Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Sacrificial Guardian Angel (start!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:15 pm
"its perfectly allright, follow me" he said as he proceded to walk down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:20 pm
She nodded and continued to follow him down the stairs, "How many live here?"  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:24 pm
"Jus me my mom and my dad" he explained. as they reached the bottom of the stairs and went into the living room, "im home, this is my friend Yunari." he said, gesturing her to come forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:26 pm
She nodded and stepped forward, "Hello...I am Kaido's protector. It is a pleasure to meet you."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:32 pm
"Ah so your our little Kaido's protector, its a pleasure to meet you. My name is Yoko, and that lazy bum on the couch is my husband Kengi." Said the middle aged woman sitting by the fireplace."

"Mom, you dont have to do all that lovey dovey crap, im not your real son." Kaido said, just a little ticked.

"Oh let her be Kaido, your the closest thing she has. And honey, could you not refer to me as the lazy bum when we have company." The middle aged man on the couch said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:35 pm
Yunari nodded, "Yoko and Kengi...so they are not your real parents Kaido. I figured as much. Do they understand what is going on here or should I explain?"  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:41 pm
"They basically know, when i was told to live here, God explained the situiation pretty well, and they have done a good job protecting me while im at home." Kaido said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:45 pm
She nodded, "But then...why would he ask me to help you when these two have already been doing so. He could have just let me die there," she looked deep in thought for a few moments  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:49 pm
"Well think about it, one, its probably kinda stupis to have a guy like me being followed constantly by his parents, and two, you must have been the strongest one, thats why i think he chose you, because you were the strongest, and your not afraid to put your life on the line to protect something good. thats what i think. but comon, ill show you where your staaying." He said, gesturing her to follow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:00 pm
She followed him, "It's probably because I'm not afraid to get killed, because I should already be dead."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:03 pm
"i dont believe that" he said, walking up the stairs, "your human sold you, you would still be alive if that person hadnt succumed to evil." now moving down the hall to the last door on the right. "Here we are." He opened the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:48 am
She nodded going into the room, "Thank you. But, you really shouldn't be so nice to me, you'll get attached and then the Devil's Messenger will have you at his clutches."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:41 am
He smiled at her. "ill take my chances, id rather have had a freind and lost them then to never have had a friend at all."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:49 am
She nodded not looking at him and then her body straightened up a bit, "...this is not good," she began moving her eyes around the room  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:53 am
His body tensed aswell and he put his hand in his pocket and took out his tiny sword, "What is this that im sensing?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff