Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Doll face~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:26 am

"What's wrong?" Zack asked her as he noticed her fast reaction to... something on the last page. He worried about her when she reacted this scared. "Did I do smething?" he asked.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:43 am

"n-no..its not you..Just a picture.." she said softly. She continued through the book. She tried to focus but her adrenaline was running on high.

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:33 am

Zack placed his hand on the book, stopping her from flipping the pages. "What picture Maria?" he asked worried.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:46 pm

Maria took a deep breath and lifted her hand off the book when he stopped her. She put her hands in her lap. NO..dont tell him..ughh..maybe I should.. She hesitated. "The one..w-with." she inhaled deeply then exhaled.She spoke softly "The examination room..the one with the white walls..and the blades..and the.." she mumbled off.

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:15 am

"Yes, what did your 'father' do to you there?" he asked, assuming it was the same jerk. He had his arms wrapped around her, and he squeezed her to him lightly, wanting her to feel safe from harm in his arms. He'd never let anything happen to her.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:04 pm

The memories hurt as much as the scars did. She still had the lump cloak around her. "he.." she shook her head and looked down. She felt safe NOW. But then.."He did alot..I dont wanna talk about it.."

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:40 am

"Okay," he ended, finishing that conersation. "So have you ever had ice cream?" he asked, trying to lighten the mood.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:25 am

"Have I had what?" she'd been locked up.For all she knew there was no more water in the world. She leaned her head up to look at him. She felt warm in his arms.

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:34 am

"It's cold and sweet. It's... like a snack. Wanna go try some?" he asked. He was amazed that this girl hadn't tried any of the great foods on this earth.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:24 am

"Um...okay?" she had been stuck in this house since the start. She had no idea what ice cream was. She thought about it. "Is it made of Ice ?" she asked. she felt slightly embarresed and blushed lightly.

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:39 am

"No," he said chuckling slightly. "More of a cream and sugar. Frozen together. He said as he stood up and offered his hand to help her up. He thought her unknowledgeablity was cute.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:57 am

She took his hand and stood up. "Sugar?..I'm not alowed to have that..father said..." she nibbled her lower lip. She still ad the baggy cloak on.She slid it off and put it on the bed.Undernieth she had a simple corset white dress.Very victorian.

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:45 pm

"What'd he say about sugar?" Zack asked, not that he much cared. This 'father' never seemed to have helped her, so, why should Zack care? He figured he should at least listen though. He looked at her more victorian outfit and whistled in a downward way, makeing an exploding at the bottom of the whistle. She was the bomb, or rather, she was quite hot, Why had she worn the robe? Probably something about 'father' again.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:14 pm

"That I was not to have it...he said my reaction to it would be bad behavior..or somthing.." she couldn't actually remember it all.She wasn't aloud alot of things.For example taking hr cloak off.when he looked at her she looked down at her dress "what?"She twirled around looking at it to make sure there were no wholes "is there a hole or somthing..?"

[[ the dress User Image justall white..and yes there are two pieces ]]

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:51 am

((I figured it looked something like that,))
"No, no holes. You just look fabulous. Let me guess your 'father' made you keep on the robe? Well you can keep the robe off woth me in charge. You look quite beautiful," he commented and complimented. Zack really couldn't help his thoughts about killing this 'father', he was so annoying, without even being there. He smiled, "Do you want some ice cream?" he asked, almost taunting her with it. He needed to know how much she cared about a dead guy's words.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff