Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
The progress thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Skelly.Storyteller~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:50 pm
BEGINNING OF WEEK FIVE
Mood: Blah xp
Original Weight: 215 lbs
Progress: -9 lbs
Notes: Waaah. I'm faaat. crying I went up two pounds from last week. Waaah.
Oh well...next week in P.E. we start our fitness unit, which will be good. Better than tennis, the unit we just finished, where I spent all of my time hiding in the corner because I was scared of the balls ripping a hole through my head. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:40 pm
Started Weight Watchers: 9 March 2006

Weight Loss Goal: 22 pounds

Total Loss: 10.8 pounds as of 16 April 2006

Fitness: I work out in the gym once a week; take three walks weekly; do stomach rolls/crunches/situps once a week; do deep/forceful breathing exercises once a day.

Recent Rewards: I've bought new shoes to go with the new clothes I bought for springtime. I really needed them badly, but I purposefully went to buy really cute ones instead of the usual ones I would have normally bought -- dowdy, comfortable, clunky. I got a pair of kitten-heeled sandals, a pair of kitten-heeled beaded mules, a pair of sporty yet sleek sneakers, and a thing that's kind of girly and flowery yet has the sturdiness of a good walking shoe. They'll all go beautifully with my summer wardrobe, and are comfortable as well.

Non-Weight Goal: When my mother visits in May, I will be able to take long walks around my town with her, show her the sights, and not get too tired to have fun.  

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chemicat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:20 pm
My progress:

SW: 245 lbs.
CW: 225 lbs.
GW: 135 - 155 lbs.

Week 1: 5 lbs lost
Week 2: 5 lbs lost
Week 3: 5 lbs lost
Week 4: 3 lbs lost
Week 5: 2 lb lost

Total loss: 20 lbs! 3nodding

This is the ONLY time in my entire 22 years that I have ever stuck to a weight loss program and succeeded. I'm very proud of myself... biggrin It's not even that hard... as long as I keep busy so I don't have to think about food all the time.

It's past midnight and I've only consumed half of my daily calories so far... so I'm gonna go have a big plate of... something, now. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:19 am
end of week five for miya12

-Weight lost: nil

-curent weight: 9st 9 (135 lb)

-weight still to lose: 38 lb
(21 till half way brake point)

-Feeling: upset about my aunt, not really caring about weight loss at the moment

-Any fitter? *shakes head* played bandinton teo days ago and i'm still sore  

Miya12
Vice Captain

kq_ncaeay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:51 pm
End Of Week 12 For KQ
Starting weight: 181
Current weight: 161.5

Weight Loss: +1 lb [this week] 19.5 lb [total]

Weight Still To Lose: about 20 lb

Feeling: GREAT! I took my measurements (end of every month) and I lost 1 inch in my waist and 2.5 inches on my hips biggrin Also, changed my current goal to about 140, by the time high school starts, or at least high school clothes shopping. :3  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:51 pm
I lost five pounds last week. yay. that is a ton for me. i bet i'll gain it back, but it's okay it was just eating a little healthier, so i think i can keep it up. : )  

Darker Arken

Darker Arken

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:53 pm
Chemicat
My progress:

SW: 245 lbs.
CW: 225 lbs.
GW: 135 - 155 lbs.

Week 1: 5 lbs lost
Week 2: 5 lbs lost
Week 3: 5 lbs lost
Week 4: 3 lbs lost
Week 5: 2 lb lost

Total loss: 20 lbs! 3nodding

This is the ONLY time in my entire 22 years that I have ever stuck to a weight loss program and succeeded. I'm very proud of myself... biggrin It's not even that hard... as long as I keep busy so I don't have to think about food all the time.

It's past midnight and I've only consumed half of my daily calories so far... so I'm gonna go have a big plate of... something, now. xd
great job! keep it up! you rock!  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:04 am
Ok well this is one of the many weight loss programs that i've been on.

Starting weight:209lbs

My goal weight: 154lbs

Weight to loose: 55lbs

Fitness now: I wouldn't say i'm very fit. I need to tone my body a bit more but i have alot of muscle.

Goal weight loss each week: 3lb

I hope to stay on this weight loss program. I really want to loose weight so i can feel better about myself and have a healthier life  

Forbidden Rose

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:23 pm

Total Loss: 16.6 pounds as of 29 April 2006

Fitness: I work out in the gym once a week; take a minimum of three half-hour (or more) walks weekly; do stomach rolls/crunches/situps once a week; do deep/forceful breathing exercises once a day.

This Week's Reward: I went to the kosher fishmonger and bought some extremely good quality salmon and tuna, and I made sushi. Sushi are two points (using the Weight Watchers FlexPoints plan) for two rolls of maki-zushi, including the wasabi and soy sauce, so I felt really great afterward, too. Food shouldn't be a reward, but when the food is within your calorie budget for the day and is good simply because it tastes good enough to be a treat, I think it's okay.

Non-Weight Goal: When my mother visits in May, I will be able to take long walks around my town with her, show her the sights, and not get too tired to have fun.

My first weight loss goal is 22 pounds. Once I've lost that, I'll reassess whether I want/need to lose more. I'm 5.4 pounds from that goal.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:57 pm
end of week six for miya12

-Weight lost: 0.5lb

-curent weight: 9st 8.5 (134.5 lb)

-weight still to lose: 22.5 (i changed my weight goal)

-Feeling: upset about my aunt, not really caring about weight loss at the moment , found that if i don't bother to diet i lose weight where as when i try i just gain.

-Any fitter? no  

Miya12
Vice Captain

kq_ncaeay

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:53 pm
End Of Week 13 For KQ
Current weight: 162

Weight Loss: +.5 lb [this week] 19 lb [total]

Weight Still To Lose: about 22 lb

Feeling: I don't know why I'm gaining weight eek  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:39 am
Yay! Back on the wagon! (starting over).
Week one!
Sarting weight: 130 (Don't ask how, I blame the pills)  

AngelSlave

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:34 am

Total Loss: 17.4 pounds as of 9 May 2006

Fitness: I work out in the gym once a week; take a minimum of three half-hour (or more) walks weekly; do stomach rolls/crunches/situps once a week; do deep/forceful breathing exercises once a day.

This Week's Reward: I put my entire paycheque into savings. In eight or so months, if I spend less than 1/4 of my paycheque for the entire time, I should have enough money to buy myself a kick-tuchis laptop computer with all the new bells and whistles.

Non-Weight Goal: When my mother visits in the latter half of May, I will be able to take long walks around my town with her, show her the sights, and not get too tired to have fun.

I get my walking in by walking to and from WW meeting once a week, to and from the grocery store once a week, to and from synagogue a couple times a week, and by going to the gym in my apartment building and walking on the elliptical machine at least one other day during the week.

My first weight loss goal is 22 pounds. Once I've lost that, I'll reassess whether I want/need to lose more.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:05 pm
End Of Week 14 For KQ

Weight Loss: -0 lb [this week] 19 lb [total]

Feeling: i bought size 9 jeans today! eek i've gone down 4 sizes!!!  

kq_ncaeay

AngelSlave

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:57 am
kq_ncaeay
End Of Week 14 For KQ

Weight Loss: -0 lb [this week] 19 lb [total]

Feeling: i bought size 9 jeans today! eek i've gone down 4 sizes!!!
Yay for going down sizes!! 4laugh heart  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games