Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Scars~[looking] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:43 am
He then pushed her onto the floor, tore off her shirt, dropped his pants and boxers, and proceeded to squeeze out a cleaveland steamer on her chest.

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:45 am
[what the hell? >< I was gone for a lil and couldnt open the page O.o..lets say that the last two posts didn't happen...><]]

"Why do you even want to be here ?" she asked taking the bottle. She sighed and sat on the couch.She looked at the label.She wasn't gonna drink...maybe.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:11 pm
((Hahahaha, alright fair enough))
He shrugged. He considered telling her the truth, but that'd be coming on too quickly. "Figured you'd need someone to get piss drunk with. Wine is kinda' queer, but.. count me in.", he said, plopping down beside her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:46 am
AManda rolled her eyes "I wasn't going to drink it. If I was going to drink, I would of got scotch or somthing.." she rolled the bottle in her hand.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:10 am
He eyed her with a confused expression. "Well then what the hell you bring it out fo'?! I know I'm gonna' drink some that's for DAMN sho'! No way I'm gonna' sit here and watch you massage it all night. Hand 'er over'!", he exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:31 pm
Amanda couldn't help it. She luaghed."Your vocabulary is so absurd its funny" she leaned back as she luaghed. She grabbed a wine glass and handed him the bottle. "I don't drink..never have never will.." she rolled her eyes  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:48 pm
He eyed her down, giving her two big evil eyes. "My vocaboo-lary is fine... the hell wrong wit you..", he said grabbing the bottle and examining it, though, he was quite hard to take seriously. He mocked her. "I DON'T DRRIIINK. NEVER HAAVE. NEVER WILLL. Pshht... you dunno' what you're missing. Why not? It's fun.", he said, holding the bottle loosley.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:25 pm
She rolled her eyes. "Why is it fun?..So I can make a fool of myself and have a headache in the morning? Its bad enough my ex took advantage of my b-" she cut short. "Forget that. Why would I want to drink anyway?"  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:53 pm
He looked at her and held up a hand casually. "Wait what you had an ex? What about him? Whad he do? Or whad SHE do. I mean it's prolly a guy, but.. if you roll the other way that's cool but.. WHAD he or she do? Took advantage of your what??-", he sputtered quickly. He stopped himself there, hoping she didint find out that he cared about her that much.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:58 pm
Amanda said too much. Great "Nothing don't worry" but he asked so much that she just spilled over. "My ex was a guy."She rolled her eyes. "He knocked my best friend up...cheated on me then died" she mumbled the last two parts and got up and went in the kitchen.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:05 pm
He looked at her like she was crazy. He thought she was acting very suspiciously. He wasn't quite sure he had heard correctly. "Hey, Amanda! It's ME, baby, MEEEE. MEEEEEEE!!!! Dan HAYS! You can tell me anything! What happened!? C'mon you know I"m just gonna' interrogate ya' until you gimmie' an answer.", he yelled, still on the couch. "Don't MAKE me waterboard you. I will. I'm not playin' I wanna' know what's up!", he exclaimed, trying to be intimidating, but his voice was too high pitched and funny sounding to take seriously.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:06 pm
(Gotta log whee )  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:51 pm
Amanda cringed at his yelling but luaghed. "You sound so ridiculace" she giggled..Not believing him. She rolled her eyes.She crossed her arms and grabbed the tv remote,ignoring his question.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:37 pm
He furrowed a brow. Defeated, he gave up and sunk back into the couch. He still had an enormous crush on her, but felt hopeless that she'd ever like him. "Aight..well...I'm not tryin' ta' be Dr. Phil or anything but.. sometimes it feels better to let it all out, ya' know? I'm here for ya'...", he muttered, slipping an arm across the top of the couch slyly, almost touching her.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:32 pm
She sighed and flipped through the channels.She found the Sopranos and left it. She never really watched tv.She leaned over the arm of the couch and grabbed her book. She flipped to her last page and continued reading. She wanted anything but to talk about her past.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff