Reply Thread Archive {Hot topics}
But what if you can't believe? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fromthatshow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:33 pm
I have faith in God, that he will bring me home safely.
The Bible makes a lot of statements about hell, but I think it is because not all of the authors of the Bible were clear channels. If you are receiving information from God, it can be distorted, and while there is a lot of good in the Bible, a lot of the information is distorted. I don't believe that Hell is a place where God sends you but is a state of mind and if you make for yourself a hellish life you may have a hellish after life.
But ultimately you cannot be damned there forever. We are all a part of God, and why would God want to damn a part of Himself? He loves every one of us equally, and ultimately, we are never lost or damned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:35 pm
fromthatshow
The Bible makes a lot of statements about hell, but I think it is because not all of the authors of the Bible were clear channels. If you are receiving information from God, it can be distorted, and while there is a lot of good in the Bible, a lot of the information is distorted. I don't believe that Hell is a place where God sends you but is a state of mind and if you make for yourself a hellish life you may have a hellish after life.
But ultimately you cannot be damned there forever. We are all a part of God, and why would God want to damn a part of Himself? He loves every one of us equally, and ultimately, we are never lost or damned.

Umm. You are going to have to clarify.
I hear sons of God, but no one has ever said we are a part of God. x_x  

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

The_Cursed_Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:49 pm
fromthatshow

i wish could agree with that but i cannot Hell is not a state of mind it is a true place God loves us that is true but God doesnt want sin in his kingdom either and we are all to be punished unfortunatly that punshment shall last forever God does not want to damn us but that is how it must be if what you say is true then i could go off and kill millions and not repent and not have any punishment. the punishment you said would be temporary and is nothing compared to his kingdom, Gods kingdom is the ultimate reward but Satans kingdom is the ultimate punishment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:06 pm
I think it's important to clarify that there is no suffering and/or burning for all eternity.

If you are a Christian and you believe sinners will burn in Hell for all eternity, you need to amend it.

Priestley

LightToTheNations

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:11 pm
you can't make yourself believe in God, but ask him to reveal himself to you and if you seek him with a true heart he will.  
Thread Archive {Hot topics}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff