Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
Mentors and Apprentices Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:25 pm
Congratz Mosspelt!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:50 pm
Thanks!!!!  

Hunter of Atermis

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:37 pm
It was the half moon time again. After a long trek, Wishsong climbed into the abandoned owl hole at the top of the Moon Tree. Her apprentice Leafpaw was there, as well as Milkyway and Angelpaw from WoodClan, Swiftsoul and Sprintsong from FireClan, Hazelwing from PebbleClan and Amberfang from SnowClan.

"Before we share tongues with StarClan," mewed Wishsong. "I believe it's time to give Leafpaw her true medicine cat name."

Leafpaw's eyes shone with happiness as her mentor continued. "I, Wishsong, medicine cat of MoonClan, ask my warrior anscestors to look down on this apprentice. She has worked hard to learn the ways of a medicine cat, and I ask you to commend her as a true medicine cat in her turn. Leafpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from clan rivalries and serve Starclan?"

Leafpaw stood up straight and yelped excitedly. "I do."

Wishsong looked at the apprentice. "Then by the power of StarClan i hereby give you your true name as a medicine cat. Leafpaw from this moment on you shall be known as Leafpetal. StarClan honors your enthusiasm and your faith and welcomes you as a medicine cat of MoonClan."

"Leafpetal! Leafpetal!" Chanted the six other medicine cats, led by Angelpaw, who would be the next to receive her true name.

Wishsong put her muzzle on Leafpetal's head and licked her mentor's shoulder in return.

~~

Congrats Leafpetal!
MoonClan welcomes you as the Medicine Cat apprentice!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:55 pm
Thank you sooooooooooo much Wishsong. And i promise with the help of Starclan, that i, Leafpetal, shall serve the best i can until it is my time to join the ranks of Starclan.

((p.s.- now i have to ask Patchstar to make me a new kitty art picture because mine says i'm LeafPAW medicine cat APPRENTICE of Moonclan))  

Feathertail14

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:01 am
Yay!!! *claps paws in the air* Happyness!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:35 pm
done and done! check the kitty ART thread!

and congrats!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:31 pm
Warriors all around! yay!

Patchstar: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Moss Rock for a Clan meeting! Today, MoonClan gains a new warrior!

MoonClan: huzZAH!

Patchstar: Joltpaw, you have been training for many moons now, and it is time for you to become a warrior. Robinsong, you have been training Joltpaw. Is she ready to become a warrior?

Robinsong: She is.

Patchstar: Then I hereby call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I ask you to make her a warrior on her stead. Joltpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?

Joltpaw: I do.

Patchstar: Then by the power of StarClan i hereby give you your warrior name. Joltpaw, from this day on you shall be known as Joltflash. StarClan honors your skill of running and enthusiasm and welcomes you as a full member of MoonClan.

MoonClan: Joltflash! Joltflash!

Congratulations, Joltflash! I'm so excited that you are finally a warrior!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:07 pm
Joltflash bowed her head. "Thank you, Patchstar."  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:09 pm
Patchstar licked the new warrior's forehead. "You're welcome, Joltflash."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:06 pm
"Congratulations Joltflash." Robinsong mewed. She'd had two apprentices, both had worked out tremendously. She was proud.  

MADLYALICE

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:48 pm
"Thanks Robinsong," Joltflash meowed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:51 pm
YAYA!!! mrgreen  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Once Upon a Panda

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:48 pm
I've posted more then six times... (I'm Grapekit)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:45 pm
Howdy Grapekit! Cute name!! Glad to meet you, I'm Patchstar, the leader of MoonClan and creator of this guild! (What clan are you in??? Cuz MoonClan's full right now...... confused )

Patchstar(?): Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Moss Rock for a Clan Meeting! Today MoonClan(?) gains a new apprentice!

MoonClan(?): Yay! We love apprentices! ninja

Patchstar(?): neutral um...okay then! Grapekit, you have reached the age of six moons and are ready to become an apprentice! By the power vested in me by StarClan, from this moment on until you receive your warrior name you shall be known as Grapepaw!!!

MoonClan(?): Grapepaw! Grapepaw!!

~~
congrats grapepaw! Now, MoonClan is full right now so we cant have any new members...but i dont know what clan you're in...so...yeah. confused um, let's see...well, whichever clan, (you need to choose Fire, Pebble or WoodClan), the warriors test is on the first page of the Mentors and Apprentices threads. PM your results to me and i'll make you a warrior!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:34 am
Hey, is there any Kits that need a mentor? I'm free.
(Lol, if I CAN train them...)  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces