone now and it is late..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:51 pm
Ceres and Theia weren't as alarmed, only curious as to why Jackel's guardian would be around. It probably had to do with their guardians which the twins didn't care so much about.

Wanting to get rid of this unnecessary worry, Theia grabbed Adrian's hand gently and began to pull her off slowly, "Let's go back to bed..." she didn't want to think about or talk about Jackel or his guardian, so she let it go, hoping Ceres didn't drag the idea on too long.

Her sister on the other hand glared at Israel for a while, grabbed his arm almost violently and pulled him off to her room.
"Next time, wake me up if there's ever anyone at the door, or all you know it could have been Raiders." she was obviously angered and upset, her cheeks puffed slightly as she practically dragged him to the room. "Besides we have a fight tomorrow and like I said, I intend to win." jumping into bed she lay down and motioned him up on it as well. "Now lock that door and get some sleep before I get angry, because if we lose tomorrow you'll never hear the end of it." at this point Ceres was too annoyed and sounded like an angry child or a spoiled one at that. She was obviously anxious and aggitated but that would be fixed with tomorrow's battle.

-Time Skip-

It was early afternoon, right after lunch and the noon bell when the three met up by the pond as usual. Of course the girls were there early, Theia sitting by the pond side, her feet in the water to relax and meditate while Ceres was lying on her stomach atop a rock to soak it's heat and the sun's.

"He's late..." Ceres muttered while chewing on a piece of straw, igniting the end and putting it out. Not that it really mattered to Theia but Ceres prefered her opponents to be on time and actually present.

Theia turned to Adrian, wondering what she was thinking, wondering if she really got any sleep or was thinking about the events from last night.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:04 pm
Adrian had not infact slept well that night, thinking too much ont he conversation she had overheard between Israel and Elizabeth. That's right. Israel was stronger phsically, with better sight and touch as well, but what he lacked was speed, stealth and the ability to hear and smell to the extreme. These were the abilities Adrian possesed, so it was more of overhearing the conversation than easedropping. Of course, Israel did not need to know this. Floating in the water around Theia, Adrian looked up to the sun, the clear sky, wondering about the things that were said, Israel's soft voice interrupting her thoughts.

"Hm... he appears to be all bark and no bite, my lady." Israel stood leaned against a tree rather close to Ceres, arms crossed as his eyes shot wide open to look around the area. But of course, after a few moments, two figures came slowly down the path. Adjusting his eyes, Israel saw Jackel and Elizabeth clearly, an odd look on thier faces. "I stand corrected."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:23 am
(Sorry the post wouldn't go through this morning)

"Well I see you showed up....not that it really matters because I'm going to beat you." Jackel laughed and began fanning himself with a women's fan, pushing his glasses up to the bridge of his nose.
Elizabeth just stood there beside Jackel in her cloak, standing beside him like eye candy for any on lookers hiding in the bushes.
"It won't really matter if we fight, becuase it's so obvious I'm going to win." He kept bringing himself up, walking up to them giggling to himself some more.

Ceres was about to attack but instead Israel held her back. "WHY YOU SICK SON OF A *****! If we weren't around Deus would be useless!" she yelled just about to throw a fireball at him out of anger.

Sighing heavily, Theia stood up in the small pond and stepped out putting her shoes back on. "Both of you need to stop...violence isn't going to solve anything, besides winning this battle isn't going to prove anything." she tried to convince the two of them which didn't seem to be working.

Jackel walked up to Theia and put his finger under her cheek, moving her head to him to look at him. "Well...if I win....we'll prove who's a stronger fighter, and that way it'll be sure that I'm the best candidate to be your-"

Just then Ceres was able to break away and kick Jackel from her sister, standing in front of her. "Don't you dare talk to my sister like that you pervert!"

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:45 am
Israel watched from his spot against the tree, and as Ceres moved forward to meet Jackel, so did he. He listened as carefully as he could, though he was more focued on Elizabeth. She never used to stand so still before... it scared him a bit. Sensing Ceres grow angry at Jackle's gloating, Israel gave a growl, but put his hand out to stop Ceres from tackling him. If she wanted to fight him, then they were to fight fairly.

From the small pond, Adrian stood, shaking her hair free of the water and walked with her bare feet behind Theia, watching the scene carefully. If Theia's attempts failed, there would surely be a fight, and she secretly hoped that there would be. Watching Jackel move about in his confident, gayly ways, Adrian began to snarl as he layed his finger under Theia's chin.

The next thing the twins knew, Ceres had kicked Jackel away, and Israel laughed when he saw him land on his back. His attention snapped away from the scene quickly when he saw Elizabeth make a move to pounce on Ceres, and Israel leaped, colliding with her in mid air.

Teeth snapping at eachother, the two Guardians felt a force on thier sides as Adrian leaped swiftly towards the two, flipping over to kick them away with her feet. Landing as if she had never left the ground, Adrian stood in the spot where Israel and Elizabeth would have landed, right in front of Theia.

Israel hit the ground on his back, but he flipped over instantly to search for Elizabeth, his perifial vision locked on Ceres incase anything where to happen to her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:23 pm
To each his own, with Elizabeth crouched down on the floor by Jackel, Adrian in front of Theia while Israel was a few steps away from Ceres, all of them glaring somewhat at each other which caused much tension.

"Well then..." Jackel stood and dusted himself off, "I believe the only right way to do this.." he paused and reached into his coat and almost out of no where pulled out a giant scythe, spinning it around a few times, "is to fight." he grinned while Elizabeth pulled off her cloak and threw it to the side.

The clothes Jackel had given to her were a simple long light beige skirt with slits in the sides so she could move, and a dark brown top probably only managing to cover her chest, leaving her mid-section exposed and dark brown finger gloves to cover her arms a bit. She didn't fully transform, but inside growlled and stood behind Jackel like a dog ready to attack.

"Bring it on!" Ceres yelled from where she was, igniting her hands in flames while her hair also seemed to catch fire, and flurry with flames, smirking in preperation for Jackel's attack.

Theia on the other hand stood by Adrian, ready to intervein if anything. Sighing heavily she looked up to Adrian and motioned her in front of her slightly in case she had to get involved. "Don't do anything drastic..." she really didn't like fighting but in cases of survival she had no choice; this was just utter childish nonsense that had to be stopped and if it did she'd be the one to do it.

----

Before you knew it there were sparks flying everywhere, things being burned, even skin or...fur rather, pieces of clothing being cut and torn and still Theia did nothing but stand and wait for...something to happen or the right moment to get involved.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:03 pm
Israel flashed his teeth at Jackel, watching as he seemed to pull out a scythe from thin air. How he could do that, he was not sure, but Israel's eyes seemed to have flashed towards Elizabeth, watching her in a sort of slow motion effect as she lifted off of the ground to pounce at him. Leaping off of the ground as well, Elizabeth met him first, she seemed to be the fastest of the two, but Israel caught onto her and thrust her back, away from the spot where Jackel and Ceres fought rather roughly. He felt something tapping against the ground behind him, Elizabeth's footsteps, and he turned to meet her attack, her nails and teeth much longer than before as she growled at Israel. Grabbing hold of her by her arms, Israel pulled and then bent low, making a sweeping kick at Elizabeth's feet. There was a loud crack and he heard Elizabeth give a shout, but he did not turn to see her. Instead, his eyes quickly focused on the scene next to him, Jackel pressing onto Ceres with his scythe. Giving another leap, Israel made his way to interfere with the affair, but Elizabeth tackled him in mid-air, her legs seeming to have healed only enough for her to walk. They tumbled to the ground, Elizabeth on top of Israel, but her legs were still weak and with little effort, Israel turned over so that he was now on top of her, his teeth flashing dangerously at her. He seemed to have forgotten how strong he was, for soon blood began to pour quickly from Elizabeth's sides where he was holding her down. She growled in protest to his force and he let go, giving a backwards leap to land in the middle of Ceres and Jackel, catching the sycthe by its handle just as it was to fall on Ceres. Israel gave Jackel a strong kick to his stomach, sending him back a long distance before coming to a stop with his back in a tree. That's when a loud roar was heard and Elizabeth began to transform.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:13 pm
Roaring a couple of metres away from Israel and Ceres, Elizabeth was positioned on the ground, in a matter which her legs were spered quite a bit more than shoulder lenght apart, bent over, her left arm in front of her right, claws digging into the ground. It was sort of a sexual fighting stance but it gave her more movement room. Her fully transformed form, was just like any other full werewolf, except her colour was a goldenish light brownish colour, still with a couple of scars here and there and a bit of bleeding from Israel's attacks. Bending her right knee she almost flew off the ground and quickly appeared in front of Israel, her right hand bashing into his face and practically throwing him feet away from Ceres. She roared again, running off to chase him down, but before she could do that, Ceres had recovered from Israel's intervention and began throwing fireballs Jackel's direction. He decided to fend them off for a while, at least until Elizabeth grabbed him and moved him to another location where he could easily get in range of Ceres, beginning to slash at her more.
Once she was done with Ceres for a moment she looked up to make sure Israel wasn't still on the ground, and that he was already moving, trying to catch her. But even still, Elizabeth hopped around like floating on air, around the two fighting while keeping an eye out for Israel.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:33 pm
Adrian watched as her brother began to literally get his a** kicked by Elizabeth. He was definatly stronger, but her was faster, just about level to Adrian's own speed, which would throw him off easily. Sensing Theia's nervousness increase dramatically as the blood began spilling from just about everyone, Adrian pulled Theia back, placing her in the pond of water before giving a leap, landing in the middle off all the commotion. Theia had warned her not to do anything drastic, so Adrian simply planned to seperate everyone respectivly. Turning to her left, Adrian quickly dodged one of Ceres' fireballs that had gone astray and pulled Jackel by his collar, tossing him upwards so that he was now sitting down high in a tree branch. In the next moment, she was already behind Ceres, picking her up quickly and tossing her gently to the other side of the area, close to her sister. When that was done, Adrian heard a very, very loud growl come behind her, and turned to see both Elizabeth and Israel in thier werewolf forms. Taking a step back, Adrian moved away from everyone, but Elizabeth and Israel had stopped fighting eachother and seemed very, very upset that Adrian had thrown thier Spirits. In unison, the large golden brown and snow white werewolves had leaped towards Adrian, but she was faster that the two and leaped up into the air, landing on both of thier heads before leaping again to stand behind them. Instead of them ceasing their attacks, they simply turned around with glowing eyes at Adrian, ready to pounce again. Unfortunatly, Theia was not in any serious danger, so Adrian could not fully transform. Giving a worried look to Theia, she knew the two werewolves would not snap out of thier new concious; they were too young and not as developed as Adrian was. It was up to Theia to give Adrian the will to transform, that is of course, if she could find the courage and the power to do so.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff