Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply KITTY ART!!!
Kitty ART! (FireClan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NoNameNoFrills

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:43 pm
Sorry! I was looking at the moonclan thread and i noticed that the pic i chose for my cat was taken so then.... is this 1?
Cat #1 And can you just make it this cat instead of 2? If you already started on it that'll be perfect but if not then could you and i'll give you 2000 just because you've helped me out a lot.^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:20 pm
jaykit: that's fine, i dont think anyone has that pic yet. and i'm confused, you want the two cats or no? or are you just saying to replace the cat #1 and still have cat #2 in there?

@dewpool: to get the IMG link, either edit my post or look for it in Photobucket (my username is Panda--Chan, same as here) i'm glad you like them so much! i'm not sure what you're asking me about the sig tho... confused

@creamtail: sure! let me finish robinsong's and shadowstar's and swallowtail's and dewpool's first~! then i'll do jaykit's...  

Panda--Chan
Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:01 pm
OH So you're Jaykit! HAI JAYKIT!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:15 pm
Yes duskwind i finally got a name^-^
and unless you've already started on the pic. i would only like the one cat patchstar.  

NoNameNoFrills

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:19 pm
what im saying is like what you did when you put patch on the pic with the star by it like when you would right your name!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Soooo.... how many pictures do you have left to do? And out of that number who witch 1 am i? cus i just wanna know how long it'll be. And also patchstar did you get my brothers thing to join the guild cus he sent it on the 9th and you haven't responded so i just wanna be sure that you got it  

NoNameNoFrills

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:33 pm
Patchy is busy sometimes so you might not get it right away so...I mean i'm still waiting on my Pebbleclan picture but that one has lots of cats so it should take a long time 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:34 am
I know but i dont think she's been on since the 10th  

NoNameNoFrills

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:38 am
been busy, as Duskwind said. I dont always check everything ^-^;;

let's see...i finished Robinsong's and i honestly dont remember shadowstar's...i did dewpools (sorry bout not puttin mah sig there...i need to remember to do that...) oh, i need to do Creamtail's, then Swallowtail's, then Jaykit's. If i'm not interrupted I should have them all up today.

BTW Sorry bout the PebbleClan PIC duskwind...I still have a bunch to do...i'll try to get them asap  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:30 am
ok i wait but i still can't wait blaugh  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:47 am
Awww, they are so cute. Could I get one for Kindlekit? I wants a full body one, you can choose position. The picture is in the introduction thread, but I can post it here if it will make it easier for you. However, can you please explain the paying method? ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:44 pm
I CAN DO IT! THe first one is free! that's should do it for now...  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:47 pm
Oh really? ^^ Kay kay. Sank you. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:33 pm
Duskwind and i have matching lollipops!  

NoNameNoFrills

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:47 pm
(ppl please join my Rp: The good, the bad, and the cats! its cool................................... cool like that guy!)  
KITTY ART!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff