Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:50 am
Maddy sighed as she glaned over him. "Okay.." She sighed as she looked up smilinh. 'of course I don't mind, it sounds like fun, I've never been on a uhm what'cha ma' call it. Sub way. Sounds like food.." She said giggling lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:40 pm
Just as they boarded the subway, a hoard of Necros appeared out of nowhere. Maddy, I think its time to test out your powers." said Neo  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:07 am
Maddy smiled softly, she climbed slowly out, no one was around thank god. She smiled softly at them. looking slightly cute as the aproched, but she had a lighter behind ehr back and was flicking it on. As they got closer she brought it out, the fire made a hudge smoke cloud as it wrapped around the group she smiled softly as she herd wailing and crying. Grinning as she stopped, there wasn't much left, aside from a few side by side piles of dust. She looked at Neo and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:38 pm
"Impressive" said Neo. "Though a little dark for your taste." said Neo as he smirked. "Then as they saw the subway pass by, then came as little dragon which cautiously approached Neo and Maddy.  

BlueSparker

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:11 am
My turn to bump/  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:54 pm
*BUMP* (YO MATHEW WHERE ARE YOU?!)  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:49 am
[[Urgh, sorry, with work and school, I only occosionaly get to the first page. My apoligies.]]

Maddy nodded, in a way that she was thanking him for the compliment. "Dark for my taste?" She raised an eye brow, a soft smirk of her own. "Your insane Neo, this isn't dakr for my taste." She glanced at the dragon "Mmm, it's scared." She sat on the floor smiling her hands on her face, waiting for the rather slow and cautious dragon to come forward.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:40 pm
"Hello Shiri, remember me?" asked Neo as he approached the Dragoj "SHIRI!" yelled the Dragon as it leaped on Neo licking him all over his face. "I missed you to Shiri: said Neo ah he held the ragon in his arms. "maddy, this is my friend SHiri, me and Lily found her when she was an Egg and she's been our friend for a while. Say hello to Maddy SHiri". gestured Neo  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:00 pm
Maddy took a slight shuffle back. She rememberd her cousins pet dragon, it'd tried to eat her. She blushed as she smile dnodding slightly. "H-hell-o." She sutterd out as she kept her distance. She was getting nervous, she wanted to snap out of the daze and reasure herself not all dragons would eat her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:48 pm
"A-choo" sneezed Shiri as she let out a little flamethrower towards Maddy. "What wrong Maddy?" asked Neo, not afraid of Dragons are you?" teased Neo  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:06 am
Maddy shot Neo a glare, she walked casually over, her hands trembling as she stood by his side. "N-No.." She cursed herself for stuttering. "I mean, N- okay maybe a bit, I've had sevral try to eat me so I don't exactly like going near them. No effence of course, becuse you seem friendly.." She said glancing at the dragon that Neo was holding.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:04 pm
Shiri just happend to yawn in a rather cute way. "Comon, said Neo. Me and Lily raised her to be nice, and taught her not to eat people. Plus, her full Dragon Teeth haven't come in yet. Plus, this is gonna be your responsibility for a while, so you might as well get used to the Idea of having a dragon around". replied Neo.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:23 pm
Maddy rolled her eye's. "Hm, Neo, most people aks before the sya someone is baby sitting you know. I never signed up to dragon sit. But if I must.." She sighed as she pluked the dragon from his arms and held her losely, cradling her with a smile. Checking her teeth. "Well we'll change that. I can make her teeth grow faster..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:27 pm
"Do it and she'll bite your hand off." warned Neo. "And I don't beleive you came back to the bulding just to say no, so suck it up. Now, Shiri is gonna help us." said Neo.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:28 pm
Maddy glared at him and handed him the dragon. "Your seriously no fun...Like honestly if you want people to be your friends you shouldn't be such a life sucking, contridicting, person. All you ever do is tell me what to do Neo...Seriously...If you want friends you should work on that.." She sighed as she sat down and looked up at him, she didn't want to stay with him at the moment, but she dind't want to leave either. If she'd left, he wouldn't be here and he'd spazz out if came after her. And if she stayed the wrose he'd do is ignore her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff