Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Misaki Haseo's cosplays (needs more organization in here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite of my cosplays? ^w^
  Allen Walker
  Len Kagamine
  Miku Hatsune
  Joshua
  Haseo
  Ciel Phantomhive
  Other
View Results

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:39 pm
http://www.baydownloads.com/search.php?a=4megaupload&q=Final+Fantasy+12+manga+english
I don't know if any of those are right since I can't download things on my computer. >.< I'm sure you can find it on megauploads or livejournal, but I can't seem to find that link anymore. =/ IT'S NOT FAIR THAT I CAN'T HAVE HAPPY TIMES. TTnTT oh, and just so you know, the drawing style is BLEEEEEEEEEH. At first I thought it was gonna be good because the covers were pretty, but when I actually saw a preview for it, the drawings were quite sucky. It made me sad. sad

^w^ but I am vury, vury happy that I am liked by you. I find it hard to become friends with people on the internet where they're in guilds like this and everyone already knows each other... I always feel like such a n00b. >A>

YAAAAAY VIKING MANGA~! It actually looks pretty good I dunno whut I was thinking. :3 I lol'd at the summary: "Set in Northern Europe at the start of the 11th century, the story is about a Viking."

Metal Gear Solid? oh yeah, duh. Silly me is bad with acronyms. XDD
Everyone's always talking about that game, but I dun really get what it's about. D= I've never played it.
Ash Ketchum... lol... I wanna avy cosplay Pikachu, but I'm poor and haven't finished Mello yet. TT^TT

oh, and you wouldn't happen to know the danjo dance would you? :S My friend is making me learn it for a possible skit, I thought it'd be funny to do at AUSA  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:14 pm
Daww, that's okay. And you can do it! I believe in yoooou! <3

Viking manga? I might just have to check this out. 8D

I know this wasn't directed at me, but... holy crap I love Danjo so much.  

fk12

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:32 pm
@fk12: YES VIKING MANGA. Quite possibly the most epic thing to ever be epic. XD

@Misaki: Pfft, hon, I don't know anyone either. XD I stalk the cosplay/tektek subforum and that's pretty much it. > :

Oh, yeah, I know what you mean. I didn't think MGS was gonna be any good at all, but it was surprisingly awesome. CF

XD

Oh, my, danjo. > : That thing is weeeiiiiird. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:27 pm
@fk12: I CAN'T DO IIIIIIT!!! TT^TT It's too hard.

...The viking manga now scares me. x: fat frog kid scares me a lot

oooooh~ We should all do the Danjo as a skit for Otakon 2009! It'd be so funny to see all the .Hack character doing that. XDD That or Lucky Star or Hare Hare Yukai. Anime dances aren't always the best skits, but they're the easiest to coordinate in a short amount of time. And if we had a lot of people, it'd be really funny! X3
HIIRAGI DOING THE DANJO WOULD BE EPIC!!!!

@yokaiy: I like the 2nd version Danjo better, the one with the ninja moves. XDD But still, it's quite weird... >A> Do you know any anime dances at all? I never wanted to bother learning dances like the Hare Hare Yukai or Lucky Star until my Lena forced me to. lol I still suck at dancing though. X3
I must... buy... Metal Gear Solid... ....after I get moneys. which will probably take quite a while

...this is a tad bit random and creepy, but I had a dream last night and you were in it! I dun really know why you were in it, it was totally random... >A> Usually I don't even have dreams or if I do I can't remember them usually. >: So anyways, my dream started out that you came to my house randomly and of course you were cosplaying Zelkova. The weird part was that you didn't look like you do in the cosplay pictures; you looked exactly like my friend who lives in Ohio's friend that I met at AMA. But you were still you for some reason... (my dreams are random. Pls don't take anything personally!). But you didn't like me at first... which made me sad. And then you started dropping plates because you were really clutsy and I had to sweep up like a dozen broken plates because you kept picking them up AND DROPPING THEM but not on purpose. D: At that point you still pretty much hated me and said you were tired, so we just randomly decided to go cosplaying around to random places like Walmart and some random lake that I've never seen in my life. >: And wow, you kept switching cosplays like lighting fast. Seriously, one second you'd be Zelkova and the next you'd be some kid with brown hair that I didn't recognize (lol you'd think it'd be a character I'd recognize since it's MY dream... but no, of course not.) So yeah... next comes the randomest part EVER! (which you will ALWAYS encounter in one my dreams). So... somehow we got back to my house, but it wasn't my house... it was some really old looking kinda haunted house thingy and MY GRANDMOTHER was there. (It was my British grandma, btw). ...Next, zombie skeletons started appearing out of holes in my yard, and they attacked us. So we turned into pirates (with really big pirate hats like the kind you can get at Spencer's with red bows on the side, which were amazingly pwnsome) and we were shooting them and doing pretty well. 8D That's when my grandma stepped in and pwned all their asses in like .000002 seconds. XDD
...>A> So yeah... that's my amazingly epic and embarrassing dream... o///o At least it's not as bad as the dream where I was Roxas and I was hitting on Namine. That one was... awkward. DX
Needless to say, I was upset all day because of that dream because of the part that you hated me I guess it's kinda reflects my insane fear of being disliked... which is really stupid, but I still can't seem to get over it no matter how much I try. DX

Once my friend dreamed that we were DGM characters and we were filling akumas with poop. DD=  

Misaki Haseo

fk12

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:03 pm
NONSENSE. YOU DEFINITELY CAN. If you've made most of the rest of his costume, those pieces should be nothing!

I'm tempted to check it out. Anything Norse? Hawt.

T-that would be amazing, I'm not gonna lie. I've never been in a skit before, though, so I'd be a nervous wreck. 8D

DANJO HIIRAGI, YES. Speaking of, I've seen Caramelldansen Hiiragi. I love it so. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:01 pm
OMG HIIRAGI CARAMELLDANSEN IS SOOOOO KYUUUTE~!!! blaugh and hysterical ...and just a little creepy

Yeah... it'd be so awesome if we could get all the .Hack cosplayers at Otakon together and do something like that, but accomplishing that task may be just a little beyond my organizational abilities (<----sarcasm, I have no organizational abilities) Maybe I can get my Lena/future Kaede to plan something. >0<

AHHHHHHH I HAVE A MASSIVE PROBLEM THAT I HAVE TO RESOLVE BEFORE AUSA which is ten days.

The problem is that

I

AM

FAT

... ;^;
Haseo has a little bit of his tummy showing with his bellybutton... a-and... my stomach is fat... what can I do to get rid of that in like, a week and a half? Anyone got suggestions?  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:51 pm
Twelvie, that was scary. ._.

I'm wondering what it would be like to see Moon Tree doing danjo, with Zelkova as the teacher... XD

UHHHHHHHHHHHHH DO CRUNCHES? DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND EAT SALADS?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:56 pm
lol. Yatta doesn't move his hips right! D<

Awwwww, Moon Tree danjo with Zelky-sensei would be soooo cuuuuute~!!! <33333333 *fangirls*
I will sooooo make you do that at Otakon/AUSA. ...or at least Caramelldansen. I'm totally gonna bring my video camera, so be prepared to dance. >3 (yes I can be an evil slavedriver fangirl sometimes) and if I could draw decently I'd make an animated video of Zelky and Moon Tree dancing since I finally have the software. but I suck at drawing

...I've been trying to exercize more, I've been running on my mom's treadmill for an hour each day and eating less, but that doesn't seem to be helping shink mah tummy which for some reason decided to expand overnight. -3-;; Or maybe I just didn't notice it until now...
>A> crunches will probably help, but I can't live on salad in my house because WE NEVER HAVE LETTUCE IN MAH HOUSE (due to the fact that my sister is allergic to lettuce. Seriously, I know it's weird, but it's true. If she eats lettuce, she'll go into shock and die. If she touches lettuce, she gets a rash. So no lettuce for me). well, I did have carrots for breakfast (which was disgusting) so that's a start. I haven't eaten candy all day either.

I hate to be repetative, but I'm very sorry if I've gotten on anyone's nerves with my spazzy randomness! >0< I don't mean to be offensive!  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:14 pm
Haha. XD You might have to walk me through danjo, but I can at least do Caramelldansen. >_>

XD I need to diet too. BUT THERE'S SO MUCH GOOD JUNK FOOD AT SCHOOL! (XD)

Ffff, you're not annoying anyone by being a spaz -- we're all spaztastic. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:08 pm
I'm still pretty crappy at the Danjo myself... but Imma teach you Lucky Star and Hare Hare Yukai if I can get music somehow. >A> (I don't have an ipod or anything like that... I'm too poor. ;^; )

YOU DO NOT NEED TO DIET, YOU ARE AS TINY AS A MOUSE. >:

awwww ty. ^w^ aishiteru Keyaki-chan~! <333  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:01 am
Lawls.

Cosplaying Zelky? ._. Not gonna finish Mello?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:48 pm
Well... I really wanted to finish Mello but I had a lot of trouble even doing a good tektek of Mello... after a while I finally got it, but apparently the layering isn't possible on Gaia. >: I had the right stuff in my inventory to do Zelky, so I figured what the heck, I might as well avi cosplay him. I'll probably change it in a day or so. ^w^

ummmz I have a question for you: How did you make the collar on your Azure Kite costume? ._____. I'm having trouble with that, and the collar on my Haseo costume... >A>  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:06 pm
Flimsy cardboard and fabric around it. XD It was the biggest b***h ever, I don't recommend it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:38 pm
lol okay, I'll TRY to think of some other way to make it, but then again, comfort isn't the most important thing I'm considering, seeing as how I'm making it for my SISTER and she ISN'T HELPING AT ALL. D<
It's made out of fleece too, so she'll probably be sweating to death all day as well. Serves her right. >DD

oh yeah, and I have good news! Me and Azure can definately come to AUSA~!!! <333 I'm so excited, but worried at the same time... >A> It's in a couple days and I'm STILL not ready! DX
we need ipod speakers so we'll have music; do you know anywhere that sells ipod speakers? <---ish dumb  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:19 pm
I have iPod speakers, want me to bring them?  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff