Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Happily Ever After (Private~!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:35 pm
Ophelia sat there on the grass and sigh a bit before rushing up to follow Elton inside. She grabbed his wrist to stop him at the doors, still looking away, "...Why do you want to spend so much time with me so badly...why can't you just say it straightforward?" she asked with the most serious and most apathetic look on her face, trying to find some sort of truth behind his words.

Jillian had barely gotten all the way down the hall when the King rushed out after he got ready. She sigh to herself heavily and motioned him to follow her. She took him to the kitchen to drop off the tray, then to the Library which was rather large and vast with an endless amount of books her royal family has collected over the years. She began explaining where everything was and what the date was on all of them.
"These are where the hand written stories are, over there are the books on her highness' family tree, history far down, maps and other things like that upstairs. If you are to please her majesty you might try some poetry to swoon her into becoming attracted to you."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:38 pm
He looked at Jillian, "Thank you," he said sincerely, then dived into he handwritten stories and pulling out several books.

Elton looked at her, "I admire you," he told her again, "I did say it straightforward."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:36 pm
((I should probably just stay online when I post in the afternoon cause you usually post right after. But your status usually says offline so I don't think you're on to post after I do XP))

While he was searching through some of the handwritten stories she went through some of the old family history, books such as when she was first brought to the castle to be Ophelia's playmate and their time as children, growing up together.
While grabbing some of those she also went to the poetry section and grabbed a few small volumes. Yes, she wasn't as intellectually advanced but at least Ophelia gave her that much education to be able to learn to read and write and to possibly think better than others.
"Find anything interesting?" she asked sitting a few seats across from the King.

"What's there to admire?" Ophelia asked while releasing his wrist. "You should be admiring your King for...whatever reasons. After all you are close and what's there to admire on someone like me? who just does what father tells me to so I can run this country better...there's nothing good about me as a person."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:44 pm
((Sorry ^.^ ))
"Some," he ran his finger down the page, "The myths here are... intriguing." He looked up, "The gods are so... human!"

He smiled, leaning down. "There's plenty to admire," he carressed her cheeks and kissed her for a long moment.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:34 pm
(don't worry about it)

Jillian smiled at how interested the King was in their history and such. "The Gods here are very kind to our people as long as we give what we can in return." she smiled sweetly. "Is there anything you'd like to ask me? about anything here?" she got up and walked over, standing behind him.

Ophelia's eyes widened as he leaned down, and then caressed her cheek for a moment, kissing her for a while. Ophelia wanted to almost scream until her body took control over her movements and she embraced him, returning his kiss while wrapping her arms around his neck. They kissed for a moment until she pulled away with a bright red blush on her face. "Oh my god....we shouldn't have done that..."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:14 pm
Elton smiled, "So?" he asked. "Tristan won't mind..." He looked at her.

Tristan looked over his shoulder at her, "What's your favorite story?" he asked, smiling. He was curious. These gods were interesting.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:32 pm
The Queen shook her head, still blushing hard. "No no, we can't...if anyone saw me it would be a disgrace...I didn't even know what I was doing...I just...oh my god..." she was so ashamed at yet it felt so good. "How can you do this behind your King's back? how could I do this behind his...." she questioned herself, shaking her head over and over.

Jillian walked over to a couple of shelves, went up the ladder and picked up a small blue book then brought it down to the King. "It's a story about a village girl and a knight falling in love. It's the Queen's favorite story too...she's the one who read this to me before I couldn't read by myself. She would rather the idea of falling in love than arranged marriage but there's nothing she can do."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:37 pm
"The king loves your maid," he blurted out. "I doubt he'll make any move even close to what I just did, but he's tripping over his own feet for her."

The king took the book, smiling. He opened it to the first page, "Its a lovely copy, beautifully maintained." he commented.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:59 pm
Ophelia was in shock. If they were both in love with someone else how was this going to work after they had to have an arranged marriage....things couldn't be like this....it wouldn't be fair even though it was a sham marriage and they would both secretly live with their respected lovers it just wouldn't work.
"...It doesn't matter...." she said softly, "whatever feelings I have for you doesn't matter because I can't get out of this marriage..I'm sorry Elton.."

"All the books in the castle are kept in perfect condition, except for first edition copies which are very rare and are kept in the Queen's personal library." Standing over him Jillian couldn't help but stare at him from behind, looking at his strong shoulders and lean back. She blushed a second before returning to her seat to read a little more.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:14 pm
He began to read quietly, taking the story in. He concentrated on this text more than any of the others.

Elton sighed, "I'm a knight! It would work!" he protested, "I'm sure your father wouldn't mind," he murmured, a bit hurt.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:45 pm
Jillian was rather surprised he was taking the book seriously. She gazed at him with her deep brown eyes before hearing the large bell outside the castle ring. "Ah! we'd better go, or we'll be keeping her highness waiting.." she reminded him of the meeting in the Conferance Room with Ophelia that had to take place.

Ophelia stopped walking and turned around to face him with a solemn look. "Elton...you know the great chain of being as well as I do...you can't jump from being a knight to a noble unless you're chosen...unless father chooses you...we can't be together....I'm sorry." she apologized in a very soft and hurt voice. Her blue ocean eyes glisening with tears. "Please..."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:52 pm
He ran his hand through his hair, "Yeah, I get it," he muttered. "I have to go get something to eat," he wandered off to the direction of his room, hoping to catch someone along the way who could get him some food.

Tristan looked up, getting out of his chair. He looked at Jillian, "Where's the Conference Room?" he asked.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:31 pm
"A-Ah.." Ophelia wanted to stop him but she knew it wouldn't do him any good. She was already daughter to her father and even though he loved her he needed a son of royal blood to take the throne, not a Knight with nothing but a title that wasn't enough. Ophelia walked to the Conferance room sighing more and more while her footsteps echoed through the large hallways-thinking about how upset Elton must have been and how empty she was feeling.

Jillian left the books on the table and took his hand, "It's just down this way, it'll be faster if we go around the side doors." she smiled while walking through some smaller private sections of the library, through some secret doors that looked like storage rooms before making it to the Conferance Room Doors which were a dark burgandy colour.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:39 pm
"This is great," Tristan smiled at Jillian. "Thanks!" he stepped into the Conference Room and looking around. He wondered if Elton would be there, but he didn't seem to be.

Elton went to his room, angry with himself. He sat on the bed, looking around the room for something to keep his mind occupied.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Jillian motioned to sit at the round table beside Ophelia's seat, waiting for her and wondering where she was. "I'm sure she's just late. She tends to do that...run away from meetings and such..." she laughed nervously while standing beside the King as he sat. The more time she spent with the king the faster her heart beat and the hotter she felt.

Then Brendan walked in and sigh, "You know everyone's looking for you, you should be at the meeting with Tristan and the Queen, this is important for you too." he explained, closing the door behind him.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff