Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
girls academy rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxDark_Chibi_OkamixX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:49 pm
Kai Walking Quietly Through The Halls Listen To Her MP3 Player
"God...LM.C Has To Be The Greatest Band Ever..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:01 pm
"Finished" Lillith stood up and sighed, it had taken a while but she had done it, the room looked a little more like home
room-User Image

she sat down on the bed "It's really quiet in here..."she thought "I almost wish there was someone else here..." she sighed and started to un pack her luggage  

xViolet_Demisex

XxDark_Chibi_OkamixX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:07 pm
Kai's Cell Phone Goes Off
"Hello..? Oh Hi Okami...! I Can't Believe Daddy Would Send Me Here...No Male Contact At All...thats The Worse He Could Ever Do To Me...! So What If I Had Sex...That Doesn't Mean He Could Just Send My To An All Female School! Does He Even Love Me Anymore!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:02 pm
Lillith finished unpacking..her closet was full or corsets,lolita, and victorian clothing...satisfied she walked out of her room and into the hallway...she started to listen to her i-pod the music blaring into her ears when suddenly she bumbed into someone...it took her by surprise as she fell down.."Hey! why don't you watch where you're going?" she asked the other person...  

xViolet_Demisex

XxDark_Chibi_OkamixX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:06 pm
"Ugh...Hold On Kami...Yea..."
Hangs Up
"Whats Your Problem...God I Really Need My Kira..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:33 pm
She glared up at the person who had knocked her down "God! why can't you be more observant?"she growled Lillith stood up and brushed the dirt off her clothes..."And another thing..." She gasped and looked up at the person..."What are you doing here?"...  

xViolet_Demisex

XxDark_Chibi_OkamixX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:38 pm
"My Daddy Caught Me Having Sex With My Boyfriend...He Didn't Want Me To See Him Again So He Sent Me Here..."
Sighs
"Ugh...It Frickin Sucks..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:43 pm
Lillith hadn't expected to see Kai so she was taken aback..."Wow...that's rough..haha you're dad wasn't to happy was he?"Lillith said a little sarcastically "But yeah I agree with you so far...this place sucks...I don't even know why I'm here"she snorted..."I guess it's because my sisters came here...my parents want me to be like them so much it's sickening..."  

xViolet_Demisex

XxDark_Chibi_OkamixX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:45 pm
"But Being Hes Isn't So Bad...I Still Get To See Kira..."
Sighs
"He Should Be Here By Now..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:46 pm
"Well..run along, I won't keep you" Lillith said "It was uh...pleasent seeing you again" she smiled  

xViolet_Demisex

XxDark_Chibi_OkamixX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:50 pm
"Whatever..."
Starts Walking Off With Neko Tail Swishing Back And Fourth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Lillith walked away, she and Kai had never seen eye to eye but it was kind of comforting to know someone at this place...she sighed and was heading back to her dorm...as she reached the building she walked in, climbed up the stairs and into the hallway..she heard the whispers of people behind her about her clothes and make-up..she blew them off, she wasn't in the mood to deal with people's crap...she walked into her dorm room, the silence was comforting...she sat down on her bed, put her i-pod into its speaker, soon "The Dreamside" was blaring...its haunting lyrics/vocals, and the screams were relaxing, she opened her poetry book...and began to write..."I'm almost relieved that I don't have a roomate..I don't know if I could take another person living here.."she thought...  

xViolet_Demisex

XxDark_Chibi_OkamixX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:07 pm
User Image
Walks Up Behind Kai
"Hello My Sexy Little Kitten"

Turns Around
"Kira!!"

They Hug And Starts Kissing Deeply And Passionately  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:21 pm
Lillith sat on her bed...thinking about nothing in particular, listening to music and re-reading her poetry "Flawless" she told herself smiling...she walked over to a corner and picked up something..she set it on her bed and removed her violin from its case and started to play "Coreli- La Folia" by Emilie Autumn...soon the music was flowing around her, slowly at first, then speeding up...she didn't care if anyone heard nor did she care if people complained about the noise...she was calm..suddenly her ell-phone rang.."Hello?" she said "Lillith?" a rough voice answered "That you?" Lillith was so suprised that she almost dropped her phone "D-Damien? where have you been?"....

Damien- User Image
*Lillith's boyfriend who went away on an exchange to Germany for three months...she hasn't seen him since  

xViolet_Demisex

XxDark_Chibi_OkamixX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:36 pm
"Its Been So Long Since That One Special Night..."
"We Got Drunk And I Could Stand Up..."
"So We Laid Down On Your Bed...Scented Candles"
"I Started Stripping Your Top Off Ever So Slowly..."
"And Everything Took Off From There..."  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff