Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:16 pm
Snowflake sensed that Talli was with some people who had some strange power. Snowflake hated being human, but she wanted to be with Talli incase something happened. Snowflake transformed into a human girl at Talli's age, with light blond hair (almost white), and bright blue eyes. She automatically had a set of clothes: a short-sleeved shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and a simple pair of sneekers. She ran as fast as she could and caught up with Talli and the others. "Hey. What are you doing?" Snowflake said to Talli. She looked at the other girls that were here, leaned over and wispered, "Who are they?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:39 pm
Mina glanced over at Heather after a a cuple seconds had gone by. "that. . .. that can't be good. . . " Mina put her hands together and started to rub them. She then noticed that a new girl had showed up she seemed to already know the first girl. "Is that a daughter to?" Mina whispered.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:23 pm
Morgan searched the mind of the new girl, she was a tiger, but could change into a human. At first Morgan thought she was another daughter, but somewhere in a daughters mind would be a memory of Selene. No where in this tiger's mind was Selene.

(BEARCLAW!!!!!~)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:44 pm
Heather shook her head, "Just means there is a follower near by, doesn't mean that they're coming for us." She looked up at saw a girl standing next to the daughter. "I don't think so...I don't have the power to read minds...and that's really the only way to tell. She's probably just a friend."  

daughter-of-the-moon1

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:57 pm
Mina nodded. "umm. . . Heather shouldn't we be leaving now? I mean the follow-do-hickys should be close by and if they see Morgan and those two girls. . . "  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:28 am
Morgan over heard Mina and turned, "Your right..." She turned to the girl and pulled out a notebook in her bag. Quickly writing something she set the notebook down, "Call me and I'll tell you more things about your power." She smiled and turned. Mina, Heather, and Morgan ran out of the mall.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:46 am
Snowflake looked at the girls as they left. "Talli? Who were those girls? They seemed............. different," Snowflake said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:12 am
Mina raced behind Morgan. She glanced back at the girls then sighed. i wonder if she suffers the same fate that I do. . . . Mina turned her hands into fists at her sides.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:22 am
((BEARCLAW!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?????????))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:45 pm
((I'm soooo sorry I haven't been on. Busy busy busy. I'll try to get on more now, promise!))

Talli stared as they left, Is it true? Can they really know? her mind was racing. "I-I don't know." he stammered to Snowflake, when suddenly her mind snapped back. "But I'm going to call her tonight." She went to scratch Snowflake's ears, but pulled back when she realized the tiger was in human form. "It's rare to see you as a human." she said with a light smile.

((Again sorry. I'll be on tommorrow morining, and tommorrow night, and the same for the next night and the next and the next. I feel so guilty!!!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:30 pm
(lol thats right! burn with guilt! BURN!!!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:36 pm
((Meep! *runs and hides from Cinderstar* ))

Talli and Snowflake walked out of the mall, Talli deep in thought. Who I really am... She turned to Snowflake, "Where's the nearest pay phone?"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:59 pm
"Over there," Snowflake said, pointing to a phone. "I'm going back home. See you there Talli! I hate being in this form." Then Snowflake took off running. When she got home, she changed into the tiger form, then sat down, waiting for Talli.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:36 pm
"'Kay, see ya there!" Talli called after her, and then turned to the phone and begun((or is it began???)) dialing.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:51 am
Snowflake, still waiting at home for Talli to return, got tired and lied down. She fell asleep a minute or two later.

((kinda of a pointless post))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces