Submit

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:27 pm
(Tis perfectly fine. ^^ I more then understand)

Aurora stirred slightly when she felt the movement on the bed behind her, but she did not rise yet, her body still needing time to rest as well. Although she could heal his wounds, hers would take a little more time to heal, although they should be fine before the end of the day. Shifting slightly she stretched her arms over her head and pushed herself gingerly to her feet, walking oddly on the leg the wolf had gotten a hold of, the deep gashes still visible in her flesh. Seeing Sebastien awake and clearly pleased with his condition made her relax a bit as she sat down softly on the edge of the bed. "I see you are awake, and doing well. I thought you would be down longer with the amount of blood you had lost... guess you puppies work better then I thought you did." She had to lean back slightly, quite obviously out of energy, the fight, the lack of blood and the time in the direct sun had worn her more then she had expected.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:42 pm
Sebastien noticed Aurora's wobbly rising and guilt wracked his body. I was not strong enough. I should have noticed their presence long before they arrived.. The strong vampire smell came from the dried blood on Aurora's leg. "Aurora, I heal fast but so do you. My wounds would not of healed that much faster then yours. Are you responsible for my recoveries?" Aurora's lack of energy was obvious and Sebastien's guilt kept growing. "Aurora please lie down." Saying this Bastien moved quickly picking her off the ground and cradling the wounding vampire in his arms momentarily before gently laying Aurora down upon the bed. "You either wanted to lay down or did not possess the energy to out move me. As you proved before in our alley match you can out maneuver me easily. How much energy did you use up little one..."  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:56 pm
Aurora let him pick her up with no compliments, although usually she would have slipped from his arms as easily as he had picked her up, but for the moment she did not posses the energy or the want to do so. "I made sure your wounds would close, you were closer to death then I... well, you can actually die..." She said with a chuckle as he placed her down, Aurora pushing herself back up slightly so she could speak. "If you are alright, then I have nothing to worry about besides time. I heal in time, just as you would have. Besides, I owed you for taking down those fur balls, now you can consider it paid back now..." Her eyes were dull again, as they had been before the hunt, her form as fragile looking as their first fight, but she held a new found spirit about her, that she had not had before. "I just need time. You're welcome to anything you can find while I rest..." Aurora finally let her body drop back to the bed, not asleep, but resting, looking slightly like an oddly disheveled doll.

1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff