Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eyes of the Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:59 pm
"Tell me more about the pollution. I mean, I know what it is but, why does it affect you so badly? How did it do that to your legs?" He said this in a low whisper. The store had plenty of people in it that might suspect something and make a scene, something he wanted to avoid.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:03 pm
Shiva thought for a moment before speaking, she then looked at him and spoke quietly since he was, "Well, I am sure you have seen how pollution affects fish. Well, it does that with all sea creatures, it weakens them, makes us sick and rots our bodies until we die. It gets inside our bodies and in our blood, once it reaches our airways, they close up and we suffocate. I am just lucky. I got out of the ocean before it could spread, it cannot enter my bloodstream while I have legs, but if I enter the water again and the pollution is still on me...I'll die.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:09 pm
William furrowed his brow "...Is there anything we can do about it? I mean, there are environmentalists that try to stop pollution already, but do you know of anything special that would help? It's just wrong that you have been forced out of your home by the stupidities of us up here."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:14 pm
Shiva sighed sadly, "It's not like I have much of a home to go back to," she then shook her head and looked at him, "Well, then how come more is being dumped into the ocean? I saw them everyday, dumping more of that stuff into the waters. And...as for dealing with it, that stuff you used is helping a bit, it doesn't hurt as much anymore," she leaned to the side and patted her legs a bit.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:54 am
((Sorry about my short hiatus. I made a trip to the library and..well..that should explain it.))

"I don't know why they dump that stuff into the ocean. Our society is very selfish and they seem to care only about their own profit. It costs money to create materials that decompose safely, but it is free to dump junk in the ocean. I'm afraid I can't justify it. I'm sorry. Maybe, if we could get in contact with other people like you and tell people who you are and how we are hurting you, they would stop.." William said in a hushed tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:54 am
Shiva thought about it for a moment and then shook her head, "Well...it is a good idea, but I'm not so sure. If I tell other humans what I am, would they be so eager to help me? I mean, I've been told that if a human ever gets a hold of me, I would either be dead or captured to do whatever they want. It's why we have always stayed hidden from the world...we're scared. "  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:12 pm
William focused his gaze on the ground. "I uh...I really don't know either." He looked up at her , wondering to himself how anyone could not just look at her and instantly want to help her, no matter what it took. He chewed softly on the inside of his lip, thinking.

"How about we just take it slow. No need to take the world by storm. We can start by just introducing you to some of my friend and family and, when the time is right, let them know about you. Then we can judge their reactions and see if they would be willing to help."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:25 pm
Shiva nodded and then gave a small smile, "I would like that William," she then inched up and gave him a small peck on the cheek. She then blushed lightly, "So...I should go look for a jacket and shoes then," she turned and made her way back over to look for more items  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:30 pm
William leaned on the wall and crossed his arms, watching her as she looked around the store some more and smiled. He could still feel where she had kissed him on the cheek. He chuckled softly when he saw her trying on shoes.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:33 pm
Shiva had been looking through the store at the shoes, there were so many to try on. She found a pair sitting down and trying them on, she blushed a bit when she heard him chuckling at her. She'd like to see him try on tail warmers  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:37 pm
"Here." William said, crossing to her and kneeling in front of her. "These are shoelaces. You tie them so that the shoe stays on your feet." He was laughing quietly as he tied her shoes for her.

"Try them out then, walk around, see if they are comfortable."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:42 pm
Shiva nodded blushing deeply, she got up and walked around in them some, "They fit and feel nice," she blushed again, "I hope I'm not embarrassing you with this."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:58 pm
"Nahh" William said. "You look to pretty for that to ever happen. You want those ones then?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:00 pm
Shiva blushed taking her eyes off of him, "Um...yes. These ones are fine. And thank you..." she then tucked a piece of hair behind her ear shyly  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:36 am
"Awesome. Let's get out of here." William said. He took the things that were in Shiva's arms and took them to the counter. "And the shoes." He said. "She will wear them out."

He paid for the clothes and then turned to her "If you want to change, you can do that in the dressing room. My clothes are pretty big on you."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff