Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Forced~[full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:15 am
As she spotted her father she stood her distance. In there culture there wasn't much contact. Escpecially goodbyes. He nodded gently to her and she did the same. She noticed he had a wierd look in his eyes. But Faith kept still.

"Be a good wife.." he murmered as he stepped forward to kiss her forhead. She hadn't expected that. Tilting her head downward. "You have no doubts.." she whispered back.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:50 pm
As Faith and her father said their goodbyes, Damien couldn't help but notice the look of surprise that crossed his wife's face when her father kissed her on teh forehead. He wasn't exactly sure, but perhaps the contact aspect of things were different from Angels then they were for humans or vampires.

"Are you ready Faith, we have a long ride ahead of us, and I think it would be best to leave now" he asked with a small smile. His father was giving him neverending looks of confusion. He could not understand at all, Damien's new attitude, it was almost scarily sweet...  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:17 am
Keeping her head down, Faith nodded gently. She stepped away from her father and toward her husband. Husband. She had to get used to that. After Damien politley offered his arm, she took it gently.

She too noticed the wierd looks from his father. She coiuldn't help but smirk gently to herself. Damien must not act like this...she told herself with a soft mental luagh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:20 pm
As he lead her to the limo that was awaiting them, he could not help but smirk to himself. "You bring the worst out in me..." He teased. Vampires, especially him, were known for being cruel and uncaring, and yet the way he treat Faith was the complete opposite of that. The driver opened the door for them and Damien released his bride's arm long enough for her to climb in first. "You chariot Ma'am" He said, once again, teasing her lightly.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:18 am
Faith giggled gently as she sat down. "I can't help it.." she smiled sweetly. Combing her fingers through her hair she said; "I think your father noticed...it was quite entertaning If I say so. I thought he was going to send you to a physc ward" She put her hands in her lap and relaxed once the limo started off.

In the back of her mind the way her father reacted to the goodbye wasn't a good sign.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:39 pm
He slipped in beside Faith and grinned at her words. "And your father... he was acting a bit strange wouldn't you say?" he asked, her brow furrowed as he thought back to the way the Angel King had wished farewell to his daughter.
((Sorry, really short post this time... Writers block -.-))  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:44 pm
Smiling gently Faith nodded. "It was more..of a ritual..I was surprised he did it." the thought behind the ritual made her luagh. "A king only kisses his childs forhead as a farwell..before they leave to war.." she chuckled lightly "As a final fairwell..he thinks Im going to die" she said casually..as if it didn't bother her."Don't take offense..its me he doesnt trust..long story..he doesn't think I can hold my own,so to speak"

[its all good]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:12 am
[bump]  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:56 am
He drank in this new information. So that would explain the somber look on the Angel King's look when he kissed his daughter farewell. "A long story hmm? Well, I have all the time in the world" He said, folding his arms behind his head and slouching back against the seat. He had his legs crossed in front of him, and his head was tilted just enough to see her partially. "Come on, don't be shy" He prompted with a smirk.

((Blah, sorry... I've been so wrapped up in job searching and stuff I haven't been able to spend much time on roleplays and stuff -.-))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:02 am
[its okay,sorry so short kinda busy too]

Faith rolled her eyes with a soft chuckle. "In short..My father blames me for my siblings deaths." She sighed softly. They all died protecting her during the great raid.  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:28 pm
Damien frowned. "What reason could he have for blaming you?" He asked, much more interested now. How had her siblings died? How was she involved with it? She was much to gentle of a creature to kill her own siblings, so it must have been something else...
((Short post here too))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:04 am
With another sigh she relaxed into her seat. "Well..during the great raid?.." she was only four at the time. " One of your fathers troops made it into the castle. It was raining..I was little and scared of storms. I used to hide in my brothers room." she glanced down. "My brother came in to the room really fast. He picked me up and threw me under the bed. My other brother had gotten my sister and brought her in." she could remember the the shouts. "Three of your en came in. My brothers died defending me. My sister..she was under the bed to. One of them grabbed her leg.." she closed her eyes for a split second. "the men asked my siblings were we all were. Including me." she looked at Damien. "My brothers and sister died, keeping me hidden"  

kissmel8atnight

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces