Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:10 pm
Caleb fell onto the ground, looking toward the building ahead, he picked up his student and tried to walk. His legs buckled and he fell back to the cloud. He tried to stand again, only to end up getting the same result. He began to try to crawl on the cloud, dragging his student behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:16 pm
Ann came outside with a bucket of wastewater.
"M-Mr. Crowhart? Moé?"
She helped Caleb stand, and carried Moé in her arms.
"What sorta trip to Disneyland was that? Here, Kokopelli will heal you."
She led him inside, and it was a luxurious, elaborate home, albeit a Buddhist temple.
"Kokopelli's still sorta mad. He went to check to see if he had a breakthrough in his work, but realized he was farther away form his goal. Makes me sad to see him like this... and to see you both in shambles!"  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:26 pm
Caleb limped as he followed her into her home. "All I need is a couple of wooden splints for myself." He replied, his legs shaking.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:29 pm
Ann seated him down, and handed the splints to him.
She checked Moé's forehead and got her temperature.
"She has a high fever, but... I'm pretty sure it's pneumonia, from the high altitude and the fact she's wet. I can draw you two a bath, if you wish."  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:33 pm
"I am quite fine, she is the one you should be most worried for, she should rest until she wakes, tell me if her temperature worsens." Caleb said as he pulled up the wet robe, tying up the splints with thin old rope.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:39 pm
Ann took Moé into another room, and, changing Moé's clothes into Ann's only [but suggestive] silk nightgown, she placed Moé on a small, warm bed, with a soft pillow and a quilt.
Kokopelli asked Ann to leave when he entered the room, and she obliged.
Kokopelli went over to Caleb and asked, in gesture, if he had any male friends.  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:41 pm
"No, I truly do not know anyone...at least not anymore." Caleb answered. "Why do you ask?" Caleb looked back at Kokopelli.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:44 pm
Kokopelli's gestures were more rigid and harried, as if he was genuinely bothered by something.
For the past five years, Kokopelli's 'work' had dwindled considerably, to where he couldn't even be considered a member of his profession. Ann was to blame for this, as she always annoyed him with such stupid 'love' things, and he was wondering if there was any way he could get Ann to love somebody else, and leave him alone.  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:48 pm
Caleb, was slightly shocked. "...I, do not know, I am sorry, but I cannot help you." He responded, standing up.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:51 pm
Kokopelli pointed to the shin splints.
Caleb probably shouldn't stand up, should it agitate his leg more.
He said he slightly envied Caleb, since at least Caleb never had to deal with Moé in that manner; he wasn't constantly tempted with sex appeal from someone he viewed as a child in comparison.  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:57 pm
Caleb fell back down onto the seat behind him. He did not answer, did not speak. All he did was stare back at Kokopelli.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:04 pm
Kokopeli's hand shivered.
Kokopelli feared it may cost their friendship, but he had to use his trump card; his last 'progress report' showed that he wasn't even deemed a monk anymore.
Ann walked back inside, hearing no response form Caleb, and Kokopelli offhandedly took off his cowl to reveal his white bloodless, eyeless face.

Ann, however, didn't even flinch, and blushed a little.
"Uh, Sir...? Why did you...?"
She rather bashfully went back.
"I'll g-get some tea..."

Kokopelli fell on his knees, and, his eyes on his face, he seemed to be pulling or scratching at his face in what appeared to be silent rage. It was worth noting, that, in the brief second his mouth was open, that his tongue and teeth were gray and white, and that, without the cowl, there was absolutely no color on his body.  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:10 pm
Caleb flinched. Caleb stood, and limped over to Kokopelli. "...Why? Is it really worth it to discard someone you don't want?" Caleb hand balled into a fist. Seizing Kokopelli by the front of his robe, he picked him back to his feet. To only be thrown back to the ground with his fist into Kokopelli's upper torso. "Well?" Anger hinted in Caleb's voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:15 pm
Kokopelli shrugged, though he was shocked about the attack.
There was no way to learn about love, so he couldn't give her what she wanted anyways. And her just being there disrupted his work, since she was always distracting him somehow. Therefore, it was best that she just forget about him and leave him to his usual isolation. Then he wouldn't have to deal with her family, and their prosecution of him due to his beliefs.  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:20 pm
"Do you think I do not have to swim though the cesspool for safety? I-." Caleb cut himself off. "...Tell me if she needs dire care. Tell Ann I said good day." Caleb turned around and began to walk out of the home.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff