Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays
Our Tricky Little World [Now Accepting!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:58 pm
A shimer of hope flashed through Kalip. "You would really help me?" Kalip was still surprised with her willingness to offer him help. When to him she was just a complete stranger. Were we really something more then just friends?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:15 pm
"Of course I will help you. In any way I can. I might have fallen, but I am still an angel." Sara rolled her eyes some at Kalip and shot a dazzling smile at him before she turned to the street again.  

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:26 pm
Kalip was pleased; now he had a companion. "Sara how did you fall?" Kalip asked while he followed the angel down the street.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:30 pm
"I chose helping those down here over fighting for the angels all the time. My battles got to be too fierce and my recoveries got to be too long. I wanted to be helpful, so I fell to a lower status and stayed on the ground. It was all my choice. Some, though, don't have that choice. I was lucky." Sara looked to the ground then brought her head up to shoot off another big smile at a group of people across the street. She was known well in the city by now, a good thing.  

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Ripplewaves

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:26 pm
Tys smiled. "Well then that's where I'm strong!" He grabbed the meat quikly and tore at it like an animal. "And this is who I am and I accept it." He tore another piece off with his teeth and chewed slowly, thoroughly enjoying the flavor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:30 am
Jade laughed as she watched Tys eat and shook her head. He was definitely something else. She dug into her own food and finished it off fast, her ravenous hunger feuling her already quick eating habit. She pushed the plate forward when it was clean and hid a yawn behind her hand as she leaned back in her seat.
"Well, if you're as strong as you think you are, you'll survive in this town. Maybe you should sign up for a gig soon. Some of the bars around here are having open mic night soon. Get a spot while you can."

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

MusicIsLyfe104

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:34 pm
Toby paced in circles for a bit in his wolf form when the man didn't come back. He shoved off after about five minnutes, and headed more towards town. He wasn't a freakish looking wolf like that man had been. He just looked like a wolf. If any other super natural creature came by him though, thyey would see him for what he was. His three men howled warnings after him, but he didn't listen. He was giving into his wolf instincts. He was pissed and didn't want to have to think about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:53 pm
Tys grinned as he quickly gulped down the rest of his meal. "That sounds like a good idea. Maybe I'll get to it tomorrow. Y'know once I've had a chance to get a couple of good fans in this town." He mimicked strumming his guitar playfully.  

Ripplewaves

Dapper Hunter

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:35 am
"Well, get out and start playing, then. On my tab, all right? For both of us. Ready to head out and start getting fans, Tys?" Jade stood and wiped her hands on her pants before grabbing her guitar again. She was ready to get back out on the street and play again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:53 pm
Kalip admired Sara for her self sacrifice. "Sara. Where are we going?" Kalip asked curiously. "Have you...met others like us here..on earth?"  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:45 pm
"We don't have a destination. And yes, there are others like us here on the ground. Did you expect all of them to stay in the air? Humans and half breeds are interesting, and this war is taking its toll on angels now. Most of our people are now dead, mortally wounded, or worse. It's getting bad, and the worst part is the end is too far off for anyone to determine what will or will not happen now." Sara sighed to herself and ran a hand through her hair, giving another smile to a small child who passed them with wide eyes.
"Kalip, there has been so much intermingling with the races now, pure bloods maybe overrun soon. We could die out so easily and be forgotten. But no one cares about that any longer. As long as they live, this world will survive. And, maybe, in time, you'll remember what your past had been. And you'll find your own future along the way."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:14 pm
"Maybe one day the pure breeds will rise again? Maybe after the war is over we can return to the sky, be amongst our own kind?" The thought of being lost forever did not bode well with Kalip. "Sara, if we are lost then who will protect everyone? How will order be maintained?" Getting caught in his thought and rambling on; "I know you said that there are half breeds, and that they are becoming more common, but what will happen once they breed. Quarter breeds!?" Kalip roared in horror. "Eventually there will be so little of our power in their blood, it will be insignificant! It will be like we never even existed."

(I wanted my own color too ^_^)  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

Ripplewaves

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:17 pm
Tys jumped up, grabbed his gear and held the door for her. "This is exactly what I live for. Right now I do other peoples songs but I hope to find someone a little more creative than me to write one sometime." He smiled cheerfully at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:49 pm
Sara stopped walking and turned to Kalip. Placing a hand on his chest, she stopped him, too, and shook her head as a smile came to her lips.
"Kalip, do you not see what the half-breeds can do? The ones I have met are capable of both demonic and angelic powers, while still keeping their humanity. If half-breeds reproduce, there will be a new race where everyone is on level ground. Equality will be restored and peace will come again. For now, though, we have hell on earth and cannot stop it. Calm down, okay? Everything will turn out right in the end."
--------------------------------
"You found one." Jade gave Tys a crooked smile and lead the way into town. They walked for a while, weaving through a few crowds and some traffic, until she stopped at a large park where a single crowd seemed to congregate. With a large smile, she waved at a few of the musicians playing various songs as she and Tys passed them then turned to her new friend and shoved her hands into her pockets.
"If you don't know how this works, I'm gonna shoot you. Pick a spot to sit and play. That's all there is to it. You may want to get a hat or tin can or something, too, for money. Do I need to demonstrate for you, newbie?"

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Ripplewaves

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:36 pm
Tys went over to a wall and set his amp down, cranked it up and whipped his guitar out. He spun his case around and set it open so that he could collect in it. Then he plugged his guitar into his amp and struck a loud chord. "Bam! That's the stuff!"  
Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff