Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The bad guys can sometimes be the best good guys Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:37 pm
Ashlyn thought for a moment, "Hmm, I might be able to do something. Is it okay if I look at your pills? I might be able to make something exactly like them, even if I have to steal some ingrediants, I can make you up a batch."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:43 pm
He looked at her and then handed her the pills. "I doubt you'll be able to make some. Unless you have access to the government's facilities." He walked around the room and found a piece of paper. Names were listed, beside them were dollar figures. "What's this?"  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:47 pm
She looked over the pills then blinked at him, "Oh, they are the names of the kids in the hospitals that can't pay for their surgeries or whatever. I write next to their name how much I have to get to pay for them to get what they need. And I added a little more, so the hospital can get a little present for the kids when they come out of surgery."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:16 pm
He scrolled down the list. "You've got a long way to go, huh?" He left the piece of paper and walked towards the window, peering through it. "They'll come back soon. We better get out of here."  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:46 pm
She nodded getting up and going over to him, "Where will we go? Do you have anywhere in mind?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:51 pm
"Paris. I have a friend there that might be able to help us." He took out his phone and dialed in. He spoke in rapid french and hung up. "Our flight's in an hour. Do you have everything you need?"  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:59 pm
Ashlyn nodded, "Yes, now let's move before they come back," she then took hold of his hand looking at him  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:30 pm
His cold hand immediately warmed up. He smiled at her. "You've got warm hands," he said as he took her hand and rubbed it against his cheek.  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:32 pm
She blushed a bit, "Um, thanks," she looked away, "Shouldn't we be going?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:48 pm
"Oh, right." He went ahead, gun in hand, and opened the door. No one was there to greet them. No gun fire, cars, people, there was nothing. "This seems...eerie."  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:14 pm
She looked around, "Should be careful in case of an ambush."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:29 am
He took one step. Gun shots pierced the ground where his foot was. The guns retracted back into their hiding places, out of range for their weapons. "Tricky..."  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:04 pm
"Well so can we..." she brought a finger to her lips and silently made her way to a wall. She placed her hand on a brick in the wall and it opened up, "Come on."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:57 pm
He followed her lead, his hand still on his gun, ready to fire at a moment's notice. He stuck to the wall and reached her. "You thought of everything, didn't you?"  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:17 pm
She blushed a bit, "Well, this isn't the first time I've been hunted. I have a few safe houses in case one of them is found out."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff