Welcome to Gaia! ::

Home of Filipino gaians

Back to Guilds

charity home of filipino gaians;NEWBIES are welcome; fun games and laughter 

Tags: pinoy, filipino, philippines, charity, free item 

Reply "Competitions and Contests"(past and upcoming events)
DREAM AVATAR MAKING CONTEST IS BACK!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katantoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:24 am
User Image

Sleepless Nights
Every night as we walk into the recess of deep slumber, a presence is there, waiting... Waiting, to guide every dreamer that dares to step into the world of never ending imagination. The presence waits, watching every person step into the reality they crave deep within their hearts. Seeing the dreamer's dreams come true, watching at some that succumb unto their own nightmares, seeing the brave at heart, the wishful, the shattered, the used, everything...they see it all pass, into their sky blue eyes, where everything passes by, one by one. On the eyes that conveys no emotion, the eyes that had learned to hide...they look and look....sleepless.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:34 am
User Image

ayan haha nakapagpost dn XD

may kwento hehe  

Katantoon

Suziieewuziiee

Tipsy Noob

8,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:47 am
x_xkatantoonx_x
User Image

may kwento hehe

danda stowy . . . .ahehe . .  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:35 pm
User Image

^^ donate pouh kau para sa mga items natuoh  

iiRawr Dragon

msMisti
Crew

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:48 pm
...d ko pa ipopost un sakin...wahihihhi.....peo lapit na..san mg win un..  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:54 pm
nakz... tka kealan aanounce ang winner d2??  

BULLET_4_MY_VALENTINEx

Katantoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:56 am
xXx_m3hLuffHon3y_xXx
x_xkatantoonx_x
User Image

may kwento hehe

danda stowy . . . .ahehe . .

thanks ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:39 pm
User Image

INSANITY

“Mag aral maigi. Kung titigil ka sa pag aaral, mang hihinayang ka pagtanda mo dahil hindi mo naranasan ang kakaibang ligayang dulot ng mga araw na walang pasok o suspendido ang klase o absent ang teacher. (Haaay, sarap!)”

“Tuparin ang mga pangarap. Obligasyon mo yan sa sarili mo. Kung gusto mong kumain ng balde baldeng lupa pra malagay ka sa Guiness Book of World Records at maipagmalaki ang bansa natin, sige lang. wag mong pansinin ang sasabihin ng mga taong susubok humarang sayo. Kung hindi nagsumikap ang mga scientist noon, hindi pa rin tayo dpat nakatira sa jupiter ngayon. Pero hindi pa rin naman tlga tayo nakatira ngayon sa jupiter dhil nga hindi nag susumikap ang mga scientist noon. kita mo ung moral lesson?”

=BOB ONG

Why this? Why pink?

Pink is tranquilizing and makes people calm and soft-hearted. Pink rooms have been used in prisons and mental institutions to calm aggressive people. Trip lang

User Image  

Katantoon

Pinay_Music_Luver_Xhine13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:28 pm
User Image
Total Value 587,317 Gold

My story is that I came up with this dream avi because I love stuffed toys and school I feel its very magical thats why its a magical girls uniform and oh look, I even got a date for the prom!! And all of these might be in my wish list but I didn't really go up to a million gold needed for this dream avi. I write anothe post where my story is gonna be  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:58 pm

This avi, is named F_Cutie13, who has a Celebrity Date and goes to Magical Wiz Tech School. But that school is hidden deep inside the forest and only magical creatures can go in. F_Cutie13, lives in the city, and Magical Wiz Tech School is located 5 cities away. So then F_Cutie13 goes there with a magical carpet, taking her cousin every time she goes. Her cousin's name is MIA Sinaya. Her boyfriend's named REN, but REN is not a warlock or a magical creature, he is just a celebrity in the city that F_Cutie13 lives in. Her boyfriend gave her an MTV Designer Handbag that contained more than one accessory. The laptop she is holding is for magical purposes only. REN does not know anything about the true identity of F_Cutie13, she has been hiding most of her life to her non-magical friends. But eventually her boyfriend found out, so she can no longer keep the secret. Her boyfriend did not breakup with her, he understood F_Cutie13's situation. So now the boyfriend-girlfriend couple are secret free from each other. They are free to be together.  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:00 pm
THE END!!! I HOPE U ALL LIKED IT AND I HOPE WITH JOY THAT IT WINS BUT IF NOT THAT IS KOOL TOO AT LEAST I PARTICIPATED THNX!!!! biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:09 pm
aw  

VENOM097

Suziieewuziiee

Tipsy Noob

8,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:45 pm
gratz sa mga mananalo!!!  
"Competitions and Contests"(past and upcoming events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games