Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:20 pm
XToastxMasterX
User Image
Uhm, hi. I'm Amy, I'm 15 (Almost 16). I was invited here by Arakratos, who is a good friend of mine. I've written a novella named Orexis, and currently writing the sequel to it; Threnody. (They aren't very good, in my opinion. For one, my grammar sucks. xD)
Let's see, I have a wonderful boyfriend of (insert number of months since November 21st 07) months. I love him dearly. I've also been coming back to roleplay after many, many years. xD

AMY! *glomp*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:50 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Adrasteia (not my real name), you can shorten it to Addie if you like (which is a little easier to pronounce). I'm 19 and a sophomore at a Midwestern university. I'm a psychology major, English minor, so I love writing character driven pieces. I write a lot of different things, genre depends on my mood, but usually I jump back and forth between realistic fiction and fantasy.

Anything else, just ask. smile  

Metal Adrasteia

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

pyrofoxflame

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:05 pm
Hello all-my name is Sylvia, but I respond to Sylvi, Syl or "YOOOU!!"
I'm 18, and I write and draw. Sorry about being a little slow to post on this guild, the night after I sent the request to join, my house burned down(4/27/09) sad Anyway...yeah...I was hoping to get critiques and input on a few stories that I have writtten, but the majority of those were saved to my computer, which is no longer even remotely fuctional. I do have a few on other sites, though, so I will post those. I love fantasy and sci-fi, but my favorite book ever is To Kill A Mocking Bird. I'm also a fan of Tolkien, Robert Jordan, Christopher Paolini(sp?) and a few other authors.
Love anime, FullMetal Alchemist is the greatest as far as I'm concerned...also I horseback ride and play instruments..well I did untill my flute was buried under my ceiling. So that's me. Take or leave, at this point I could honestly care less.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:23 pm
User Image

It's great to meet everyone!

Slyvia, I'm so sorry to hear of your situation, but thankful that you've decided to still join our community. I hope that we can help you get back on your writing feet, I've never lost any of my writing, but I've often thought about that and what I would do. For the most part, I would probably become catatonic for a while. It's great to see that you're not like me!

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Bigbadbrian5

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:53 am
Hello, My pseudonym Brian Oswald. I am 19 years old and from New Hampshire, United States. First thing you should know about me. Above all else I have not had a straight train of thought since the only Jewish woman in history (Monika Lewinski) could not get a stain out of some clothes. I love to learn. I am not very well educated. I dropped out my sophomore year to support myself. I enjoy writing Science Fiction and Fantasy. I am new to Gaia so if you have any suggestions about anything feel free to pm me always. My idea of Science Fiction is using todays technology to have an educated guess on tommrow's. I am mixing my love of concepting ideas for Science Fiction and my love of writing Fantasy stories with strong morals together. My fantasy stories are usually moral and political. I hide my personal views in my stories about things I like to think of it as social commentary. Most of the views are about contemporary world issues happening today. I can not express enough about my thirst for knowledge so if you have anything to teach about writing or anything in general I am willing to pay attention. Thank you for your time all and thank you Stelle for inviting me to this wonderful guild.
P.S My novella's name is Descent Into Darkness. Its about peoples Egos but it has so much more than that to it. That is me in my signature by the way.

gonk blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh heart heart heart heart heart heart heart stare stare stare stare stare  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:03 pm
Hi, I'm Mia and/or Max.
I usually write fan fictions, but I have 3 novels going on right now (one of them the begining of a major sereis). I also do monologues and poems, and one lines and... pretty much anything and everything.
I have a problem with the fact that i actually don't visualize words, and trying to spell them out is a huge problem for me. Usually I spell check everything, or get someone to read over it, but it won't catch everything. Really sorry about any mistakes I make.
Will add whatever comes up later.

Max out.  

Mia_MaxRide

dare2bninjacookie

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:45 pm
I'm dare2bninjacookie, but you can call me 'Dare' or 'Cookie' for short. I look like a newbie, but this is really my mule account. I stopped using my original account due to drama. I'm nineteen-years-old and I just recently moved to Tennessee.

I have history of writing just about anything. I started out writing poems, but my writing style soon progressed into writing one-shots instead. During high school I also went through a brief period where I wrote fan fictions and nothing else. Now, I'm on to writing my first original novel and that's going pretty well for me considering I haven't really hit too many blocks yet.

Feel free to message me if you want to know anything else. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:00 pm
ello there! i'm isabel! i'm a freshman and i'm 14. i live in montana! i love to write (obviously) but i'm also an actress! i'm kinda random! dramallama i'm 5 ft. tall. i have brown hair and brown eyes. i'm a pirate pirate . hehe, not really. blaugh . i also can never think of that many things to say in these things, so i'll end now razz . chow!  

Tink_Bel

Lonely Creature

16,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

sabaku_no_rebecca

5,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:54 pm
Oh gee, what to say? Instead of telling you anything about my actual self, I'll just detail you on my pen-name self: a 31-year-old male from London named Caleb Hidecress. Semi-video-game nerd, likes anime but doesn't know nearly enough about it, pretty aloof, doesn't watch news, holes up in hideaway apartment all day writing. Slightly paranoid and socially awkward but with the occasional charming breakthrough. Loves writing and wishes he were technology-fluent.

Greetings. *bows*  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:01 pm
Please call me Strali. I'm 20 years old and in college. I write for fun, but I hope to be a published author in the next twenty years. I read obsessively, mostly fantasy and sci-fi. My favorite books are Souls in the Great Machine by Sean McMullen, Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card, and Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz. My Favorite movies are Pride and Prejudice, Finding Nemo, Wall-E, Spirited Away and Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. My favorite television show is Cowboy Bebop, which also has my favorite soundtrack. I love food, sugar, dancing, and randomly breaking out in song.  

Strali

Danielle Metallicar Chase

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:27 pm
Hi, my alter ego's name is Danielle Chase, but my real name is Marina. I just graduated from high school and going to college next year. I've been living in US for only seven years and speaking for even less. I've been in love with the English language ever since I've started to properly speak it and ever since consumed books by the dozen. I'm still working on improving my writing, so forgive me for any grammatical mistakes-- it is not my strongest suit. I look forward to participating in this guild and meeting and talking to you all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:41 pm
User Image  

Santinka

Glory to Alexa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:54 pm
Santika, I need one of those. Badly.

Hello, I'm Emote (I do not accept the nickname Emo under any circumstances). The name comes from my username, which apparently looks kind of like an emote. Personally I am rather fond of the monicker. As a writer I mostly do military work, though I usually add my own personal twist to it. I like my wars to be fought for a more interesting reason than So-and-so invaded Such-and-such. I also like to use characters that are something more than cookie-cutter soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines. Exotic technology and alternate history also inhabit many of my precious creations.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:31 pm
Hey there everyone,

I just joined the guild and I look forward to meeting you all. The name I go by is Ashton and I'm currently 1/4 of a century old. I've been writing for half of my life and usually I stick to poetry although I've ventured out a bit and have written a few short stories. I enjoy reading poetry just as much or maybe even more than writing it and some of my favorites came from just your everyday person who posted in a poetry forum over the internet. I'm also a fairly big fan of art, it's just so expressive and like a poem in many ways, it can carry a whole lot of meaning, movement, and emotion. I wish I could draw, or paint but I've never been any good at it.

I guess that's all, I'm going to take a look around ^_^  

Semiremis

Only Sissies Write

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:30 pm
I'm Butler.

I've been writing for a while, but haven't finished anything big yet (a novel) or made a short story I haven't since trashed. Failure's got to be part of the learning process, and I'm going to keep at it. I'll likely be doing a lot of reviewing of other people's work.

I prefer stories, but I'll try poetry on occasion (reading or writing).  
Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff