Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
*POOF*! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:31 am
haseo9
XxGrieverxX
Me3330
XxGrieverxX
Me3330
XxGrieverxX
I kinda got bored with it too, but I also just couldn't find anyone to partner with me. No one likes being with an ele. ;-;

I'm sorry?
I would've been your parter???
xd xd xd wink

Really? ;-; I'm so slow everyone complains and they want me to always take on higher level monsters. It's so annoying. ]:<

Psh forget them.
We're awesome we don't need THEM

Tru dat. cool

You kinda do after a while you guys CANT level by yourself even with 4x exp you still need a healer,buffer,and leech so you DO need them but people would rather have one of those other gay AoE classes that can sustain themselves with pills and canides and other drugs like BPs and Psy(aka the two faggots of Flyff)

I'm fully aware of that. ]:< I was kidding. I can't take on anything on my own without a healer. ;-;  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:06 pm
XxGrieverxX
haseo9
XxGrieverxX
Me3330
XxGrieverxX

Really? ;-; I'm so slow everyone complains and they want me to always take on higher level monsters. It's so annoying. ]:<

Psh forget them.

Tru dat. cool

You kinda do after a while you guys CANT level by yourself even with 4x exp you still need a healer,buffer,and leech so you DO need them but people would rather have one of those other gay AoE classes that can sustain themselves with pills and canides and other drugs like BPs and Psy(aka the two faggots of Flyff)

I'm fully aware of that. ]:< I was kidding. I can't take on anything on my own without a healer. ;-;

Shh don't listen to there political bull crap. I don't need statistics I'm Me. Duh  

Me3330

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:19 pm
Me3330
XxGrieverxX
haseo9
XxGrieverxX
Me3330
XxGrieverxX

Psh forget them.

Tru dat. cool

Shh don't listen to there political bull crap. I don't need statistics I'm Me. Duh

Ok, Mister. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:02 pm
XxGrieverxX
Me3330
XxGrieverxX
haseo9
XxGrieverxX

Tru dat. cool

Ok, Mister. cool

Common Sense  

Me3330

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out