Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Highschool Heartbraker.[[Clara33/ Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:18 pm

"Then you've got a retarded therapist. It hardly takes a thing to help someone. Kind of like this." And before Vlad could respond vocally to ask what she was talking about, she kissed him. Not one of those 'Lulz, I'm your mom' kind of kisses. It was more the open mouthed, tonguing, pray-no-one-is-going-to-walk-in-on-you kind of kiss.

Bam. Instant therapy.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:46 pm

His face turned red and his eye's went wide, he slowly closed them as he put his hands softly on her waist, he was enjoying this. Although he didn't move his toung around in her mouth. Blushing as he held her.

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:16 pm

That had been the desired reaction. Tohya made a mental note to ask him if he felt better once they were done. But right now, she'd like to suck this moment dry.

OK, that sounded wrong.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:13 am

[[xD Sounds like she's giving him a b*****b in all honesty...]]

Vladimirs eye's went wide as he gentlly wrapped his arms around her waist. Pulling back slowly with a light smile on his face. "Mmm, okay maybe I'm starting to really like therapy...When are my sessions?" He asked jokingly as he ran his fingers through her hair.

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:11 pm

((Yea, that wasn't the original intention, but then I realized what it sounded like, so I made that second comment. XD))

"That all depends on you." Tohya smiled. "So this means I'm good at what I do?" She wrapped her arms around his neck.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:59 pm

Vlad smiled at her and nodded slightly. "Yes, I'll admit you really are a good kisser, but for now, i shall be heading to the place I'm suppoused to call home.." He kissed her head and smiled. "Good bye Tohya." He said as he got up and walked downt he stairs, heading for the door.

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:40 pm

Tohya smiled after him as he left. When he was gone, she flipped on Whispers in the Dark by Skillet and flopped down on her bed. Mentally, as she listened to her CD player bash on with the emo metal, she made any possible connections from Vlad to Ren. She hadn't gone out with anyone since Ren had attempted to...well...yea. So going out with Vlad meant she didn't think all guys were like that...didn't it? And yet...

Tohya's thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of her cellphone vibrating under her pillow. However it had gotten under there, she wasn't exactly sure, but it was still irritating. She picked it up and answered the call. "Yea?" The voice on the other end was a voice she was actually happy to hear: Kimi. She wouldn't try to talk her ear off, though she would carefully probe for information.

"Good morning, Tohya. I wanted to ask you what happened after you left?"

"Er..."

"Is it something you don't want to talk about over the phone? Should I come over?"

"Um...no. I can talk about it over the phone. Uh...well, see...it's...difficult to explain, but I think he's going to be....like a better version of Ren."

"You mean, better in the heart, or better in the-"

"I mean in the way he's not going to try to rape me. That kind of better."

"Do you want to talk about it, or think about it with yourself?"

"Um...I'm not sure. I think I'll call Emma-Jean. She knows how to deal with every problem we can throw at her. The poor girl, it's like we're depending on her."

"Alright, then. Call me back if you want to talk."

"Sure."

"Bye."

"Bye." Tohya closed her cell phone, and for a few seconds, thought about actually throwing her thoughts at Emma-Jean. Then she shook her head. Emma-Jean was busy today. It had been exactly 2 years ago when her friend's father had been hit with the car, and she didn't need anything else more problematic than that for a while.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:18 pm

He smiled as he came back up the stairs. "Personally Tohya, I don't like being a mimic, and I defnitly wont rape you." He blushed as he grabbed his coat pulling it on. He smiled at her, sitting on the edge of her bed. "Can I stay?" He asked smiling softly, he didn't want to leave her now, not after that phone call. "And sorry for easdropping, I-I I was only coming to get my coat."

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:45 pm

"I know. I was wondering why you left it here." She reached out and touched the back of Vlad's hand slightly. "You're actually willing to stay longer than you have to?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:06 pm

He grinned as he hugged her. "Of course.." He blushed. "Tohya, I've like dyou since kindergarden, when you say hi to me, it's speical.." he said his face become the color of fire as he smiled. He leaned forward and he rubbed her cheek softly. "Your beautiful.."

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:51 pm

"I didn't even know you knew me for that long..." Tohya rested an arm around neck, and felt herself go red in the face at the second comment. She had heard it before, from almost everyone she knew, and especially from Ren, but she had never expected to hear it from someone who had liked her pretty much his whole life of knowing her. It felt, mostly, like talking to Ren all over again. So she did what she would have done if it was Ren.

She kissed him.

It shouldn't have been a big deal, really. She had kissed Vlad before, and recently. But this time, it felt like sealing a deal, making a statement. Sort of like saying We're official. As in, an official couple. That kind of official.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:21 am

Vladimir blushed brightly. He didn't understand, he liked Tohya better before now she was beign aggrsive and flirtasious, were all girls like that, he'd be gay soon enough. Smiling as he held her in his arms, he kissed her tenderly. He pulled back and smirked. "Is this your way of telling me that your my girlfriend and were officaly a couple?"

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:03 pm

"Sure. It worked, didn't it?" Tohya smirked. Then she looked at him for a couple seconds with her head cocked to the side, then reached over to rustle about in the bag she had beside her bed. She removed a notebook and a pencil, flipped the book open to a clean page, and said, "Hold still." Slowly, running the graffite across the paper to imitate his face and head.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:16 pm

((Bump?))

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:28 pm

Vladimir glanced at her, a soft blush on his face. He smiled slightly as he looked at her naturally, a loving look on his features. "Tohya, I love you.." He said burring his face in his hands. "Sorry for not staying still.."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff