Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lovely Poison Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:01 am
Tilting her head slightly, watching the gesture of him kissing her hand. Her lips curved into a small grin. "My undergarments?" she whispered as she also leaned forward while grasping his wrist lightly. Placing her lips upon the open palm of his hands, pressing a gentle kiss. "I thought you were going to feel a little flustered about that my Master.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:21 am
He laughed a little, "Yeah I am a little, but I know we have to buy them sooner or later." He paid for the meal and stood up, "So shall we go now?"  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:56 am
Standing up with him, she draped her arm around his waist as they walked out. "For a human master, you continue to surprise me with your actions. Are you sure you haven't done this before with a demon?" she asked as they made their way towards what she could guess was the lingerie store.

That was..until she came.

"Oh my god Damien!" A young woman with long wavy blonde hair and light brown eyes shouted in surprise as she ran towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck, giving him a rather long drawn out hug. Completely ignoring Alex whom was watching this with displeasure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:00 pm
He looked at Alex quickly before mouthing don't do anything rash to her. He could feel his face redden as he looked at the woman hugging him. It didn't make it any better than they were outside of the store they were about to go into.

Damien looked at her, having some troubling recognising her. He then remembered who she was. She was a woman from his old workplace. She was friendly enough, but she did have a hand in having him fired so she could have his job. "Hello Rachael...what are you doing here?"  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:31 am
She gave a beautiful smile, beaming with pure satisfaction that he remembered her instantly. Rachael gave Alex a slight sneer before giving him a tighter more intimate hug, where the length of her body was pressed against his with no sign of holding back. "I was just buying some lingerie, my boyfriend dumped 2 weeks ago, so I thought to go get something sexy." she added with a purr as she made no move of pulling back. "Your single of course right? Its been rather lonely..ever since you got fired for that one incident." she gave him sad puppy eyes that made Alex want to vomit. It was all too sickening.

If this is what humans do, she wanted to have no part of it. But as Master commanded, she followed. But she wasn't going to be happy about it.

"You know, I really liked you Damien, I was just to shy to ask you out..want to?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:38 am
Damien could feel his muscles tightening as he watched her. He could almost feel the malice in Alex as she just stood their and watched them. He even saw how Rachael looked at Alex and her grabbed Rachael's shoulders and pulled her away.

"Too shy to ask me? I don't believe that with how you're acting now. And I do believe it was you who got my job after I was fired." He wrapped his arm around Alexil's waist and pulled her close, "I'm sorry I didn't introduce you two earlier. Alex, this is a old co-worker of mine, Rachael. Rachael, this is my girlfriend, Alex."  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:22 pm
She looked up at him, hiding her surprise as she also wrapped her arm loosely around his waist, while tucking her thumb into the back pocket of his pants as she leaned her body closer to him, sending a coy smile towards the slowly fuming Rachel.

"How do you do b***h." she purred. "Please try and stay away from Damien, he's mine and never yours. Your loss." she added lightly.

"Well Damien, once your done with this little slut, then maybe you should give me a call." Rachael spoke tightly. "The men that I've been with before say that I'm like a tiger in bed."

Alex suddenly started to laugh as she pressed the front of her body against his hip." Is that right Rachael? Well the men that I've been with..say that I'm more like a demon in bed.." she whispered while grinning at the irony of the situation. "Who knows..I know that I play the part well, how about you b***h?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:14 pm
Damien groaned as this was going to get real bad, really fast if he didn't do anything. He put a finger to Alex's lips smiling at her and winking slightly. He turned to Rachael with the same smile as he spoke, "As nice as it is talking with you Rachael, me and Alex have some things to do."

He pushed Alex gently through the door of the shop, sighing once they were inside. "Did you have to try to pick a fight Alexiel?" He groaned again as he heard the front door open again and Rachael walked in with them. She acted like Alex wasn't there as she picked up one of the nightgown and held it to her body, "Does this look good on me Damien?"  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:41 pm
Muttering under her breath, about how that woman was not worth a fight. She stopped herself from contiuing the moment Rachael walked in with them. She breezed right by the demon as she picked up a rather pink silky nightgown, pressing it against her body.

'He said not to pick a fight...so i won't pick a fight. But that doesn't mean I don't have to stop thinking about one...' she thought inwardly as she crossed her arms and watched the two. The happy thought was now gone, when it came with shopping and learning more about other humans. Now she just wanted to leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:05 am
Damien wanted to leave as well, but he might as well get this over with. He walked to Alex, kissing her forehead lightly as he whipsered to her, "I'm glad that you're so calm about this Alexiel....You're a real help for me." He smiled at her as he spoke a little louder, "So what do you think would look good on you?"  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:09 am
Well..he didn't say she couldn't speak certain things. A wicked smile appeared on her full soft lips as she draped her arms around his waist as she leaned her body against him. "Red or Black with lace perhaps? But then again..don't you enjoy me when I'm wearing nothing at all?" she purred while smirking over towards the woman who was glaring right back at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:00 am
He could feel Rachael's eyes glaring at him and Alexiel so he decided to try to get this over with quickly. He smiled at Alex, running his hand through her hair, "I think black would be better for you. It would bring out the color in your hair."  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:42 pm
She purrs softly in delight as she felt his hand running slowly through her hair. It felt nice when he did that and even better when Rachel was getting pissed off by watching the two of them interact like this. "Yes black does always suits me better then any other color it seems. Perhaps once we buy it we should try it out later tonight.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:51 pm
He could feel Rachael eyes glaring at him, daring him to answer. Hell has no fury... He smiled at her and kissed her softly on the lips before he whispered into her ear, "I would be fine with that."  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:59 pm
Grinning widely at this she leaned even closer against him while smirking at Rachael. "You heard the man, so it seems that he doesn't belong to you at all. So how about you just leave the two of us alone so that I could have my wicked way with him?" she teased, though her words were laced with warning. As if trying to have that women even think of going against her. "I insist.." she almost growled softly  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff