Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tokyo Mew Mew Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:41 pm
((Sorry, but there's no more slots for Mew Mews. sweatdrop Could you delete that last post?))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:10 pm
(hehe time for a randome post)
Molly looked at the girl "um. . .whats wrong you seem distracted."
(BEARCLAW!!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:48 pm
Ok, I'm gonna see if I can get in! *Sneak sneak*

Cat name- Mistpaw
Roleplay name- Akahana (Means Red Rose in Japanese)
Animal- Phoenix (The bird, not the city)
Gender- Female
Age- 14
Bio- Akahana is a cute, shy girl. She has always been alone and an orphan. She has no friends, and spends her free time reading and drawing. She is an excellent cook and a very smart girl. She also plays piano and violin very well. She has just moved to Tokyo, hoping to find something or someone to live for, because she is depressed and sees no current reason for her to live.
Appearance- User Image
Fighting Appearance- User Image when she is calm, but her eye color stays brown.
User Image when her emotions go wild (Don't worry, it won't happen that much). For both, pretend she has beautiful red wings (When calm, wings have orange outline. When uncalm, wings have black outline).  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:42 am
((To all you peoples who don't know, we will be restarting this roleplay. I know the slots are filled, so I'm making them open again. I'll be deleting everyone, and then the first to join again will be the first to serve!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:51 pm
well wh not just make it so evrey one can have a role?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:07 pm
Cat Name- Dewpool
Roleplay Name- Iana
Animal- snow Dove
Gender- Female
Age- 16
Bio-she is shy stubborn and likes to act like more then she is, but she is almost always sad. her cheeks are stained with tears

appearince-User Image

fighting appearince-User Image
(she has dove wings and she can make it snow whenever she wants)  

Currently Dead Account

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:39 am
Cat Name- Moonflower
Roleplay Name- Silver
Animal- The Silver Fox
Gender- Female
Age- 13
Bio- Silver was always sort of odd. She fit in well, but something was just, different about her, something people didn't know, so it wasn't the fact that she had two different colored eyes. After she acwires animal DNA, she's sort of happy that she knows what made her feel so different.
Appearence- User Image
Fighting Appearence- User Image (pretend her ears and tail are silver colored)

I reenter with the same profile!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:23 pm
lol  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:57 pm
((Alrighty...can we start up the roleplay again please?))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:06 am
(i don't know, my girl doesn't really go to school, she skips most of the time but ill just start)

Iana ran out of the School crying "i cant do it anymore!" she shouted "no more school" im going to start skipping more often now she told herself
i can't do it Iana ran and went to her favorite spot, a beautiful meadow a few blocks away.

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:31 pm
Akahana stood in front of her new house, checking that it was the right one.
"Well, this is it," she confirmed as she unlocked the front door. She turned on the light and peeked inside.
"Well, at least it's pretty nice," she noted, walking up to her room to unpack. "I'm really going to miss my old city...I've just got to remember not to forget it." After she was done unpacking, she walked back downstairs and slumped down on her couch, thinking.
Hmm...I guess I'll just look around and get used to Tokyo, so I don't get lost some day here. She got up and walked out of her house, locking the door behind her. She picked up a map of the city that was on the ground.
"That was lucky," she said. She began looking at it.
"Let's see...I'll take a shortcut through the meadow and look around a bit at the shops near my new school." She started walking towards the meadow.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:31 pm
Crying, Iana Started to pick a bouquet of flowers "i'll never pass that math test, i got one right and that was my name." she said Iana climbed up to her nearby tree house and started to organize her room.

(she lives in a tree house, the medow is like her yard)  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:56 am
((Oh, k))

Akahana got to the meadow. She looked at her map again.
"All right, so this should be a quick shortcut to the school and shops..." She began walking again, but then stopped. She heard crying coming from a tree house above her. She decided to see what was wrong, so she walked over to it.
"Hello? Is anyone in here?" she asked as she began climbing up to it.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff