Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Fire and Ice (Romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:48 am
At her hiccup, his head hung in defeat. The he lifted it back up and pressed his forehead to hers, looking in her eyes. "Hiccups, begone," he said jokingly before a silence fell upon the two of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:02 am
Lumi looked back at him. She waited for the hiccups to come again, but they weren't there.
Instead, the sound of snow crunching came, and a young girl's voice said, "Well, look who's having fun already!"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:40 pm
At the other girl's voice, Matthew jumped and rolled off of Lumi, a deep blush appearing on his face as he stood. "Erm... Uh..." he stuttered, finding no words.

{I was thinking of something like that, except it was going to be his mohter coming in xD}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:44 pm
((Heh heh, its always fun to have someone walk in))
Lumi's twin laughed a bit, smiling at Matthew. "Don't worry, I know she's cute." she held out a hand, "I'm your step-sister, Phoenix."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:10 pm
His blush at the word "cute" grew deeper. "I'm Matthew." He stared at the floor, trying hard to tell his cheeks to un-flame. It wasn't working too well. He decided to change the topic, half turning away. "Erm, this is my room, but one of you two will be staying here, and the other across the hall. I'll be sleeping out on the couch in the living room you walked by."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:15 pm
Phoenix smiled, locking her arm with Lumi's and whispering, "I might actually like it here."
Lumi nodded, smiling and following Matthew. She heard the 'couch' comment, then shook her head. "No! You shouldn't have to sleep there!'  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:27 pm
He gave her a questioning look, then realized they hadn't been on it, barely seen it. He led the way to the T.V. room, where the couch resided, his fading blush now unseen it this lighting. "Here, sit, it's quite comfortable," he said motioning towards the couch. It was a one-cushion, three person plus seater, if the people were somewhat skinny.His mother and Rob were in another room, so he half-flopped, half-sat on the couch, it bouncing under him. "It's a very good seat," he said to the twins, patting the part of the cushion beside him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:18 pm
Lumi blinked, still against having to put Matthew out of his bed just because she was there, but Phoenix flopped down on the couch with no problem at all.
"It is comfy!" Phoenix grinned, leaving the space between her and Matthew open.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:39 pm
He gave Lumi a look, as if to ask what was really wrong, because usually a guest in the house, whether permanent or otherwise, would gladly take a bed rather then a couch or floor. It was common-curtsy of the host. He raised his eyebrows a bit, the shiny eyebrow ring rising with them. "If you want, we can share my bed..." he trailed off, before quickly realizing how bad it sounded, and hurried to continue on, "You have it the one night, and we switch back and forth." It sounded somewhat reasonable.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:41 pm
Lumi sat down between them, fiddling with her lip ring. "Okay," she replied, glancing at Phoenix.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:50 pm
"Good," he said, patting her head lightly before leaning back, into the large cushions behind them. He really had no intention of doing the trade of bed to couch, unless Lumi insisted. He'd do it only because he'd rather her happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:09 am
Lumi adjusted a bit to get more comfortable, glancing between her twin and her step-brother.
Phoenix smiled at Lumi, lightly poking her in the side.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:45 pm
He looked around, then lifted up off the couch, digging under the cushion for a moment. He pulled out his hand, a remote to the TV in it. "Anyone want to watch America's Funniest Home Videos?" he asked as he sat back down, holding the remote in question.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:16 pm
Phoenix grinned at Matthew, "Sounds good!"
Lumi nodded, "Yup!"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:29 am
He smiled back and clicked the button on the remote. The TV blinked to life silently, an the image of a basketball game popped up. Matthew switched the channel, until it was on ABC family, the station in which AFV would soon be on. And it came on it a matter of seconds after he changed to said channel, the theme song playing, the guys running out, the cheers and claps from the crowd. He introduced the first clips, and they played, omg I can't wirte this this is too boring. The irst clip was a dog chasing it's tail around and around, and around, slowly moving towards the tree, until -bonk- the dog hit the tree with it's head, hard. Matt cracked up, after the dog had gotten up and trotted back to the camera. Since he knew that the dog was okay, he figured it was better to laugh than not.

{I had no idea what I was writing there, so don't ask *-*}  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces