Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Into the Twilight (Romance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:15 pm

"Me? Off?! Nooooooooo" Meghan scoffed, giggling softly as she laid her head on his chest as they danced. "I'm not allowed to be playful? fun? cutesy?" She asked, mock shocked.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:18 pm

He laughed. "Of course your allowed." He smiled. "Seems its a lot later then i thought. Should be getting you back home."

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:20 pm

Meghan's eyes were a bit droopy. "It's not late." She frowned and looked at her watch. "It's only one one four six." She recited, struggling to read the numbers. She yawned, leaning fully against him. If he moved she would fall to the ground.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:24 pm

HE easily picked her up and put her on his back. "Come on. Your really tipsy." He ran at his vampire speed and got her back into her room. He laid her on the bed. "You should get some rest. You want me to stay over night or should I go home?"

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:28 pm

Meghan snickered loudly. "You can stay." She rolled over and patted the bed beside her. "Here. Sleep here with me." She broke out into more giggles as she closed her eyes. Soon she was fast asleep, gently breathing as she slept.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:33 pm

He smiled and laid on her couch. For the night he sat there. He laughed a little bit as she slept. "Tonight was fun." He whispered.

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:37 pm

Meghan woke the next morning and groaned. "Oooh Headache!" She complained as she rolled over to look at Jake. "You're still here?" She asked sleepily. "Not that I'm complaining." She said with a smile. "I'm going to go shower." She said with a nod and pulled herself out of bed and staggered into the shower. She sighed happily as the water ran over her washing the headache away a bit. She re emerged wrapped in a towel and walked over to her dresser.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:40 pm

HE had laid there and pretended to be asleep while she was doing what she was doing. He moved his arm up above his head as he turned a bit trying to make it seem like he was sleeping still

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:47 pm

Meghan disappeared into the bathroom again and changed. She came out wearing a simple pain of jeans and a tight fitting tank top. "I need a tylenol." She muttered softly to herself as she went over to the kitchen cupboard and pulled two pills from the bottle. She quickly downed them and laid on her bed peering at him. He was very cute, she decided.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:49 pm

He opened his eyes slightly. Making it seem like he just woke up. "Good morning." He said smiling. "Oh. I'm still here ain't I? I should probably get home."

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:14 am

Meghan shook her head and lept ontop of him, wrapping her arms around him. "Nah... I think you should stay here with me." She said with a nod, smiling brightly.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:53 am

HE smiled. "Well, alright. If you really want me to."

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:58 am

Meghan nodded and rested against him for a moment then realised she was ontop of him and got off, blushing a deep scarlet colour. "Only if you want to." She said softly, going off into the kitchen to grab a muffin. She came back and sat at her little cafe style table, munching as she thought about being too forward. He's probably freaked now. Man I totally just ruined everything. She thought angrily.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:02 am

HE smiled. He got off the couch and sat next to her. "Tell me. Do you remember last night in anyway?"

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:03 am

Meghan shook her head. "No not really. I just remember being really cold." She said with a shrug. She looked up at him. "Why?" She asked curiously, brushing a hair off her face.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff