Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:20 pm
*Rin walks back to Jake's room and knocks on his door*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:36 pm
He is sitting in the room with a pillow on his head basicly just trying not to freak out too much, "I don't know who is there but just come in..."  

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:38 pm
*Rin opens the door* May I sleep with you tonight I don't like being on my own and I don't have a roommate yet *Rin asks looking at the ground*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:40 pm
walks by the open door and hears her say that then pops her head in the door in a nosy fashion and looks at jake and sees that he is about to freak out and trys so hard not to laugh and just waits for his answer......  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:43 pm
He suddenly gets up and runs out of his room and bashes his head very hard into a wall and clocks out but on his way before hand he screams out, "AS YOU WISH..." he is very much out cold right then and may not even remember yesterday when he wakes up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:45 pm
*Rin puts Jake in his bed and falls asleep right next to him*  

Blackrose01111

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:55 pm
* goes in and sits down on the other bed and looks weird at them then falls over on the bed and falls asleep not even realizing where she is*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:33 pm
When he finally woke up it was in a nice dark morning....he had a tendacy of waking up early though he really couldn't see a thing, "Mrr...what time is it...gah my head hurts." He wasn't sure how many braincells he had lost last night but the fallout was definitly sending him down...then he ralized another form in the bed his eyes still completely dead so he just felt around a little bit still completely clueless of yesterday...though what he felt definitly set him off and he almost screamed out like a little girl. but he calmed down just a little bit and fell onto the other bed...unfortunately his grab there didnh't exactly fix matters as he bouced straight back up and turned on the light to see the image he simply ran out of the room and straight for the showers...he needed to clear his head...it was to early for a concussion.  

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:39 pm
*Rin wakes up rubbing her eyes* I wonder where he went *She says as she goes to take a shower*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:52 pm
woke up and while rubbing her eyes she walked down the hallway and to the showers after her shower she stood by the wall next to where the boys and girls showers were located and waited to fully wake up.....she's not a morning person.....  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:02 pm
((I wonder what he felt eek twisted ))

god I hate the morning *Rin says as she gets out of the shower, changes clothes, and heads down to get something for breakfast*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:19 pm
*Rin walks down to breakfast and sees Jake sitting alone at a table* May I sit with you not on you like last time like here *Rin asks as she points to a chair* sweatdrop  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:38 pm
((whatever he had to to figure out two girls were in each of the beds in his room wink ))

He's smiling in his chair with a pair of headphones on bieng loud and wierd eating some cereal and singing, "Can't you help me as I'm starting to burn? To many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction. My confidence is leaving me on my own. Mmm mmm mmm mm mm mm.." He smiles completely deaf still singing with food in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:42 pm
her stomach growls so she walks into the cafeteria and gets something to eat and since she hates sitting by herself she pulled a chair up to the table where jake and the girl where and sat down without asking....that might seem rude but that's just the way she is.....  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:24 pm
((Sick perverted person blaugh ))

HI *Rin says to the girl that sat down with them smiling* I'm hyper now *she says standing up and walking to stand behind Jake* Whatcha listening to *Rin asks as she pulls off is headphones and puts them on her ears*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff