Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply KITTY ART!!!
Kitty ART! (MoonClan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You want? You like!
  Me Want!!!!
  Me Like!!!!
  Both!!!!
  Neither!!!!
View Results

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:35 pm
little_moon_girl
Can I have another, Patchstar? ((Ha! I think I've asked for the most art! *laughs*)) I want one of Moonflower, Silverpelt, Clovershadow, and Foxtail. But Moonflower's kits are still kits. And Moonflower has a santa cap on. And Silverpelt has a bow on her tail. And Foxtail is holding a bell in her mouth. And Clovershadow has an elf-type hat on, but it's falling over his face. Is that okay?

User Image

ta-dah~!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:16 pm
Oh thats a great idea!! Can I have one of Cindermoons family, even TIgereyes? so lets see that would be Oakenpelt, Cindermoon, Cherrywhisker, Goldenflame, TIgereyes, Rowanpaw, and maybe the starclan image of Softkit? Vo ya how much would that be? YAY CHRISTMAS!!!!!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:33 pm
User Image

here leafpaw~this is my christmas present to you. no charge!

sure thing cindermoon. it'll be my christmas present for you, so it'll be free! and yes, i'll be sure to include everyone.

first i hafta work on Scarclaw's.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:29 pm
yay, oh ya I almost forgot you might also need to include Eagleheart, because she's Cindermoons sister!!! lol  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:51 pm
Jasmine_9855
Hey Patchstar. Could you make me a chistmas one with JoltFLASH (I want that name on there)? i dont care the pose. u choose. but i do want the 450 Gold one ok. its okay if it takes u some time. i can wait.

User Image

Merry Christmas Joltpaw~! this is free. if you dont like any of it i can change it ^.O

and ok Cindermoon  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:14 pm
Erm, I'm trying not to be a mouse-brain, but have you perhaps seen my post? Just wondering, and sorry for bothering you Patchy o.o
I know you're very busy .-.  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:25 pm
User Image

that good?

and yes, Scarclaw i saw your post. Hm. Maybe i didnt put up the pic? *slaps hand* i have it right here...
User Image

sorry for any inconveniences xP and yeah i'm really busy too. sorry i forgot to put it up here! ugh i have a headache so i'm gonna get off...talk to you later, guys. And merry christmas, btw, all these c-mas pictures are free. (just one free cmas pic per person!!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:56 pm
Yay I love it thanks Patchstar!!!!!!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:05 pm
ok so cindermoons in the middle, the black cat with yellow eyes is Rowanpaw? and Oakenpelt's to the right of that, the striped cat bellow Rowanpaw with the stripes is Tigereyes, aaaaaaand the cats to the right on Cindermoon are Goldenflame Cherrywhisker and someone else, which means that Eagleheart is bellow Cindermoon? Or is the black cat softkit?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:26 pm
WOW ITS SO CUTE! THANKS PATCHSTAR! I LOVE IT!  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:43 am
Hedgehog908
ok so cindermoons in the middle, the black cat with yellow eyes is Rowanpaw? and Oakenpelt's to the right of that, the striped cat bellow Rowanpaw with the stripes is Tigereyes, aaaaaaand the cats to the right on Cindermoon are Goldenflame Cherrywhisker and someone else, which means that Eagleheart is bellow Cindermoon? Or is the black cat softkit?
I think the white and cream one is Softkit, Cindermoon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:36 am
PATCHSTAR!!!! You forgot about my two pictures that i asked for.
I asked for a christmas one that is me with a santa hat and i was holding a bell in my mouth.
My other one was the one that i wasn't sure on what it looked like. All i told you was that i wanted something that dealt with me and starclan. Ok?  

Feathertail14

IceStara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:36 pm
Thats's Awsome !! Could I have the 400gold one please ?? Tell me once you want to make the trade !! 4laugh Also it's CinnamonPaw ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:27 pm
hmm really? Goldenflame looks an AWFULL like the white one, if you look at her picture she's white like that, hmmm. . .but anyway I know which one's me! And it's a FAMILY REUNION!!!!! YAAAYY DANCE PARTY!!!!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

KITTY ART!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas