Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Story (PLEAZE COME IN!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:31 am
Flower looked at Syria and said, "Don't worry. You'll be safe here. None of the wolves will come here. We can defend ourselves, and we can defend you. Just be good with our kits, and i'm sure that they won't hurt you." She looked at the kits. "Did you hear what i said? Behave yourselves and play gently with Syria until she is a bit better." She turned back to Syria and continued to clean her like a mother cleaning her kit.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:56 am
Syria smiled and sat while Flower cleaned her.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:10 pm
"Ok. I'm done," Flower said to Syria. "No don't go and get filthy again, or you will just have to wait around and get cleaned again," Flower said to Syria with a smile. "Is there anything you need right now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:21 pm
Mars walked up to Flower and mewed
"Do you need anything?"  

MADLYALICE

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Syria smiled and shook her head, "No Thank You Flower, You've done enough" she smiled large and padded away.

Okunote sat at the top of the cliff. He stared below as the sun set over the plain lands. A vision went through his head. A vision of Dark wolves attacking the pack. He shut his eyes and shook his head. "They Won't Come" the told himself. He opened his eyes and watched the sun set on the horizon. The stars were begining to appear.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:58 pm
"Are you sure? I can stay here and do something with you if you want. Really," Flower said. Flower looked at Syria while she asked to help her with anything.  

Feathertail14

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:13 pm
Syria shook her head, "No, I'm fine, I just need some rest" she widened her mouth and made a large yawn. She looked up to see the stars. Her eyes widened.

Okunote climbed down the cliff back into camp. He turned to his den and lay in his moss bed and looked up at the stars through a small hole in the corner between the roof and the walls. "Okunote?" Syria poked her head in his den. Okunote looked up. "Those are 'stars' right?" she pointed her tail to the bright lights in the dark sky. "Of course! You've never heard of stars before?" he tried not to laugh. Syria shook her head, "No, in Camp it's dark and always cloudy She laid on the floor next to his bed. and looked at the many stars. "That's the Moonsong Pack" Okunote mrrowed in a soft voice, pointing at the stars. "Our Ancestors. They are the ones we sing to every full moon" Syria listened. "On the new moon they are all scattered as separate stars, but they come together forming the moon. Once they are all together creating the full moon, the packs get together and sing to their lost ones" Okunote looked down at Syria to see she was sleeping. "Good night, Syria" He licked her head and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:21 pm
"Ok. Goodnight Syria," Flower wispered. Flower gave Syria a final lick on her head and Flower left. I'll check up on her everyday, Flower thought. She went to the den she slept in, and curled up in her nest. Goodnight Syria. I'll see you in the morning.  

Feathertail14

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:42 pm
Okunote looked around. All there was, was darkness. A strange figure came to him. It was black with pupil-less eyes. Suddenly, it stood up on two legs and howled. 'What is this?' he thought. The figure looked back down at him, it was an icy blue stare. They took their hand and grabbed Okunote by the throat. He tried to move, but his body was frozen. A fire flamed around them. The creature smirked and opened thir mouth. Nothing came out but a cry. A high-pitched cry. "Stop it!" Okunote screamed. 3 Creatures approached beside the black figure. One was a Black shaggy wolf, her eyes shone a brown. Another was a pure white cat with light silver markings, she had blind silver eyes. The last was a ginger kit, her eyes were a light blue. "Why Okunote?" they spoke. "Why did you let us die?" they cried. "I'm Sorry! I-I didn't mean to!" The wolf and the ginger kit circled him. "Yes, You Killed Us Okunote, Why?" they whailed. The black figure left with them. Only the white cat stayed. "Okunote" she squeaked in a high tone. "Why didn't you save us" she teared up. Okunote shook his head. "I Tried! I Really Tried" He cried. She padded to him. "Atleast there is one hope" Okunote looked up at her "W-What do you?" she broke in "Theres no time, answer me now, Why didn't you save us?" Okunote screamed as she left. "I Tried! I Swear It! Come Back!" His paws froze to the floor. "Please COME BACK!" The figure came again and grabbed him, blood flinging everywhere, "Time for you to join your friends" the figure threw him off a cliff to fall in frozen snow and sharp rocks. "HELP!!!" He rapidly opened his eyes to see himself screaming so loud he could wake the whole forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:01 pm
Mars ran into Okunote's room, he eyes wide
"WHAT HAPPENED? WHO'S ATTACKING?"  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:04 pm
Flower woke up to Okunote yelling. She ran to his room and saw Mars was there too. "WHAT'S GOING ON? WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING OKUNOTE?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:42 pm
Okunote panted "H-Huh?" he looked at them "Ah...I had a bad dream" His eyes were opened very wide. He breathed very fast and he shivered. Syria looked at him.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:41 am
Flower turned to Syria and said, "Its alright Syria. Okunote just had a bad dream." Flower walked over to her and licked the top of her head. "Go back to sleep. Nothing is wrong and everyone, including you, are safe and sound." Flower licked Syria's head again. "Go back to sleep," Flower said comfortingly (sp?).  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:03 am
I dont even think thats a word sweatdrop ))

Okunote still shook 'But it's not' he thouht. He set his head down. 'Atleast for me' he closed his eyes and sighed.

A new mornng came and the sky was full of dark clouds. "A storm is coming" barked Syria. She looked at Okunote but he was just talking to himself. "What did she mean by 'atleast there is some hope'?" He flicked his tail.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:31 am
((oh well. Its a word now. xd ))

"There may be a storm coming, but we won't get that wet. You won't as long as you stay in bed where you are suppose to be for now while you heal," Flower said to Syria. "I'll check up on you later. I'm going to go hunting." Flower licked Syria's head once more. "Bye." Flower left the den to go hunt before the storm came.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff