Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Art Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lumiere Haze

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:50 pm
bats, yo, yer art is friggin awesome but you need to hunker down an get a scanner. i can't even see the first one  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:35 am
Lumiere Haze
bats, yo, yer art is friggin awesome but you need to hunker down an get a scanner. i can't even see the first one
I's second that!  

dubtron

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:22 pm
Lumiere Haze
na he need a steady hand and to adjust his f-stop and shutter speed...(digitals give u the option its just not great results) that is if he can. The lighting for the pics isnt right so he needs to adjust the sensativity and speed of the lense to catch the pic right after the flash goes off not a second less**shruggs** i know cause my scanner is just sitting there at my place collecting dusties n cause i have to turn in my art portfolio to san fran art institute via pictures of my work. sweatdrop

sry to intrude

**goes back to lurking**  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:42 pm

>.> one of my peices is in my sig. i'm getting into photomanipulation on photoshop :3

parents bought me the latest version of it for my photoshop class >.> the $500 one... pirate cost me nothing :3

Takalis

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:58 pm
lucky b*****d...ineed photoshop bad. but nayway, here are some recent commisions i did usinf a pencil and some crayons >.< i tweaked em a little in the old CS too btu it's nbot mine, is my mommies. when i moves, i'll be needing the new photoshop...>.>

User Image
i did this one fer emmy

User Image
and this one is for my mule account

User Image
and this is fer clavi. yes, emmy and clavi's look similar but that is because i ended up playing with stuff and liking the finished look >.<

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:18 pm
OoChIcKeNoO
Lumiere Haze
na he need a steady hand and to adjust his f-stop and shutter speed...(digitals give u the option its just not great results) that is if he can. The lighting for the pics isnt right so he needs to adjust the sensativity and speed of the lense to catch the pic right after the flash goes off not a second less**shruggs** i know cause my scanner is just sitting there at my place collecting dusties n cause i have to turn in my art portfolio to san fran art institute via pictures of my work. sweatdrop

sry to intrude

**goes back to lurking**
razz  

Empress Siryn

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

dubtron

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:44 pm
Smokey5000
lucky b*****d...ineed photoshop bad. but nayway, here are some recent commisions i did usinf a pencil and some crayons >.< i tweaked em a little in the old CS too btu it's nbot mine, is my mommies. when i moves, i'll be needing the new photoshop...>.>

User Image
i did this one fer emmy

User Image

User Image
and this is fer clavi. yes, emmy and clavi's look similar but that is because i ended up playing with stuff and liking the finished look >.<
i must say sir! Nice job on the photoshop! That purple background is super sweet!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:05 am
dubtron123
Smokey5000
i did this one fer emmy
i must say sir! Nice job on the photoshop! That purple background is super sweet!
why thank you good sir. that background was, like, the third choice though. i couldn't get the other ones to work at all...  

Project 12

dubtron

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:46 am
Combustion to the Heart is her name!
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:24 pm
dubtron123
Combustion of the Heart is her name!
User Image
User Image
you gave her a user name,as her actual name? neutral  

Empress Siryn

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

dubtron

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:00 pm
batousai
dubtron123
Combustion to the Heart is her name!
User Image
User Image
you gave her a user name,as her actual name? neutral
thats her user name... its an avatar rendition...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:03 am
Smokey5000

User Image
i did this one fer emmy

User Image

User Image

lol Photobucket deleted your pictures! rolleyes  

dubtron

Empress Siryn

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:40 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

top-Jingoku-Inu&Aoi Utsuki

middle-Aoi Utsuki

Bottom-Galactic Fighter Z(an original O.C)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:43 pm
batousai
User Image

User Image

User Image

middle-Aoi Utsuki

Dude awsome pics of the twinny heart

ohh i have the pics u drew when u were in boot camp...of u n smokey n such i can mail them to you if u want 3nodding  

OoChIcKeNoO

Empress Siryn

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:09 pm
OoChIcKeNoO
batousai
User Image

User Image

User Image

middle-Aoi Utsuki

Dude awsome pics of the twinny heart

ohh i have the pics u drew when u were in boot camp...of u n smokey n such i can mail them to you if u want 3nodding
keep'em.they were created as gifts,and gifts they shall stay...I WILL however,do more updated avi art of ya. cool  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff