Submit

Were you here??
+1
100%
 100%  [ 115 ]
Total Votes : 115

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:45 pm
WOW. Some of you guys are just totally amazing artists. I'm just so blown away.

I wonder if any of you guys would consider doing commissions for me. -_-'' heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:05 pm
Artistical inclination comes in many facets
From the great Picasso to the man with the widgets

It comes in lyrics
It's found in Limericks

Plays on words and words from plays
And sometimes from the bum who sits all day

Never forgot my precious flower
The joy one gets from artistic power

-bows-  

Lacuna Sidera

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

charamath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:57 pm
My kinda thread! I make my living off of my artwork, so I guess I'm an artist, but I'm not happy with my skill level yet and try to avoid that title. I'm not on deviantart (too mayn problems with being copied), but I have my own website: http://www.foxvalleyartist.com It hasn't been updated for quite a while, because I forgot my password... I'm afraid I don't use photobucket to post a pic. The customized horses have kinda taken over my life. They're selling so well I don't have time to work on any other forms (tons of half-done paintings all over). So, I'm trying desperatly to get into a decent art school without a student loan (can't get one until I'm 24, and I'm only 21) so I can give the model horses a break and focus on my favorite stuff- character design and paintings. My art professors told me I shouldn't even bother, but I really want a degree and Digipen accepted me, so... K, story over!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:42 pm
charamath
My kinda thread! I make my living off of my artwork, so I guess I'm an artist, but I'm not happy with my skill level yet and try to avoid that title. I'm not on deviantart (too mayn problems with being copied), but I have my own website: http://www.foxvalleyartist.com It hasn't been updated for quite a while, because I forgot my password... I'm afraid I don't use photobucket to post a pic. The customized horses have kinda taken over my life. They're selling so well I don't have time to work on any other forms (tons of half-done paintings all over). So, I'm trying desperatly to get into a decent art school without a student loan (can't get one until I'm 24, and I'm only 21) so I can give the model horses a break and focus on my favorite stuff- character design and paintings. My art professors told me I shouldn't even bother, but I really want a degree and Digipen accepted me, so... K, story over!

your art seriously gave me chills. Wow. you do pretty damn good lol!  

DizzeeCubed

Rachel De Sade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:58 pm
I am not a traditional Artist but I am a costume/clothing designer and maker. I guess you could call that my art, I dabble in things made by hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:04 pm
charamath

AWE!! I used to collect the horse scultures! But I only had about 5. rolleyes I love your work. You are very deserving of the title of "Artist". I love your horses most. You have some great colors represented. I have a real sorrell mare with flaxen mane and I think she is a beauty! I could just stare at her all day! Keep up the good work!

As for me, well I dabble in art. I've done several murals and some oil paintings. But I don't have much time for it these days.

I've enjoyed this thread very much! Great talent!  

Ultra Fabu

charamath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:32 pm
Thank you for the compliments smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:59 pm
yea i can draw, paint, do some things on photoshop..but i dont really like showing my work..i dont like them that much. I can only draw and paint still life..i have yet to really do anything on my own..v.v  

divinity of pride

Newbie Vampire

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tirsden

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:13 pm
Rachel De Sade
I am not a traditional Artist but I am a costume/clothing designer and maker. I guess you could call that my art, I dabble in things made by hand.

Definitely! I have made several plushies and other handcrafts over the years, and all such things are most certainly art. heart

akiko0083
yea i can draw, paint, do some things on photoshop..but i dont really like showing my work..i dont like them that much. I can only draw and paint still life..i have yet to really do anything on my own..v.v

Awww, you know, everybody started there. I was still extremely unconfident in my own work when I started my deviantArt account, and I am glad I did even though I thought "eeek this stuff isn't good enough" and "the stuff that is good, I don't want to share, because it's sooo personal" (mostly written material in that category). But I did, and the feedback helped me so much... I love it, sharing my things and hearing from others, and shall continue to! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:23 am
now that I'm not feeling so lazy about it...

deviantART
myspace
gaia pro  

freaxy
Crew

M56667

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:43 am
im an artist ive been drawing and selling art here since 03 xD

you can check out my stuff @ http://purpleangelica.deviantart.com

i typically draw girlie shoujo trip out stuff u have been warned....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:27 am
I'm on Furaffinity. the link is in my signature, so feel free to have a gander!  

Dragoness_Muir

The Volturis Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:36 am
I try to draw, let's put it that way. My Deviantart But, I can wirte pretty well and I'm currently working on a novel.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:41 am
I draw/sketch/doodle/paint. Some is online and some is in reality. I also play the bass and the drums.  

kymetyme

Elspeth Telrunya

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:18 pm
wow so many awesome artists I feel intimidated and excited to do more art at the same time lol. I sooo want the lady who does costumes to make me one lol just got to have that money stuff razz

dunno if I posted my deviant art account yet I don't have much pics up so far.

my name on there is TexasKiwi  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces