Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
War! Part 2 (O.O ITS FINISHED!!!! O.O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:19 pm
Blackstar saw that Thoraxo and Moon were going hunting, but Blackstar wanted to check up on Erin. When Blackstar walked over to her, she was alseep and Blackstar saw Jake. Hello Jake. Its finally nice to meet you formally. Blackstar paused and bowed. When she got up, Blackstar said, You like Erin, don't you. I saw the way you cared for her when she was hurt. I know it, and i also know that Moon and Thoraxo like each other. But its not my place to say. I am thankful you let me be with this group and helped me earlier. I know that we can get back at Kira later, but we might as well take it easy right now. Blackstar licked Erin gently on the forehead. Get better soon, young one. Blackstar backed up and bowed to Jake and Erin. Goodday, young ones. And Blackstar left, hunting for her own prey.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:58 am
Jake glanced back at Erin, Blackstar was totally right, he liked Erin-a lot. He sighed and walked over to a chair next to Erin's bed and watched her sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moon had already caught a buck, Thoraxo was going after a foul. At least I can beat him at something! She thought and snickered to herself. She watched as he leapt from the bushes and chased the foul down. He caught it quickly and killed it. Moon laughed and walked out. "'Bout time, that was what? Your second try."

"Oh, shut-up!" He said and dragged the foul to Moon's buck.

Moon didn't listen, "I can't believe I caught a buck and you only caught a skinny foul."

He growled, but didn't say anything. Moon let it fall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kira," Blackthorn said, waking up. "I'm sorry. I let that little traitor get away. I should have taken her when I had the chance..." He bowed his head. Kira looked up and shook her head. "It is not your fault, she is strong. But we will get her."

Blackthorn nodded and put his head back down, closing his eyes.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:08 pm
When Blackstar was alone, she decided to check up on Blackthorn. She saw that he was talking to Kira and he said that he let her go. Kira said that they were going to get her back. Blackstar withdrew her mind from Blackthorn's panting. She wanted to go and kill Kira, but it would hurt Blackthorn too. Blackstar paced in a circle, wishing that even if Blackthorn or Kira beat her in a fight, Blackstar hoped that she would at least be kept as a prisoner, not killed so she might be forced to help Kira. At least.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:39 pm
(@leafpetal: Yes, I just finished Brisingr (the last book so far) I was going to do dragon rider, but it was already taken.)

Kelyn walked away from the burning wagons, "That was fun...too easy, but fun." He said to Koji, who was perched on his shoulder. He nodded and looked around. "Hey, there's a cabin just over there, want to peak in?"

Kelyn nodded and Koji showed him the way.  

Shadeslayer101

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:00 pm
((@Shadeslayer: two things. 1: i already finished Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr, just to let you know. Thats how i know where "Shadeslayer" came from. 2: are you somehow going to join in with Erin, Jake, Me (Blackstar), and the others in the war?))

Blackstar was still hurt from the cuts that Blackthorn gave her, so she found a nice cave, about a mile or two away from Erin, and cleaned her wounds. She got tired and and fell asleep in the cave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:05 pm
Kira touched Blackthorn's head and walked out of the room, saying. Get ready. We're going to find her. Blackthorn nodded and flew out the window to wait for Kira.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erin opened her eyes a bit to see Jake asleep, she looked around and searched for Moon's mind. Good morning, Moon said.

Where are you? Erin asked.

Just coming back from hunting with Thoraxo, Moon said. He sucks at hunting...

Erin laughed, but ended up coughing. And you say I can't like Jake. Moon growled, but said nothing. Erin sighed and sank back into sleep.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:15 pm
Blackstar woke up and touched minds with Erin. I'm sorry, i just wanted to see if you are alright after your fight with Kira. I'm very thankful that you let me stay with you and your group. Also tell moon that i'm thankful again for her coming to help me when i was cornered. I hope you feel better Erin. I'm in a cave about two miles away from you. I'm going to sleep for a little while, so don't worry about me. I'll contact you again when I wake up and i'm heading back, or if i get into trouble somehow, which i doubt. Blackstar withdrew her mind from Erin and fell back asleep. in her spot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:24 pm
Erin nodded to herself, hearing Blackstar's message. A warm hand touched hers and she opened her eyes, Jake stood over her. "How you feeling?"

"Better," She whispered and smiled. "How are you?"

He shrugged, "Good." Erin lifted her hand and touched his cheek. He sighed and set her hand down. "Sleep, I'll heal your wounds."

"How?"

"I was once apprenticed by a sorcerer, he taught me lots of magic." He walked over to where Erin's legs were and uncovered them. A sharp pain came, then faded. She sighed and fell back into her light sleep.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:26 pm
Kira and Blackthorn landed in a forest and looked around. Blackthorn sniffed the air while searching for minds. Found her... He motioned to a cave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:31 pm
Blackstar thought she sensed Blackthorn, but just fell back asleep.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:35 pm
Blackthorn walked over to the cave and spotted Blackstar sleeping. He nodded and Kira walked in and put her sword to Blackstar's neck. "Don't move," She said as Blackthorn blocked the entrance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:37 pm
Blackstar woke up as Kira spoke and saw a sword at her neck. BLACKTHORN! KIRA! What do you want with me? I am a valuble pet to both you Kira and to Erin. I won't come back with you willingly either. So what do you want? Blackstar said.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:44 pm
Kira moved her blade closer to Blackstar's neck, "Then I should just kill you here and know!" Blackthorn growled, We should take her prisoner. Erin and her pals will come and save her.

Kira thought and nodded, "Take her." She walked out of the cave as Blackthorn grabbed Blackstar in his mouth. She jumped onto his back and they flew back to the castle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:50 pm
Blackstar knew that Kira and Blackthorn were right, that Erin and the other would come and get her. Blackstar knew it was a trp, but she couldn't escape on her own. Blackstar sent the same message and at the same time to Erin, Moon, Jake, and Thoraxo. EVERYONE! I'm sorry. I can't come back to you. Blackthorn and Kira surprised me with a little visit and i am in Blackthorn's mouth right now, being carried away back to Kira's castle. I'm sorry. I have failed. I will be held prisoner in her castle. I know that i am bait, and that its a trap if you come to get me, but i can't escape on my own. Since i already escaped once, i bet i'll be under the most secure protection. Kira and Blackthorn want me alive as bait, so you can take your time to get prepared. Please forgive me............... Blackstar withdrew her mind because she was out of reach to tell them anymore.  

Feathertail14

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces