Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mulizak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:11 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
*You see Tk opening the door*
Hey! My extra extra large supreme pizza's here! SWEET!
Hmm...Just charge it under a guild by the name of LOH. Name? Oh...umm...just contact someone by the name of Ronzalpha.

eek

sweatdrop Hi, Ronze! How are you doing today?
*Gets ready to run away from Ronze with the pizza*

Hey, tk. Did that extra cheese pep. ever ca....
eek ...Hiiii Ronza. Ummm....Good news, that pizza guy is over his 30 minut....*dashes to the back door*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:28 pm
Mulizak
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Hmm...Just charge it under a guild by the name of LOH. Name? Oh...umm...just contact someone by the name of Ronzalpha.

eek

eek ...Hiiii Ronza. Ummm....Good news, that pizza guy is over his 30 minut....*dashes to the back door*

Good thing we didn't put it under Dammie's tab or else he would have sent ninja's to kill us both lol! Even better or else Dronze would have sent an undead army to over run this guild to snuff out the people who charged a pizza to his account lol!
Hey, Mulizak! Great timing. Come and get a slice. We have to destroy the evidence before anyone else gets here and sees this lol!  

tkdauronXIII

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:06 am
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

eek

Good thing we didn't put it under Dammie's tab or else he would have sent ninja's to kill us both lol! Even better or else Dronze would have sent an undead army to over run this guild to snuff out the people who charged a pizza to his account lol!
Hey, Mulizak! Great timing. Come and get a slice. We have to destroy the evidence before anyone else gets here and sees this lol!

What you didn't get peperoni??? what is pizza without peperoni??? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:45 am
What is this I here about Dronze raising an Undead Army? Oh no...!!the Moglin Necromancer Dronze is trying to raise an undead army? He's terrifyingly scary as well. Here's a picture of him in his Moglin form. smile

User Image  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Milliani

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:22 am
That looks like an Evil Stitch in my eyes :/
Anyway dunno about the army ^.^

Just came by to greet all and say that I might be coming back now from time to time.

-Nih  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:06 pm
tilbear
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

eek

What you didn't get peperoni??? what is pizza without peperoni??? rolleyes

It's a supreme pizza my dear...It's got everything including pepperoni in addition to extra cheese and sauce. If there's something you don't like then just pick it off. The pepperoni's probably just buried in there somewhere...  

tkdauronXIII

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:08 pm
LanceCalvis
What is this I here about Dronze raising an Undead Army? Oh no...!!the Moglin Necromancer Dronze is trying to raise an undead army? He's terrifyingly scary as well. Here's a picture of him in his Moglin form. smile

User Image

That catastrophe has been averted in that I charged the pizza under Ronze's account instead of Dronze's...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:09 pm
Milliani
That looks like an Evil Stitch in my eyes :/
Anyway dunno about the army ^.^

Just came by to greet all and say that I might be coming back now from time to time.

-Nih

Yeah...I agree with the Evil Stitch thing lol!
Yay! Milli's back! Come on in and enjoy the pizza.  

tkdauronXIII

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:42 pm
*laughs*

I'm glad you didn't decide to use my tab, I seem to have expended most of my money on investments actually. So I would prefer if you would to please pay in pints of blood, That would surely cover the charge =D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:55 pm
Dammie-kins
*laughs*

I'm glad you didn't decide to use my tab, I seem to have expended most of my money on investments actually. So I would prefer if you would to please pay in pints of blood, That would surely cover the charge =D

I think I'll stick with putting it under Ronze's tab for now thank you very much lol! xd Although I knew you'd react in a similar way. You'd probably get the blood from the attack ninja's you'd send after me. xp Good thing I know how to defend myself.  

tkdauronXIII

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:57 pm
*tsk tsk tsk tsk*

You really underestimate me *laughs again*

Who says I would send attack ninjas? Where is the fun in spending money on having other people have fun? IT doesn't make alot of sense too me.

*yawnz*
I'm ready for a nap though, you can put the room under ronze tab as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:09 pm
Dammie-kins
*tsk tsk tsk tsk*

Who says I would send attack ninjas? Where is the fun in spending money on having other people have fun? IT doesn't make alot of sense too me.

*yawnz*

True...Although I'm still ready for a surprise attack from you though.
eek Dammie...I'm surprised at you! You forgot LOH owns a mansion next door? No need to charge it under his account lol! Just let the person over there know that you are an aquaintance of Stratus. They'll let you in.  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:20 pm
tkdauronXIII
Dammie-kins
*tsk tsk tsk tsk*

*yawnz*

eek Dammie...I'm surprised at you! You forgot LOH owns a mansion next door? No need to charge it under his account lol! Just let the person over there know that you are an aquaintance of Stratus. They'll let you in.

awww....why am i always the scapegoats of all the mods? rolleyes
well, the pizza's taken care of. as for the room....i'm not paying for the hotel...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:22 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Dammie-kins
*tsk tsk tsk tsk*

*yawnz*

well, the pizza's taken care of. as for the room....i'm not paying for the hotel...

Didn't I mention that's free already, Ronze? lol!  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:28 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Dammie-kins
*tsk tsk tsk tsk*

*yawnz*

Didn't I mention that's free already, Ronze? lol!

....i don't trust the word "free" unless it's a trial, a sample or a rebate. it's usually a buy one, get one free thing.......
oops, didn't say that.....i'm still not paying.... ninja  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces