Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~The REAL Fruits Basket! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:35 pm
( I feel lonly posting by myself. . .)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:37 pm
((Sorry!))

Silver walked into Mizulu's room. She was in her PJ's, which was a normal blue tee-shirt, and purple plaid pajama pants. She huffed.
You and Amaya are a real pain in the butt, you know that right?
She asked her older sister.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:08 pm
Mizulu looked up, "oh! Hi little sis!" Mizulu jumped out of bed and landed in front of Silver. She ignored the question. "so did you come up here to just see me? Awwww!! Your the best little sis ever!!" Mizulu gave Silver a big hug.
(lol! yay somebody else!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:50 pm
Scout ran down stairs, Hillary had made herself at home and was staying out of Scout's way. Matt looked up from the couch. "What do you want?" Scout snapped and walked towards the back door.

Matt ran up to her, "Come on. You know they did that 'cause they love you."

Scout stopped and whirled around, "You think I don't know that? I live alone because of that! Just go away!" She turned and stomped out of the house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hillary walked over to Matt a sandwich in her hands, "Wow...I've never her seen her that angry. You might want to stay away from her for a few weeks." She took a bite of her sandwich and walked over to the couch.

"What did she mean by 'Just go away?'" He asked, sitting beside her.

Hillary glanced at him, "Don't worry 'bout it. She tells me to go away all the time but in a few weeks she'll apologize and want me to come live with her again." She explained and laughed. "Thats why I came back today." Matt nodded, stood up, and walked out of ther house. Hillary heard his car start and slowly die away.

"Great, I'm going to kill Zulu and Amaya! They always make this house boing!"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:03 pm
Silver growled at Zulu, "you know what? I'm going to bed! Because that's someplace I'm not bugged by you!!" Silver stomped down the hall. "YET!!" Zulu called after her. Silver shouted something back, but Mizulu couldn't understand any of the words. Mizulu walked back over to her bed. "hey! I think I'm going to call Hillary and ask whats happening over there." Mizulu put her notes away, then grabbed her cell phone from underher bed. "ok lets see. . .I think Sarahs speed-dial number is. . .oh yah, it's 8!" Zulu pressed and held 8, then put it to her ear. "hum dedum. . .Hillary pick up the phone. . .hum-de-dum." Mizulu looked at the clock, 10:30 p.m. "hehe, I hope I wake someone up!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:15 pm
Silver stomped int her room, slammed the door, and plopped down on her bed. She groaned.
Stupid.....!
She growled.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:37 am
Mizulu sighed, "oh! No one's picking up!!!" Mizulu looked at the clock again, 10:40 p.m. "well I think I'll go to bed. hmmm, I've got a long day tomorrow." Mizulu turned out her lights, and let her dreams flow over.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:12 pm
(WHY IS EVERYBODY OFF?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL LONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOONLY!!!!!!!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:29 pm
Hillary grabbed the phone a little to late, "Oh, well. Hopefully they'll call tomorrow." She fell back asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scout stayed in the barn, thinking over what happened today. "I shouldn't bo so harsh..." She said aloud. Her horse, Dream, neighed. "You think so too?" Dream nodded. "I'll call them in the morning, then Matt." Scout sighed, kissed her horse on the nose and ran to the house.

(I like that horse...its smart! ^.^)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:54 pm
(lol! Smart horsy!!)
Mizulu snapped out of sleep, her cell phone alarm was going off, it was a nice song she had gotten off of the internet. "ugh. . .it's morning." Mizulu got up and went to the door. She went down the hall to the bathroom she and Silver shared. Mizulu always got up halfan hour earlyer before Silver so silver would have to wait. Mizulu climbed into the shower, and her morning began. After Mizulu scrubbed her face for the fifth time, she heard Silver smashing her fist on the door. "MIZULU OPEN THE DOOR I HAVE TO GO!!!!" Mizulu laughed to herself, then started to brush her teeth for the 3rd time. "ZULU I"M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:08 pm
(harsh!)

Scout woke up to the smell of bacon. She gagged at the smell, she was a vegitarton and hated the smell of cooking meat. Scout climbed out of bed and walked downstairs. "Hillary, how many times do I have to tell you...I HATE MEAT!" She said, walking into the kitchen.

Hillary laughed, "Yeah, but I don't. I already got your ceral out." She pointed to the table, a bowl and a box of ceral sat on it. "Oh, and good mornin'." Hillary began to whisle. Scout grabbed the milk and ate her ceral, trying to ignore Hillary eating bacon beside her.

Once finished with her breakfast Scout walked back upstairs and grabbed her phone. Quickly dialing Mizulu's number she put the phone to her ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:22 pm
Mizulu was happily humming a tune to her self as she was cleaning the mirrior. Silver was basically half sobbing outside of the door, "Mizulu! I'm going to wet my pants! My breath stinks, my hair is filthy, and you do this EVERYMORNING!!!! PLEASE LET ME IN!!!" Mizulu could hear her phone going off in her room, and opened the door to have silver fall backward, apparently she was leaning on the door. "oh silver! Where you out here all this time?" Silver looked like she could kill Mizulu then and there, but instead turned around and slamed the bathroom door. Zulu raced down the hall and into her room. She grabbed the phone off of her bed, and answerd it. "Hello? This is Mizulu! I'm not here right now so please. . ." "MIzulu! It's me Scout!" "oh, Hi sarah!! I never exspected to hear from you in about a month!" Mizulu started to laugh, "oh but you had to admet that joke was classic! I can't belive we got everyone freaked out over a mask!!" Mizulu started to laugh even harder.
(hehe, I don't think Scout would like france then, you know. . .horse meat!!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:26 pm
Scout growled, "First of all, its Scout. Second of all, I won't talk to you for a month if you bring that up again." She stared pacing her room.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:28 pm
Talon sat in his room drawing, he could hear Zulu laughing in her room. "Don't they ever shut-up?" He rolled his eyes and continued drawing.  

Shadeslayer101

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:32 pm
Silver brushheed her hair down.
Baka....!

((Baka=stupid.))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash