Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:04 pm
"The ships are undergoing maintenance at the moment, but we will call for you when we are ready to depart. Feel free to drive around as much as you'd like, but be careful of the craters on the far side of the planet. It's not very big. The dining room is to your left, and all food is free of charge. The tournament is open for viewing also, if you feel like watching. Is there anything else I can help you with, Mr. Touchdown?" The lady looked at him inquisitively.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:09 am
travis shrugged "I am kinda curios if anyone hear knows some one by the name of pigma denmar"  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:14 am
"If you will hold on one moment...." The woman reached down into a pocket of her cloak and pulled out a clipboard, which she looked at. "I'm afraid there is no Pigma Denmar on this list. Why do you ask?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:29 am
Samus was in the middle of a battle. SHe managed to attack, and he got dazed, so she mercilessly used Super Missile on him. The power of the blow KO'd him stright away, and she hardly beleived she had beat him for a second. She stood breathing heavily, in her in her large power suit when a slip of paper floated down in front of her face. Feeling slightly tired, she grabbed it with lightning sharp reflexes, and opened the envelope cautiously. The letter inside had the first invitation, and the second saying about the ship. She imediately sent her reply. That guy was the last for now.. she thought to herself, as she accepted the invite. She grinned, picked up her winnings, and sauntered off to her ship. Inside she stood on a pad and the suit dematerialized. Then she waited for a reply.

[[Sorry for not writing straight away gonk But Im here now *lamenting* Hoep this post is ok?]]

[[Ok, editing!]]
[[Also g2g off now, but will post again tomorrow! Bye guys ^^]]  

Lolvy

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:15 pm
(its about time you got here. and a much better job, homer. still a few erros, like zappy said. most of it was spelling. its okay though. now we just gotta wait on Alchemyst stare )  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:39 pm
Samus Aran:

We are very happy to see that you will indeed be joining us here at the Hall of Battle. Due to unavailability of our ships, however, we will be unable to pick you up. Instead, we have enclosed the coordinates of Midway Planet, where the other participants are currently located. We know that you have a ship, and we request you come at your earliest convenience. We will provide transport to the Hall of Battle from there. If you wish, you may bring one companion along with you.  

Zapatorf
Crew

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:54 pm
((Just to clarify on something I must have missed before. Smash Balls are not actually around, though they may be introduced in the future as a feature of the Hall. So I'm sorry, Lira, (you don't mind if I call you that, do you?) but you're going to have to change that a bit. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:54 pm
Zapatorf
"King Dedede, please go to the room across from the entrance. Well played, both of you!"

As King Dedede waited in the room he had been instructed to go to, he thought back on his kingdom. How was it faring without him? Could his Waddle Dees handle all the work?....
....Dedede snickered to himself. Of course they could, they did all the time when he was there, he just couldn't order him around this time. Still, no surprise Kirby and Metaknight made it. They had always gotten in the way of his peaceful ruling. At least by his bringing Rick they had even numbers.
Dedede was startled from his thoughts by two of the three people he was thinking about entering the room. He gave a somewhat respectful nod to Metaknight, and invited both he and Rick to come sit down on the couch with him.  

Zapatorf
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:07 pm
((I'm sooooooooo sorry,I can't post right now,my computer keeps freezing and it takes five minutes to start working everytime I click something and I have the flu,so I have a huge headache and I can't go on the laptop much.I'm deadly sorry and I'll post tomorrow or saturday,if I can......SORRY! crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:20 pm
Travis in response said "no reason rely OH and one more thing am I going to have a chance to compete?"

(guys my spell check is a little F'ed up I put a few misspelled words in the dictionary how do I get them out? PS.I'm looking for a good pare of boots and some cargo pants that mach with my outfit any suggestions? )  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:02 pm
The woman looked at him and thought for a moment. "Well, I can't just say yes, because that would be unfair to the other competitors. However, if you wish, you can go to our VR room for some practice battles. Also, you can have unofficial matches outside, if you wish."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:16 pm
Travis restated his question "no I meant as in when the competition is over when will I?"  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:59 pm
Half-amused, the lady replied "How can you compete in a competition if it's over? If you mean will the stadium be avaliable for use, then yes. It will be free for any who wish to use it."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:53 pm
Travis slaps himself in the face showing he is tired of her not getting the question "WILL THERE BE ANOTHER ONE TO ENTER!?"  

evil homer 91

Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces