Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Look in The Eye (Dread_Detective & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:28 pm
Abbie grumbled and moaned under her breath. A small ow escaped her lips. She tried to open her eyes as she could feel all eyes on her. "Gah" She mumbled and stuck her tongue out. "Stupid floor." She muttered. Her eyes started to flutter open and looked up into Basil's worried stare. "Hi" She whispered, trying to smile. "That really hurt." She cursed angrily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:42 pm
Basil kissed her forehead, "You really scared me back there, I thought I didn't like blood.." He trailed off looking at the school nurse. "You had a pretty nasty fall there honey, you might want to take her to the ER to make sure she doesn't have a concussion then take her home." She said to Basil ,assuming they were together. The vampire nodded as he lifted her and began to walk towards his car.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:00 pm
Abbie peered up at him. "How come you're so pale?" She asked, slightly blabbering on. "You know... i once saw this movie... it was about a vampire. You kind of remind me of him... He was pale and cold, his eyes changed colour too" She mused, her face growing paler and paler. "He also looked perfect like you do..." She giggled as he carried her. "Maybe you're a vampire!" She suggested. Her head was messed up and forcing her to speak what she was actually truly thinking. "Ugh. Walking is making me nauseous." She complained.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:49 am
Basil placed her carefully in the passenger seat of her car, "Maybe I am, but we have bigger things to worry about." He said sliding into the driver's seat, and closing the door. "I'm sorry you feel nauscious, I'll get you to the hospital as quick as possible, okay?" He said in a worried tone, making sure to drive slowly as to not upset her stomach.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:21 am
Abbie frowned and closed her eyes. She sighed softly and slumped against the window of the car as they drove. She was pretty much unconcious as she sat there beside him. Her brain was however, moving at the speed of light. She was thinking about a lot of things, making sense to only her. She'd piece them together when she was able to think clearly again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:23 pm
Basil gritted his teeth as he pulled into the emergency enterance of the local hospital. He had texted his cousin Samantha, to make sure she would take the car home and be ready for whatever else happend. "We're here, my dear let me carry you until we find a nice bed for you." He said sweetly looking like a storybook prince carrying his beloved to the desk. "My girlfriend fell in gym class and has a concussion, my name is Basil Piroue, I request a doctor immediately." The woman at the deks jumped at the last name and ordered a nurse to take them to a exam room. Basil lay her on the examination table slowly and with great care.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:13 pm
Abbie groaned and shook a bit in his arms. "I didn't fall in gym." She muttered with a soft smile. "I also see that your name gets you places. I'll keep note of that." She said, trying to lighten the mood. She could tell Basil was stressed and it made her quite tense to know such. "I hate doctors." She grumbled as a nurse approached. "I really don't like hospitals." She cried, tears coming from her eyes. She was deeply afraid of them. She curled into a ball, holding herself and trying to keep everyone away from her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:11 pm
Basil leaned his face over to hers as the nurse, checked the bruises on her head. "I'm sorry Abbie, I only care about you getting well and I want you to be more careful. I'll try and get them to hurry as fast as possible so you can go home. Is there anything I can get you?" He asked rubbing her forehead with his hand.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:49 pm
Abbie winced as the nurse touched her. She quickly flailed her arms, smacking the nurse in the head. She cried more and flung her arms around Basil. "I'm scared." She whispered, trying to hide herself against him. "Please. Please don't let them come near me" She pleaded. She looked over to see a nurse approaching with a needle. "NO!" She screeched and began to shake. "NO!" She screeched again. She clung to Basil, crying hysterically.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:43 pm
Basil stared at the human girl, wondering why she was so afraid of needles. "Abbie! Look at me! It's alright to be scared, but if you don't let them help you you might get hurt again and I don't want to loose you." He said smoothing her hair with his hand, trying to get her calm enough to let the nurse give her the sedative.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:41 pm
Abbie shook her head. "I'm afraid though..." She stammered, she was still shaking, still crying. But she was somewhat calmer. She could sense the nurse beside her as she lunged for Abbie's arm and stuck her with a heavy sedative. Abbie dropped limply over the side of the bed. Her face was growing red from the blood rushing to it as the nurse frantically scampered to pull her back onto the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:58 am
The scent of a slight drop of Abbie's blood, caused the vampire's features to harden and his senses to run wild. With a great effort he left her, telling the nurse to see that abbie was properly taken care of. Without even thinking, he began running towards the mountains keen on calming down his blood rage. Even though Basil was going crazy from the blood, he was smart enough to call Samantha and ask her to watch over abbie until he got back from the hunt.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:13 pm
Abbie slowly came to as she realized where she was, she let out a blood curdling scream. A nurse came rushing towards her, "Whats the matter?" She asked sweetly. She was a kind old nurse, but Abbie wasn't good with hospitals. "What's wrong?!" She raged. "WHAT'S WRONG?!! WHAT'S WRONG IS THAT I'M IN THE HOSPITAL! I HATE HOSPITALS!!!!!" She exclaimed angrily. She looked around for Basil. "Basil?" She asked quietly. Her voice shrinking and her eyes growing wide with fright.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:29 am
Samantha waltzed into the hospital, ready to see the girl that Basil decided to date. The sound of screaming led her to Abbie's room, her cousin has informed her of Abbie's hatred of hospitals and the vampiress decided to try and calm her down. "Abbie, you are safe, Basil will be back soon, he had to go get his medicine. He doesn't like seeing blood like you and had to go before passing out next to you. There's nothing to fear." She said making sure to use her powers of claming on the poor girl.

Basil winced as he drew his lips from a dead cougar, Abbie was awake and flipping out which made him angry at the fact that he could'nt be there to calm her down. His pulse had stopped racing, and his eyes were nearing normality, but deep in his mind, the hunter within him was hungry for the girl's blood.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:31 pm
Abbie took a deep breath. "Okay I guess." She whispered, sinking back in her bed. She frowned a bit and looked up at Samantha. "You're Samantha right? You're awfully pretty." She muttered angrily. Feeling like the ugly duckling. She sighed and peered up at her. "So Basil doesn't like blood." She mused. "Same here." She commented with a giggle. "I'm so lucky." She muttered. "He's amazing. And while I feel he doesn't completely trust me yet, I hope he will." She talked then yawned loudly. She closed her eyes curling up in her covers. She sighed softly and slowly went to sleep just like that.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff