Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamadev

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:35 pm
I feel like i'm 75 I'm only 13.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:29 pm
I had a dream that I was an Egyptian warrior, sent by the Gods to kill some people, but I left my *wife*(O_=) at home. When I came back, we...uh...had sex. I can STILL FEEL IT. Don't ask how I know. I felt the orgasm. To this day. And I'm, like, 13. WTF. That goes to show you I'm reincarnated.  

Nazo no Kanjojin

Kenketsu_Haruko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:35 pm
Okami_Sensei
I had a dream that I was an Egyptian warrior, sent by the Gods to kill some people, but I left my *wife*(O_=) at home. When I came back, we...uh...had sex. I can STILL FEEL IT. Don't ask how I know. I felt the orgasm. To this day. And I'm, like, 13. WTF. That goes to show you I'm reincarnated.

rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:40 pm
I have the feeling that I'm an old soul, how old, i really don't know. But even though I'm 17 people tell me that I act like i'm in my 80's.  

Krys_Night

Plan-Galere

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:23 am
Okami_Sensei

rofl ROFL. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:25 am
sad_life
I think my soul is older then my body most of the time but the thing is that many things that are normal to most people are completly new to me which probably means that i was last reincarnated a long time ago. The thing is im extremely inteligent and im not trying to be vein im just putting thoughts out there. Back to the subject I easily figure out the strange things to me in no time flat. I know that my spelling doesnt show inteligents but i just got a new keyboard and im not used to it yet.

Better get used to it soon, if you're gunna be talking like that.  

Plan-Galere

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:19 pm
I think my soul is probably a little older than my current body, but still clinging to childlike feelings and behaviors. I know I've posted about this before, but I think the reason has to do with who I think I may have been in a past life, even though the chances are pretty slim, since my soul would've been "hangin' out" in some supernatural hotel for a few years between the end of my past life and the beginning of this one. The person I think I may have been in my past life died young, so I think my soul retains childishness for that reason. (I rarely act my age, btw.) Sooooooo yeah....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:46 pm
miraridemon
Okami_Sensei

rofl ROFL. rofl

What's so funny?  

Nazo no Kanjojin

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:05 pm
Hmm...

o.o

I think my soul is older than my body. I often get that feeling of deja vu, even though I may never have been in that situation before. It just seems so... familiar. So I do think my soul is a reincarnation of someone who was older when they died, though they may only have been in their twenties or thirties when they died. I always get told that I seem older than I really am, so mayhaps that has something to do with it.

-shrug-

I usually don't think about it much... but lately it's been crossing my mind, and it's odd that this thread just happened to be here.

-sigh-

Go figure.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:58 pm
yeah those are some good questions...lol i've always wanted to know that tho..lol but it feels like my soul is older then me but i don't know how old or anything like that but sometimes when i'm watching the history channel i feel like i know what they're talking about and i feel kinda like i've been there and lived it and s**t it's very strange ...i think that's why i like history so much and watch the history channel all the damn time...  

slipknot_him_slut

objektiv

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:08 pm
I've had reoccuring dreams of being a pin-up girl in the 50's.Different dreams same person.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:35 pm
It does feel like i am older than i am,but i dont really know. if anyone can tell me how to find out, you can pm me.

science has supposedly proven that a deja vu is where your eyes see or your ears hear the image or sound before your brain registers that you have seen it or heard it, thus making it feel like you have been in the same "situation" before.

but thats probably just a load of bullshit, right?  

Katanas Blade

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:46 pm
I don't know much about souls.
Just spirates.
But I bet my sould is pretty old or so
Because souls are harder then spirates.
My friend Ari is a witch and she
doesn't know much about learning bout someone's past lives
But her teacher does.
So i'll try and find out more..
if i can  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:06 am
I guess my soul would be old. I've always felt older than my peers at school, but my dad says that it's because I was raised by and old ******** who was raised by and old ******** (his grandfather). But who knows, it may just be one of those mystries of life.  

Omega_Dragoon_Wolff

DR490N

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:54 pm
i know for a fact that my soul is much older than my body. its likely much older than humanity in general. i have a few lives as animals. i've been a dragon for certain, and i believe i have been a wolf a few times as well. most of my lives, however, i've been a celt  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff