Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
Be Honest...Did you really beat the game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did yu really beat KH[one,two,or both]
  YEA!
  Nope
  Still working on it ;]
  I can't figure out how to turn it on [grrrrrr]
View Results

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:02 am
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn

Holy fudge, I never knew that lol. So thats probably why my HP sux lol. I've always thought that by taking the wand, it would make you a mage and not a warrior. Haha ;D But I totally get it now. Thank ya for the info. (: And the only person I was able to beat was Sophie. I couldnt even beat Riku in a race.

Well no, but she like, plays it TOO much. I hardly got to play it at all. I only got to the first world and I havent started it yet. Sucks man. D<

You wanted to be a mage? IMO, Magic is pretty bad in KH. I mean, most people just end up using Cure, Fire, Blizzard, and Thunder. And even then, you end up having to fight melee style anyway.
WELL, someone did only want to watch the cutscenes, remember?

Well no. But I thought if you pick the wand, you'd be like donald and have magic come out of your keyblade all the time. I'm just dumb thought. >D Lol, the only one I ever use is cure. Yeah but, there are some fights I find fun too. ;D

That'd of been a cool effect, but no razz
Ya know, I think we're getting off topic.

I was actually gonna try that later too. Haha ;D I think so too a little. But were talking about the game and isnt this what this thread is about?

Actually, I believe this thread is just about telling if you have or haven't beaten the Kingdom Hearts games

Anddd. We were thinking of ways to beat the game. Like by saying what to do in the beginning. So it's not off topic. ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:38 am
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn

Well no. But I thought if you pick the wand, you'd be like donald and have magic come out of your keyblade all the time. I'm just dumb thought. >D Lol, the only one I ever use is cure. Yeah but, there are some fights I find fun too. ;D

That'd of been a cool effect, but no razz
Ya know, I think we're getting off topic.

I was actually gonna try that later too. Haha ;D I think so too a little. But were talking about the game and isnt this what this thread is about?

Actually, I believe this thread is just about telling if you have or haven't beaten the Kingdom Hearts games

Anddd. We were thinking of ways to beat the game. Like by saying what to do in the beginning. So it's not off topic. ;D

Bending the rules, tsk tsk  

Xake got it memorized

shiraioki

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:08 am
i've beaten the second kh 3 times
but i used to lose to demyx all the time sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:43 am
Lmao of course I've beaten it xD KH 2 wasn't that hard.There were some parts that I've tried 2-3 times butthe overall game was pretty easy. KH1 was definitely harder. Would have liked the 2nd game to be like that too :/ Too much pressing certain buttons at the right time (yeah I just had a blackout what that's called...)  

Bananii

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:38 am
Bananii
Lmao of course I've beaten it xD KH 2 wasn't that hard.There were some parts that I've tried 2-3 times butthe overall game was pretty easy. KH1 was definitely harder. Would have liked the 2nd game to be like that too :/ Too much pressing certain buttons at the right time (yeah I just had a blackout what that's called...)

Reaction Commands  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:52 pm
Xake got it memorized
Bananii

Reaction Commands

Aahhh exactly :> Thanks! <3  

Bananii

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:04 pm
Bananii
Xake got it memorized
Bananii

Reaction Commands

Aahhh exactly :> Thanks! <3

No sweat  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 am
ive beaten kh1, 2, and 358/2 days. kh2 was INSANELY easy, mainly because of the reaction commands. im working on CoM, i really hate the cards  

AFlyinPenguin

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TimesInfinity

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:14 pm
i beat kh2 like 6 times already and working on a 7th time 8D. i also beat 358/2 days once and working on a second time i gave up on chain of memories those cards are really irritating.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:17 pm
I beat the 2nd one in 3 or 4 days.
Im planning on trying again but doing it faster this time.
I'm aiming for1 or 2 days.
No sleep for me.

NegaScott_7x7

O.G. Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

The_Red_Arrow294

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:37 am
I play it almost everyday iv beeten them all 100% aside for kingdom hearts 2 i still dont have all the synthosis items and i only have s's on all the gummy mitions i gata get S+1's other then that thow iv demolished them all and now im just waiting for the psp birth by sleep one!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:31 am
i bet kh2 in begginner and standard i'm working on difficult no secret endings (yet) umm i got most worlds in kh except hollow bastion neverland monstro and oylumpus (i hate olyumpus) kh chain of memories not yet. kh days 303 (somethin like that)
kh bbs i don't have it yet.....  

Tinyxboo

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ruff RabbitYour Reply

Dangerous Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bonfire Starter 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:25 am
yes i have multy times for chain of memories kh 1 and 2 working on khbbs at the moment hopeing to get kh for the ds soon but i usally always finish a game when i buy it. i usally stay up till i beat it its the only time i`m thankful for insomna  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:43 pm
i beat the first one about 10 times cuz i love watching that ending, it always makes me cry
then the 2nd i've beaten a couple of times  

lita22

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100

SweetSummerNite

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:27 am
I did I beat it many times, recently I've started over on expert mode xd  
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items