Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
:|~Possession~|: {Accepting | Open} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Jack in the Box Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich? Or the McDonalds Big Mac? If you join, please answer this in the vote AND put it in your pro.
  CHIPOTLE CHICKEN CHIABATA SANDWICH!!! ((THAT'S RIGHT))
  BIG MAC!!! WOOT!! ((You..make...me...sick...))
View Results

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:16 pm
Kaine overheard them while acting like he was guarding the level when he was really annoying one of the soldiers up there at the time.
Not able to resist a smart comment when he had the chance,he carved a window a little quick with his hat and poked his head out of it,staring at the group quizically.
"Yea I got a question.Where is the messenger at?I really need to find out if he got the new weapons shipment that he promised a month ago."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:29 pm
Cerlyne looked at Draco. "We have me. And besides, we have dragons that find they disgust their own kind. Take Ba'ul for example. But he is no savior. For the saviors, I am here. Kaine is a savior as well. But that doesn't matter." She eyed Draco, staring at him intently. "The dragons won't invade us. You do not know all our secrets, Dragon, so don't make the fatal mistake that we have nothing planned for more capable beasts." She looked around the city as they neared the gate.

Cerlyne snorted at his comment. "Self-significance," she muttered, shaking her head. "One, I am not a tool. I am their only hope of defeating you. And I have no wish of beind a tool, I hope you see that. I have no choice." She shook her head again. "Two, I do not have to fight to be the savior of a nation. I am the savior of a nation, only consumed with the Dark Elves' evil," she said it with hate. "Three," she glanced at him. "Nothing will 'fall around me'. I will not be here to see it. When they've done their nasty work, they'll kill me. They don't want the human savior to turn against them, now dow they?" Cerlyne looked ahead again. "They feel that with enough anger and hate for them, I may be able to resist, and use what they have given me against them." She laughed, a heartless, soulless sound, and shook her head. "The damn fools are blind," she whispered to herself, barely audible.

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Fireblood90

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:44 pm
(okay ignore that earlier post sorry)

Justin picked up his katana before he came with the group when he got there he heard Cerlyne say "We have me and besides we have dragons" and then the rest of here conversation "You know that I could kill you and go ahead and free you from your curse but not right now beofre you reveal more information we don't need them to know why don't we show them to there rooms?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:43 pm
Once the gates were opened, Silver walked at the back of the line so as to spend more time gazing at the plants that were growing around her. This garden has its own qualities that makes it one of a kind. Even back where I'm from, there isn't a garden such as this.

She listened to those around her, but kept silent with her own thoughts. In fact, it wasn't long until it seemed as though Cerlyne had confessed that she knew what she was doing, and that the dark elves had only intended to use her. It's true that the girl knew that she was in a dangerous position, but she seemed to have a plan, or a hope that she could last and save her own life. Humans....such short-lived creatures, and ones that seem to reveal too much at times.

Although, from what she heard from Cerlyne, it was possible that the reason they were summoned there could mean that the dark elf has plans on using them...just like Cerlyne. Or do they intend to kill us?Silver's expressions stayed the same, and she pretended she was only interested in the plants around her. However, she was wondering to herself about what she could do in case her predictions were right. There were guards everywhere, and two saviors on the opposite side. For her to escape seemed unlikely, but then again, anything could happen.  

2009light

Avioke

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:07 pm
Cerlyne opened to more great doors and they were finally in the throne room. The Dark Elven King sat on a great throne. To each side were adisors, six on each side. They wore blue robs and silver circlets. The King was speaking to a servant as they entered, and shooed the servant away. The King stood and took a few steps forward, showing no emotion, but eyes twinkling. He had long silver hair pulled back to a loose ponytail, weary lines on his face, a long, slender body that rippled with muscle. He wore green and blue robs, but underneath you could see the silver and blue battle dress and two swords. His hands they opened up in welcome were covered with scars, and he wore only a ring on his left ring finger. The only other piece of jewelry was his silver crown with strange etchings that glowed with a blue light, catching the sapphires that were embedded in the crown with their shine. He was tall, lean, and favored a sword over jewelry. What most would say was a good king. Not selfish and cleary didn't care too much about treasure. He didn't try to fool them with a smile, but simply bowed his head.
"Welcome, Saviors, to my palace." He guestured around them. "I won't try to fool you, we are enemies. Cleary you will not take bribery and wont buy flattery. You are too intelligent for that. I will try honesty then. I want no incidents here today." He guestured to a servant. The servant bowed twice and ran off to a side door. The King turned back to them and smiled. Not a friendly, warm smile. Not an evil smile. His face showed no emotion at all.
"Please, sit." Chairs around a circle table appeared, as if it has always been there. The King sat down in one of the mahogany chairs. Food, wine, and water appeared on the blue table cloth, and the King picked up his wine glass. "You are here because I need you. Please don't say anything yet. You haven't heard my point of view. Cerlyne? Will you go fetch your necklace please? I'd like you to demonstrate something for me." Cerlyne, showing no emotion, bowed and left the room, walking calmly with no rush.

((gotta go))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:08 pm
"It is true that I do not completely understand your capabilities, but it goes both ways. I have more skill in battle then you, Human. You who live a hundred years cannot match the knowledge of one who has made war his profession for 400 years. And...Why would I EVER give you information Pretaining to what I am? You fool yourself little one," He growled, animosity filling his voice.

Draco was put into a large room and there was one on a throne in front of him...the instigator of all the worlds collapse...The lord of the Dark ones. He did not acknknowledge the mans rank or status at all. "Forgive me if I choose to stand dark one, I do not take kindly to you and your foolish posturing. Get to the point of this and let us be off."

Vlad 3 Tepes

Fireblood90

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:30 pm
" Bow fool if you know whats good for you" Ba'ul said he felt a feeling bubbling inside him he never felt before it was as if something consuming him taking himover changing him without warning he sliced at Draco's not enough to hurt him in any way but just enough to make him bow (sorry if thats not ok) "I said bow treat respect to any lord as if they were your own thats the way of the dragons isn't it" Ba'ul stutterd a little bit when he acctulay said that he forgot the way of his old kind years ago when he joined the dark elves. He left the chamber shortly after to his room he had a vision showing himself being born in the dark elf castle and being raised ways of the night elf "s... s.so I w..wa..was never in b...born in front of my own kind" Ba'ul said to himself engulfed in his own confusion

(I wont post agian until it's night time in the rp)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:55 pm
{That's SLIGHTLY godmodding, but I won't butt in if Vlad doesn't mind. Do you mind Vlad 3 Tepes? But yes, try not to do it much. And thank you, that was more literate. ^-^ Sorry if I'm nagging too much about being literate, everyone. >.<}

Cerlyne returned, carrying a black chain with a Jet hanging from it. A dark 'mist' hung around the crystal and threaded through the chains all the way around. She set it in front of the King, who was looking at Draco.

"I'm sorry you feel that way. I was trying to make you comfortable. You do not have to bow, or address me in any matter that would be different than you were talking to a random man on the street. The seat is but a gesture of kindness, however I understand where you are coming from, so," he made Draco's chair disappear. "If at any point you wish to seat, you have but to speak." He took another sip of wine.

"We Dark Elves are fairly religious, and the gods speak to us. We have heard that some Elves, Humans, Dragons, and Dwarves claim that the gods have spoken to them. They call them 'priests', am I wrong? However, these are, of course, fake. They've heard of our ways and copied our religion, twisting it until it is no longer religion and better fits their culture. I won't name all of the examples, for Draco here seems to be in a hurry, but there are many.

"That may not seem like an important piece of information, but really, it is. The gods speak to us, and only us. You may believe that this is incorrect, but trust me. I witnessed the stealing of our ideas and religion. I won't tell you of the day, it's too long, and I'm sure you'd find it boring, seeing as you aren't listening to much I'm saying right now," he eyed Draco, face still emotionless. "The gods have told me and my people that we are THE race. That we are meant to dominate all other races. And that now is the time. I've seen visions, I've heard their voices, I've even asked them many times if this is what we really must do. And every time it was all too clear; 'Become the ultimate race.' They told me the others were impure, selfish, evil. And I searched. I finally saw how corrupt the rest of the world was, how evil. I knew what must be done, and that was to rid the world of this evil, and replace it with a pure, perfect race.

"Cerlyne here is, as you may have guessed, the Human Savior. She is no longer as corrupt as she was. We have let a spirit partially take over her soul. The Dark Spirit, to be exact. She is... more powerful than anything I've seen. Now I can kill her race, the Humans, successfully. You've probably heard that the Savior of a race will save their race from anihilation*, even if by accident. But with them under my control, I can finally rid the world of the corrupt beings. Now, please listen to me.

"If you join me, you will get a Spirit to make you more powerful, so that you can better serve the gods. You will be treated as royalty, but I'm sure you dont' care about that. And if you do join me, you will be spared, for you will have redeemed yourselfs and become pure, and let's face it," he smiled, this time with feeling. "You will be perfect."

He waved his hand in dismissal. "But this isn't an easy decision, please stay in one of our rooms and rest. I'd like you to think about it overnight. And I beg of you, try a see my point of view. The guards will show you to your rooms, and in an hour will call you to dinner. You may decline dinner, or course. But do think about it, will you?" He looked at Cerlyne. "Let them hold the necklace." He looked back at the Saviors. "Please, feel the power in the necklace. There is life, is there not? There is a 'heartbeat', and 'pulse'." He sipped his wine again, leaning back in his chair. Cerlyne handed the necklace reluctantly to Draco, glaring. How could she trust him with her main source of power? Her eyes narrowed, but the King simply shook his head, touching Cerlyne's shoulder. Cerlyne pulled back, not taking her eyes off Draco. 'If you dare...'

Avioke

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:32 am
"he is?"then the dwarves got dissapointed in each other"ohh crap...and that thing wouldve made food for a few months  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:37 am
((I'll just correct it this way...))

Draco felt something hithis leg, and so he locked it and it did not budge. He growled at Ba'ul. "I see that this is how you treat guests. if your wish is to Become one with the saviors, Your Hospitality is noted and riddled in violence. If you want to start purifying the people of the world, Why don't you start with your own violent and pompous demons before pointing fingers." He listened further. He paced back and forth, clearly in thought as the Lord of the Dark elves spoke. "As you know, I am an Oracle of my own kind. I am a seeker of knowledge. What you say does have merit, and yet, the destruction of evil, and the people who instigate it..." When he was offered the necklace, He looked at it, His dark eyes unmoving. He did feel the heartbeat within. And yet, it was not entirely human. Peices of the puzzle were missing. He was deep in thought, and yet he nodded. "I must think," He said in a gravelly tone. "May I keep this for the night?" He motioned to the necklace.

Vlad 3 Tepes

Fireblood90

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:33 pm
(let me change when im going to post agian I'll do that when the dark elven leader is alone)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:00 pm
((Okiez fireblood.))

Cerlyne glared, thinking for a moment, then nodded. "You may keep it for the night," she said, quiet voice untrusting. She eyed Draco for a moment. "If you do anything, I will make sure that before you kill me, you will have suffered greatly." She spun on her heel and strode toward the door.

The King held up a hand. "Cerlyne, please wait a moment." She spun back around, face again emotionless, and walked back to the King. He nodded to Draco and Silver. "Please, follow the guards to your rooms, and tell them if there is anything at all that you need, or want. I will call you to dinner in... An hour or two. Make yourself at home." He motioned to four guards, who opened a door that led to a hallway, which two doors stood in.

Avioke

Fireblood90

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:36 am
Ba'ul saw Draco and silver going to there quarters through his door window. when they were in there rooms he went out of his to the lord. It took a matter of minutes to go through the halls. When he got to I'xlr he nearly burst to flames.

"You've been lying to me I'xlr. my whole life is a lie. how much more stuff do you want me to lie about.You took me from my homeland took a mere egg then. but you saw bigger plans for it. Are you just going to kill me such as the other saviors if they wont listen. mayb... may.." Ba'ul then fell unconscious.

It wasn't I'xlr but something else he wasn't in his mind anymore. He was seeing all that happened when he was captured

(I'll finish the rest later have to think about this)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:43 am
Kaine walked in as soon as this happened,having memorized all the rooms and corridors for his guard position.
He glanced at Ba'ul and shrugged.
"Knew I heard a noise somewhere.Back to the armory."
He headed out into the hallway.

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fireblood90

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:47 pm
(that is so like you black)