Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
- A Long Goodbye to Fattie McFatterson Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:09 pm
I can just not get over how much your face has changed~! You are so pretty heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:12 am
Aw, thank you! 4laugh

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:20 pm
What I ate today:

- Lunch: Turkey/cheddar/miracle whip on bun (300 cals)

- Snack: 100-calorie cheetos snack pack

- Dinner: Arby's popcorn chicken with ranch/buffalo sauce, a bit of fries (I have no idea..um... maybe I'll guess 700, since this is fast food? ><)

Exercise: Nada

Total intake: 1100

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:03 pm
What I ate today:

- Lunch: Turkey/cheddar/miracle whip on bun (300 cals)

- Dinner: Mashed potatoes/corn (about 250) and a chicken patty with bun (400)

- Snack: Banana (105) and like..maybe.. 15 cheese cubes throughout the night (165)

Exercise: Nada

Total intake: 1220

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:13 am

What I ate today:

- Lunch/Dinner: Chicken breast (175) with mashed potatoes and corn 'n butter(275)

- Snack: 1 Pierogie (55) Bit of Kielbasa (maybe 150) bit of sour cream (50); Granola bar (110) and orange (50)

Exercise: Nada again for today

Total intake: 855

So...honestly... is it bad that I've only eaten 855 calories in a day, yet I'm REALLY full?! >< I still don't know wether I should eat more just to up my caloric intake, or if I should leave it at the small number...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:40 pm
What I ate today:

- Lunch: Lasagna lean cuisine with parmesan (300), banana (105) and 3 cheese cubes (33)

- Dinner: Went out to eat with family, soo all of this is an estimate. 2 cheese balls (50), 1.5 breadsticks w/ ranch (75), nibbled at a salad (100)

- Snack: Orange (45) Chicken patty with bun/miracle whip/american (400, estimate) chicken wing (75, estimate)

Total intake: 1183

Found a picture from when I was like, 14 or something! xd Wow, I thought I was a LOT fatter than that when I was that age; but I do remember I was wearing a girdle in that picture, so...

User Image

And my first tattoo! Pretty shortly after it was done... about 35 minutes maybe. I took off the bandage quick because my sister wanted to see it, took a picture, and put it back on. I thought it would hurt SO much more... so, so much more. xD

User Image

User Image

And a picture of myself, just being goofy. xD

User Image

Kasumi Kama

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:22 am
cute! my first tattoo was on my hip bone. At first I thought they hurt that much but when I got my three other ones and they didn't hurt at all they told me because he probably went too deep with the needle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:12 pm
What I ate today:

- Lunch: Lasagna lean cuisine with parmesan (300)

- Snack: 2 turkey slices 'n a piece of provologne (100)

- Dinner: Hoagie (maybe 400) with potato wedge (200)

- Snacks: 2 cracker things (67) granola bar (110) slice of cake (200?) cheese cubes (110)

Total intake: 1487

I think I let myself loose towards the end of the day because I know I'm leaving PA, and every time I leave here, I get really, really sad. ._. It's the emotional eater in me coming out...

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:14 pm

What I ate today:

- Breakfast: Mcdonalds hash brown (150), 1/2 a steak/egg/cheese bagel (320)

- Dinner: Bowl of soup with chicken, dumplings, celery, carrot (No idea.. I will guess 300), a couple bites of a left over hoagie (25 maybe)

- Snack: Omg, I was so bad! xd Double cheeseburger(440), a bit of rice from taco bell (100), and a chicken fiesta burrito... (350) >__>

Exercise: 951 cals on DDR

Total intake: 734

Time to get back to work! I haven't been losing ANY weight lately... I don't understand... ._. I mean, I thought I ate right and exercised well. The weight was just melting off before, but I haven't changed anything, and I'm not losing.... o.o;;

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:45 pm

What I ate today:

- Lunch: Alfredo lean cuisine (250) with 2 slices of bread (150)

- Dinner: Cube steak (150) bun (est. 150) home-made, deep-fried french fries (probably, like, 300...) with ranch (we'll say 30)

- Snack: Popcorn (300) and rice (150) salad from mcdonalds with dressing... (460), 2 granola bars (120)

Exercise: 870 cals on DDR

Calories consumed: 2060

Total intake: 1190

Uuughhh... I'm hungry... crying What the heeck... But I already ate popcorn and rice cuz I was hungry, but I still am! I don't get it! gonk I'm freakin starving tonight.

And I still don't understand why I haven't lost any weight recently.. ;-; I mean, I did bad today with everything... but otherwise I'm usually only taking in ~1200 cals! gonk

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:22 pm

What I ate today:

- Munching at work: 4 club crackers (280), small salad (let's say 150) bit of pizza hut lasagna (don't think it really has calorie info... we'll say 250)

- Dinner:
Burger with gravy and bun (let's guess 400) and a mix of noodles/rice (maybe 300)

- Snack: Leftover McD's salad (250 maybe) and an orange (45), granola bar (110)

Exercise: My phone tracks my steps, and counts my calories! Neat! Today at work (I started the counter right before I started work,) I walked 7 miles (14715 steps) and burned 834 calories.

Calories consumed: 1785

Total intake: 951

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:44 pm

What I ate today:

- Lunch: Parmesan lean cuisine (250) with 1 slice of bread (80)

- Munching at work: A slice of stuffed crust pizza (prolly bout 500), a stuffed crust alone.. I picked at the pizza, oops (100), a slice of natural rustica pizza (230)

- Dinner: Bowl of soup (200 maybe) with 2 slices of bread (140 I think)

Exercise: 403 calories burned from walking around at work... we were dead. I had two tables all night.... ~cough~ >_>

Calories consumed: 1500

Total intake: 1097

I've noticed that I've not been counting calories exactly lately o.o ... I think I'm too lazy to go look on the box when I eat xd Lately, at least. But I usually eat the same things on different days... so... I have a pretty good idea of the calories in a lot of stuff I eat, so... eh. I still think I'm pretty close.

...And I'm still shocked at how many calories are in stuffed crust. Why must you be so delicious?! >< I mean, because of that one slice, I didn't really eat TOO much today, but I'm already at 1500 cals. ee;

I just spent 4 hours working on a hemp necklace that I don't even really like. Started at about 11, ended at like, 3. I must remember that chokers do not look good on me, my neck is too large. e.e Oh well, I learned a new pattern called the double half hitch, that's what took so long. I can't wait until I learn to crochet though.

In more news, I accidentally itched the eff out of my tattoo. I forgot I had it, and I got a huge itch on my back...and itched it really hard for like a second. ..Oops. neutral

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:08 pm

What I ate today:

- Lunch: Turkey/cheddar sandwich (300) orange (45) and baby carrots (20) w/ light ranch (40)

- Dinner: Chicken salad with ranch (probably freakin, 300) and potato wedges & ketchup (wow, no nutrition facts anywhere... I guess maybe like, 200)

- Snack: An orange (45) with chocolate pudding (sugar free, 60) granola bar (110)

Exercise: Was kinda resting today

Calories consumed: 1120

Total intake: 1120

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:32 pm

What I ate today:

- Lunch: Three-cheese chicken lean cuisine (300) I think I could live off of these cheesy chicken ones if it were possible... so good... mmm.

- Munching at work: Lasagna (HOLY CRAP, 700!) with a salad (150)

- Dinner: Spaghetti with 2 slices of garlic bread (Maybe this whole thing is 630) and a chocolate pudding cup (60)

- Snack: 2 Granola Bars (220)

- Exercise: 382 calories burned from walking at work, 621 cals on DDR

Calories consumed: 2070

Total intake: 1017

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:01 pm

What I ate today:

- Dinner: 2 pork chops (400) with au-gratin potatoes (350) and peas (55) and sour cream (30)

- Snack: Chicken salad (350) with soup (100) and an orange (45) with cool-whip (20)

- Exercise: 20 minutes of balance/yoga, 498 cals on DDR

Calories consumed: 1350

Total intake: 852

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out