Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
M.O.N.O.P.O.L.I.Z.E Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:04 pm

Dante blinked at her, then smiled, "Just wondering. Nice job out there, I've never met a female model who could do anything close to that before." He wanted to kiss her as a thank you, but resisted that for the moment. He merely leaned down to look at her.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:47 pm

"What do you mean?" she was curious by his words and his smile. Wasn't he supposed to be famous for been cold and indifferent with everyone? Seriously, it seems the gossip and news were completely wrong about him. Looking up at him while slowly standing back up since when she bumped into him she stumbled. She didn't realize that he was leaning down.

They're lips brushed against one another. Her eyes widening in shock, she stepped back. Her hand covering her lips. "Y-you..kissed...me..." she stuttered, her face a flaming red.

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:51 pm

Dante turned a bit red, and he covered his mouth in embarrassment. "I-I didn't mean to," he murmured, looking at her. He did like it though, so he slowly uncovered his mouth.
"I-I should go," he said quietly.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:00 pm

"Riku is going to hate me if he finds out..." she muttered, but loud enough for him to hear as a tear started to fall. Dammit, she wanted to kiss Riku. She wanted him to be the one to kiss her gently like this and make her feel like she's flying. But Dante wasn't him and now that's all she was going to think of. She couldn't be able to look at Riku in the eyes if she saw him, she'll be reminded for what will never happen now.

"I'm such an idiot.." she continued softly as the tears fall, she looks up at Dante. "What am I going to do now?"

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:04 pm

Dante had a blank face, "W-who's Riku?" he stuttered, wondering what he'd done to make her cry. He wanted his alter ego to come in and beat him to a pulp- which is probably what he'd do if a guy made Kara cry.
"Er-" he ran his hand through his hair, "Forget it happened, it was an accident," he told her. "I didn't mean to, I-" he looked away, not sure what to say. Kara was crying- he made her cry- god damnit! How did he mess this up so bad?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:15 pm

It was almost like she didn't hear him as she continued while the tears keep falling down her cheeks. "I'm sorry i'm crying like this. Its just because I think that because this happened that if Riku found out that I kissed someone, he might not like me anymore." she finally told him as she wiped back her tears.

Hearing his apology, she looked up at him in surprise. What happened to the cold, composed Dante? Who was this stuttering man who looked like he was hurting over what he did? It was like he was having an inner fight with himself. "Wait, I should have partly to blame for this to, I should have looked what I was doing. I'm sorry I accused you of kissing me and I had nothing to do with it. I'm really, really sorry Dante."

She tried to turn it into a light joke. "Guess I ruined your day huh? You getting kissed by a newbie model like me."

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:18 pm

Dante looked at Kara, calming down a bit. "Why wouldn't Riku like you?" he asked first, then took a deep breath. "And I'm partially to blame, I leaned in."
He rubbed the back of his head, looking at the wall behind Kara as he quietly added. "What difference does it make if you're a newbie or an expert?" he asked, before beginning to shuffle off to his dressing room.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:35 pm

Seen him shuffle, reminded her of the way Riku would act whenever he was upset. Slipping off her shoes, since she wouldn't be able to reach him, she grasped his wrist to make him turn towards her.

"L-look, don't get me wrong! The kiss felt good! Ah---I mean--I don't know what to say." she looked confused but she still held onto his wrist. "I don't even know why I'm doing this, but its like my body has a mind of its own and I just have this great need to comfort you in some way."

s**t, he's probably going to think she was some sort of freak.

"And about me saying about the kissing with a newbie..well I just thought you wouldn't find that so pleasing, especially when its from me. So I wanted to apologize about it."

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:40 pm

Dante took a deep breath, smiling softly. "Naw, I probably just remind you of Riku, that's probably why you liked the kiss," he murmured. "Riku's not your- boyfriend is he?" he asked, although he knew the answer. He hoped for an 'I wish' or something of the like, maybe that would keep Dante's damned grubby hands off of his- wait... he was Dante. Stupid, stupid!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:06 pm

She wasn't even sure why she was telling him all this. But this entire day was proving to be unusual. "Riku's been a childhood friend of mine. I don't think he'll see me any further then a friend. My friends always tell me that guys see me as a buddy and nothing else." she laughed lightly.

"Besides, girls are going to be noticing Riku, so I can't keep my friend all to myself. It makes me sound possessive with him. I don't want to think that's what will happen if I continue to keep him to myself. Heck, I make him wear his glasses so girls won't notice him. How terrible is that? I should let him be himself and get those blasted contacts and let nature take its course."

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:10 pm

Dante leaned against a wall, chewing this over in his mind. "Well, why don't you just ask him out? That way, he'll be taken and girls may back off of his handsome a**, and you get the boy." he looked at Kara with a raised eyebrow. "Or-" he started, "You could go out with me, let nature take its course with Riku, still be friends with him, and have a supermodel boyfriend." he suggested casually, still wanting to kick his own a**.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:14 pm

This was getting to weird with how this conversation went from her crying, to him apologizing. Then with her confessing to a guy she just met today, and him asking her out.

"Okay, you know how weird that just sounded? You just met me, so why do you want to go out with a girl like me??" she was confused, but curious at what he said. Maybe he was right, at least one part and let nature take its course. Because if she just went up to Riku and told him, she would just be cornering him and he probably would feel uncomfortable since they've been friends for so long.

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:17 pm

Dante looked up, "People ask people out without knowing them for ten minutes," he replied, "I've known you for about two hours," he was kind of glad that she'd rejected him. "But its just a friendly suggestion," he shrugged, "Since you kissed me and all." he smiled at her, teasing lightly.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:38 pm

She pondered over his words carefully before looking up at him with determination in her eyes. "Do you think, I only like Riku because I never met any other guy who made me the same way? So could you? When I just met you not to long ago. I feel the same weakness, the loss of strength.."

This was probably a bad idea...but Riku was slipping further and further away from him as it became that much harder to hide his looks from the other women.

"If you were me, what would you do? Knowing this conflict going on? Would you test to see if what your feeling for your friend is really liking them more then just a friend? Or that its just all in your head and you had to test that theory to see what would happen?"

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:09 am

Dante looked back at her, churning over the question in his mind. "Maybe I am Riku," he joked, "That's why you feel that way about me after only knowing me for so long," he grinned, then heard her question. "If I were you-?" he tried to think.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff