User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:40 am
User Image  

Cr4shley
Crew

Gaian

Liebe Thelema

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:11 pm
Okay okay okay, here are a bunch of pictures from "I Me Mine" that I stole copied without permission liked. The stuff in quotes are the captions from the book.

User Image
"Young George with guitar in Upton Green."

User Image
"Paul and George in Hamburg, 1960." (Look at that hair!!)

User Image
"Cult picture." (Ringo's eyes!!! And Paul!! rofl )

User Image
"Watering Paradise Island, Bahamas, during Help!, 1965."

User Image
"'But you're going to have them all pulled out after the Savoy Truffle'." (I really like this!)

User Image
"The author enjoying a cheese sandwich with some friends in Eastbourne, 1967." (Best caption ever. I adore this picture, a lot. He reminds me of my dad a little in this one. My dad had a 'stache like that. Haha. Except, he didn't play the sitar and he wasn't George Harrison. He did play the guitar, though. And I hear he was pretty good. Oh no, I'm rambling again...)

User Image
This wasn't from I Me Mine, obivously, I just really like it. It's John in India in 1968. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:16 pm
Quote:
User Image

George looks so cute in this one!! I love his hair! whee  

Cr4shley
Crew

Gaian

Mintahy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:25 am
Those "I Me Mine" pictures are fantastic! I love them!
Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:05 pm
Mintahy
Those "I Me Mine" pictures are fantastic! I love them!
Thank you!

Haha, no problem. 3nodding  

Liebe Thelema

Geo Harrison

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:01 pm
beatlegirl91

User Image

My my, that looks familiar. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:19 pm
The I, Me, Mine pics are lovely! That one with the sitar is absolutely goooorgeous. I hate to sound like a silly swooning fan, but...sometimes I can't help it. I'm glad he doesn't remind me of MY dad there, haha. That might almost ruin it for me. In some ways.

Anyway, here are more illegally copied lovely pictures, which I'm posting, and which are from Eight Days A Week, a sort of photographic journal of their final world tour, which I just bought and I dearly love.
(I apologize in advance...the book is really big, a lot of the photos are full-page ones, and some pages wouldn't fit properly on my scanner, so they look a little odd.)

Alrighty. Let's start off with some George, shall we?

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
lolGeorge

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
^This one is actually a huge, beautiful two-page colour photo. Doesn't come off so well here because it wouldn't fit.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
ilu Ringo <3

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
^This is one of my favourite pictures of Ringo

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Photos taken by and property of Robert Whitaker. I have to at least give the guy credit for them).  

practicallyzen

Liebe Thelema

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:56 pm
So Static
I'm glad he doesn't remind me of MY dad there, haha. That might almost ruin it for me. In some ways.

I know, you would think it would be weird, right? But for some reason, it doesn't bother me at all... I just think it's interesting. Haha...

So Static
User Image

Oooooooh, oh my God. *faints*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:21 pm
Liebe Thelema
So Static
I'm glad he doesn't remind me of MY dad there, haha. That might almost ruin it for me. In some ways.

I know, you would think it would be weird, right? But for some reason, it doesn't bother me at all... I just think it's interesting. Haha...

So Static
User Image

Oooooooh, oh my God. *faints*

IKNOWRIGHT.

This is preeeeetty much the page that convinced me to buy the book. I flipped through the first couple, found this one, froze, stopped mid-sentence (I was yammering on to my sister about something), closed the book and went straight to the checkout.

True story.

My sister rolled her eyes, followed me and proceeded to tell me that I know way more about The Beatles than anyone needs to. I informed her that I still don't know enough.  

practicallyzen

Cr4shley
Crew

Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:19 am
User Image

User Image

The two above are screenshots I took while watching the movie "Help!". This was the 1st time I had ever seen it and it's now one of my favorite movies.

User Image
Favorite Picture!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

THAT ONE OF GEORGE WITH THE CAMERA IS PERFECT!
It's a 60's Polaroid Land Camera- they are just the neatest thing, and I've been dying to get a picture of one of my favorite old celebs with one!

Mintahy
Crew

The Beatles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas