Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack// the beginning of the end (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chimeko Ecila

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:48 am
mirumiru smiled at the boy "why wont we take him with us ^^ he doesn't look he could bite ^^" mirumiru smiled at jumiyu  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:28 am
->Everything looks in order. Welcome.

Jumiyu scowled at Mirumiru. "Its about time you got here. Didn't Cairo message you? We've basicly done all the work already."  

KikuMizu

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:31 am
Ichigo continued walking and took a wrong turn and accidentally walked into the club house. She looked up noticing she was inside somewhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:41 am
mirumiru smiled nervously "ahahaha i guest i forgot to check my inbox" mirumiru scratches her head if she did check or accidentaly deleted the message and she changes the subject "oh ya when i walk through the forest of pain i saw a weapon but a guy pk'd me before i can get to it ahaha" "gulp"  

Chimeko Ecila

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:56 am
Ichigo looked around. 'Umm...hi.' She said, wondering how she managed to walk in without knowing it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:04 am
mirumiru saw ichigo " oh sup ichigo were you've been " mirumiru smiled at ichigo  

Chimeko Ecila

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:41 am
Jumiyu glared at the newcomer, for the clubhouse was supposed to keep out intruders that didn't have a pass. Kakila looked at the player with wide, questioning eyes but he was still clinging to Jumiyu so he soon went back to being content.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:06 am
'Ummm...how'd I get in here?' She asked everyone, even herself. Ichigo then looked ad Mirumiru, a player she had met a few months back. 'Hi Mirumiru. I've been exploring all the areas and such things and a bit of trouble...' Ichigo smiled back somewhat nervously.  

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mavverik

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:09 pm
"Well now ain't this crowded and cozy everyone sit please." Cairo said as a long stick appeared in his arms, he then turned to the kid and posted a kickout for 10min "That should keep him from hearing what he shouldn't.He'll be back when we're done exchangingwhat is wrong in this game we love. now Trellen(Inactive) and I were at the church and we captured this" He said putting Morganas coding on display above his hands. "This was the ghost of the church now it's his code."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:57 am
mirumiru thinking wre did this code come from and why is it here "hmmmm hey cairo ill go investigate at the church hey ichigo wanna come?"
mirumiru smiled at eveyone with determid eye's  

Chimeko Ecila

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:15 am
'Church?' Ichigo asked. 'I've never seen any areas with a church in it.' She said. 'Also, what ghost?' she seconded he first question. 'And a different area to normal, I'd love to go!' She said with and excited grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:15 pm
wow...closterphobia sets in...  

Ecstasy and Blood

Chimeko Ecila

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:18 am
mirumiru saw kuri"oh ya by the way kuri this might come in handy i saw this eye staff while i got a chance to take it at the forest of pain" mirumiru was thinking if she didn't got pk at the forest of pain she could hunt somemore items for everyone  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:21 am
"ok then its decided lets go to the church oh ya ichigo you wre asking wat kind of place is the church heres a quick info Hulle Granz Cathedral or Grima Raef Cathedral is a field located at Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground. and on your second question hmmm i think the ghost that cairo speaks is morganas code and thats way wre gonna investigate the church and look for clue's"mirumiru smiled determidely . mirumiru grabs ichigo's hand and run towards the church they enterd the church and saw an altar.  

Chimeko Ecila

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces