Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:52 pm
Glad to see that his ally had things covered, he slowly managed to reach into his left pocket, drawing out a metal container no bigger than a pack of cigarettes. Opening it, he slid out a small stick, illuminating a bright green. Shoving the case back into his pocket, he placed the stick in between his teeth and fell forward, palms planted on the ground.

"Next time I see Ionex, I have to bless the man for these Energy Drive Cores..." he said under his breath, using the EDC to slowly replenish his energy.

"Focus on that for now. I shall keep an eye on the progress of the fight," the angel assured him, ready to tag in at a moments notice.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:54 pm
"I won't do it! I won't die again! You're all going with me!" He used his strength to fly toward the two enemies, triyng to self destruct, taking them all out.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:57 pm
"Get down!" Randy shouted as he shoved his new found partner out of the way and braced for Nataku's kamikaze attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:07 am
"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" L yelled. He had Misora with him and wanted to prevent anymore damage. It stopped everyone in their tracks yet again.  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:13 am
"Oww! L, is that you?" Beyond called, just coming to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:26 am
Nataku collapsed dead. He'd used just way too much energy trying to kill everyone, and being stopped as he was about to release all his energy was what did him in. But just like before, I'll find a way to return. he thought.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:58 am
"Yes, B, I am here."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:03 am
"I knew it. I knew you would come, but wouldn't you know it, I can't even move, let alone fight you." he said and passed out again.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:35 am
"Can this day get any more out of hand?" Murdoc asks nobody in particular, as he peels himself off the ground, placing the Energy Drive Core back in his mouth. Even still, he could only kneel as he surveyed what just happened.

'The new arrival doesn't seem to pose a threat...least, not to me and my friend,' he thought, making sure not to draw attention to himself as he began to recover his energy again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:16 am
Randy examined Nataku's lifeless body. "Hmmm, they usually explode or something after we defeat them. Oh well, shows I shouldn't always expect that." He said to himself as he turned to see another newcomer to the fiasco. "And just who might you be, if you don't mind my asking?" Randy asked the strange looking man who was accompanied by, in Randy's guess, some random woman the two must have taken hostage.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:34 pm
"I am a famous detective they call L, but you may call me Ryuzaki if you wish. L stated, "This here is Naomi Misora. Which one of these creatures is B?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:00 pm
Kiba Ryu had witnessed the whole series of events. "My son always was a power hungry fool. It looks as though I'll have to take matters into my own hands." He flew up to Earth's surface, and into the sky. It would take him a while to reach the scene of Nataku's death.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:50 pm
Randy looked around, his mask hiding the puzzled look on his face. "Well to tell you the truth, Ryuzaki, I have no freaking idea which one of these guys is the B character." Randy stated. "As a matter of fact, all I've seen today is two dragon like creatures and this guy." He added as he pointed at Murdoc.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:05 pm
"I see, that's unfortunate... Misora-san, do you know which one is B?" L said.  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:17 pm
"Uhh, that one over there. The one with the darker shaded scales, I can see he's still breathing.
Meanwhile, Kiba was getting closer to the others. Revenge and murder on his mind.  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff