Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The best and worst years of my life(DncStar and Shuro2009) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:15 pm

Cassidy shrugged her shoulders. "Well let's go back and kidnap your brother." She snickered and pulled a U turn and started back to school. She got out and grabbed Koji, tugging him after her. She shoved him in the back seat and got in the front, driving off. "Well this is fun. How about some icecream?" She asked.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:22 pm

"What exactly is going on?" Koji demanded.

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:47 am

Cassidy shrugged as she drove. "We're having a fun afternoon. Duh." She rolled her eyes as if he was asking the dumbest question of life. She smiled and looked in the mirror at him. "Why? Got a problem?" She asked raising an eyebrow
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:34 am

He wanted to say something, but didn't. It would probably do him some good to calm down before he went home anyway.

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:25 pm

Cassidy pulled into the parking lot of the icecream parlor and got out. She grinned and waved for them to follow. She went in and sat down on one of the stools at the counter. "I'd like a cookie dough ice cream bowl please." She said with familiarity. The man nodded and beamed at her, getting the ice cream and adding sprinkles and cherries before handing it to her. "Thanks!" She beamed, and dug her spoon into the ice cream.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:34 pm

The siblings followed and sat next to her. Koji seemed more hesitant than Izumi, who was making an effort in relaxing and having fun with her new friend.

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:45 pm

Cassidy sighed softly and peered at Koji. She filled her spoon with icecream and smiled as she attacked him, feeding him the ice cream. "Have some fun." She said with a nod. She hugged him, before returning her spoon to the bowl and then popping it in her own mouth.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:48 pm

He nearly choked as he forcefully swallowed. Izumi couldn't help but giggle.
"Trying to kill me?" He murmmered with a slight smile to show he was kidding.

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:30 pm

Cassidy laughed and rolled her eyes. "Nope!" She grinned and motioned towards the board filled with different flavours. "Get whatever you like. My grandparents own the place..." She said with a happy shrug of her shoulders. "Go wild." She beamed and nodded her head.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:00 pm

"may I have a cookies and cream waffle cone please?" Izumi asked politely.

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:29 pm

The tender nodded and quickly served her up her ice cream, with the added sprinkles and cherries. Cassidy grinned and looked at Koji expectantly. "Well.... What are you going to have?" She asked.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:13 pm

"I'm not hungry." He shrugged as his sister began to eat.

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:15 pm

Cassidy frowned and rolled her eyes. "You. Are. A. Party. POOPER!" She said with a serious face as she turned back to her icecream, popping another spoonfull into her mouth. She smiled and closed her eyes. "Hmm I love icecream." She said with a nod.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:11 pm

He smiled slightly.
"That's my job. If I get hungry, I'll eat. If i feel like going back to school to get my bike, i will. I won't ruin you two's fun."

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:13 pm

Cassidy stuck her tongue out at him. "You suck." She said flatly, rolling her eyes. "It's called having fun. I mean I could like attack you and declare it fun!" She smirked, an evil look on her face. She jumped off her seat and onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck, giving him a big kiss on his cheek. She snickered and scurried away from him
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff