Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Your Characters
Get to know your characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mysterious Gunslinger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:32 pm
Question: Do you have something to live for?

Dante: Aye, so I do. I must return these guns to their proper owner and I must see Zuzumi again.

Walter: No.

Randall: Not particularly, no, I do suppose I live for science, though. Any accomplishment in that field will render me a happy man.

Question: What's your favorite time of the day, and why?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:55 pm
Question: What is your favorite time of the day and why?

Randy: "It's a tie between just before dawn when the sun is coming up or late at night, like before midnight. I love going for a walk late at night durring the summer when's really cool outside and no one really bothers you."

Question: "Are you an early bird or a night owl?"  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Rylipop

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:49 pm
Question: "Are you an early bird or a night owl?"

Kamine- I have to stay up late every night... If I don't, older sister will get me... It's so scary, but I always fall asleep. My body's weak so I need the energy from it... but I usually don't wake up until late in the day, around 4 or 5.

New Question- If you could be a contestant on any game show, what show would it be and how much money do you think you would win?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:01 pm
If you could be a contestant on any gameshow, what show would it be and how much money do you think you would win?
Calchia
Appearance: long black hair, light grey eyes, long skirt that is easy to move in, long sleeved top, and armor.
"What is this 'game show' thing you speak of? Was it an ancient form of martial art?"
Question: "What's the worst thing you've had to experience?"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:32 am
Question: "What's the worst thing you've had to experience?"

*Rae goes to answer, but Randy stops her, knowing it still hurts her to talk about it*

Randy: "I shattered my leg a few years back and needed surgery. The injury put me out of action for 6-8 months, which really sucked."

Question: "What were your best and worst subjects in school?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:16 pm
Question: "What were your best and worst subjects in school?"

Murdoc: "My worst subject in school...I think that would have been physical education. I've changed since then, but I wasn't the best of the best back then, that's for sure. My best subject was English, since I love to write."

Xeros: "Survival training was one of my favorite courses, for it often dealt with being outdoors! As for science...unless it had something to do with nature, I didn't do very well."

Ionex: "Public relations was always a pain, so I hardly ever attended. My best was any science related course, including physics. So much so, I often taught the class!"

Raze: "We didn't really have a 'school' structure, but we did attend courses throughout our lives at our caste back home. My best subjects were history and English. My worst...can't say I had one, but I'd say mathematics. Numbers aren't very interesting unless there is subject behind them."

Rift: "Hmm...I don't think I had have good or bad classes at school. I did rather well in all my classes, but if I have to have one bad one...I'd say math. Geometry was always a pain..."

New Question: What are some of your bad habits?  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:55 pm
Question: What are some of your bad habits?

Dante: I tend to rush into things, when it has to do with the woman I love, without thinking. I disgrace her name...

Walter: Listening to you.

Randall: I tend to not eat for days on end.

Question: Favorite gem? Why?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:34 pm
Question: Favorite gem? Why?

Murdoc: "Mine would be an amethyst. Reason being, it's my birthstone and is a wonderful shade of purple."

Xeros: "Not sure if I have a favorite gem. Many types of stones and rocks...but a gem? I guess I'd pick...topaz. No particular reason really, but I have a piece with me always. Not sure why I have it...but it feels right having it with me at all times."

Ionex: "Hmm...there are many great samples of stone. Many of which I use in my workings. Though, I'd have to say the Frozone Diamond, found in the southern arctic pole of my planet. Its qualities and mysterious elements are of some of the greatest in the universe and is a great focusing gem."

Raze: "Though not exactly a gem, I seem to like coal to an extent. Aside from it's industrial uses, I like it in the sense of what it can become. Deep in the bowls of the stone is the property to become much greater...a Diamond. This seems to resemble myself in some form...least it's what I like to believe."

Rift: "That's easy...the Fire Stone from my world. It's a unique stone infused with the power of fire (obvious, I know) and is more that just a beautiful stone. It has the power to allow certain species of Pokémon evolve. Such as a Vulpix turning into a Ninetales...such a beautiful being..."

New Question: Do you prefer science or magic?  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:59 pm
Question: Do you prefer science or magick?

Dante: Any that would benefit the situation at hand.

Walter: Neither.

Randall: Science. That's not even a question, science is the ultimate subject of learning, no spell, fairy or wizard will ever be able to challenge the dominant experiment.

Question: Favorite letter?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:54 pm
Question: Favorite letter?

Eod: D. For more than one reason.

Scarecrow: I have none.

Question: Do you believe in any deity?

Deatre Cyanide
Crew

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:26 pm
Do you believe in any deity?
BB: If you mean shinigami, then yes. It has been proven that they exsist, I have yet to see them for myself though. A god, or more than one? It's a possiblity I won't discredit, but my grandfather certainly didn't believe in them.
Question: If you were to go off to a far, far, distant planet for a visit, what would want it to be like?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:56 pm
Question: If you were to go off to a far, far, distant planet for a visit, what would want it to be like?

Dante: I like my world. Why would I want to leave?

Walter: Hell. I want a living Hell. It'll give me a challenge.

Randall: One filled with scientific discoveries, one with never ending series of numbers, wavelengths, atom counts or oxidation states.

Question: If your most important possession were to vanish from life suddenly, what would happen to you, emotionally?

kedamono777

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:13 am
Question: If your most important possession were to vanish from life suddenly, what would happen to you, emotionally?

sol (pronoced sole xD) brightly
Appearance: about 5'5, messy brown hair. brown eyes, orange under shirt with a dark gray over shirt, blue jeans, sneakers and a gold neckless of a sun.

answer: my most important possession..... would be my neckless.
if it were to vanish and i couldent find it i would fall in tears because it is the only thing i have left to remember my parents by...

Question: if the miliatry watched over you all the time how whould it make u feel?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:31 am
Question: If the military watched over you all the time how would it make you feel?

Kamine- Th-the military? I'm always being watched... no matter what... always.... if it was this military -chuckle- I would feel significantly safer... to know who it was all the time would make life so much easier!

New Question- Complete the sentence: Happiness is ____.  

Rylipop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:13 pm
Question - Complete the sentence: Happiness is ____.

Dante: Anything you want it to be.

Walter: Death.

Randall: Achievable.

New question: Chickens or cows?

Your Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items