Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Music Artists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A musician's guild! 

Tags: musicians, music, instruments, bands 

Reply ♥ Non-Music Talk
~*~Bios Thread~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stringstrider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:10 pm
Hey im Matt from California, Im 14 and play guitar, bass, drums, piano, concert percussion, and I sing. Im in a jazz, funk, rock, prog band called zero period where I play lead guitar and vocals. Im in the school marching band and madrigal(advanced) choir. I like classic rock, 80s metal, funk, jazz, prog. I hate modern rock music promoted by mtv and emo ( just my opinion i dont hate you if u listen to it). PRIMUS SUCKS!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:32 pm
Hey... i'm a stupid 13 year old blonde. (that's who I'm known as...) Anyway... My name is Alina, and I sing and play the keyboard/piano along with the french horn. (yes a band instrument.... as in school band. I'm a band geek!) I have been pressured to join chorus for three years and I regret not singing in chorus, but o well.
Other than Music I like horseback riding. (WESTERN!) archery, writing, and..... hanging with friends.
I live in VA USA....  

Ibelin

KingdomOfHeavenGal13

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:58 pm
hey I'm also a stupid dumb blonde....((hey best friend whose right above me!!)) and i like to be called Missi even though my real names Cacey.i play piano and a little bit of guitar, and i sing ALL THE TIME!! i love music , all kinds and i don't know what i'd do with out it !!! oh and i 'm also 13^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:21 pm
KingdomOfHeavenGal13
hey I'm also a stupid dumb blonde....((hey best friend whose right above me!!)) and i like to be called Missi even though my real names Cacey.i play piano and a little bit of guitar, and i sing ALL THE TIME!! i love music , all kinds and i don't know what i'd do with out it !!! oh and i 'm also 13^^

gasp... it's cacey lee ^^....
don't respond to this post ninja  

Ibelin

Ungezwungenheit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:46 am
Hello all. My name is David, I'm 25, and I'm a proffessional Opera Singer. I've gotta say it's pretty cool to have found an online guild like this one where musicians can come together.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:16 am
Hello, my name is Seth Anderson. I am a 17 year old bisexual lead singer in a band. We are called no standees. Um, I play the guitar and play for dances at my schools sometimes. I'm glad I was accepted here because I haven't met many musicians on gaia yet. domokun  

Ass Pirate Fairy Boy

Teh Rock

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:09 am
I'm Hannah, I'm jewish, I live 5 minutes from Princeton University, I'm 13, and I am talented at violin and guitar, but my talents on violin are only well-known among my friends (the reason I'm not a first violin yet sad ) . I also sing a bit. I love any type of rock, and I want to form a band except I don't know anybody who plays drums. I love reading in my spare time, and surfing and swimming whenever I am able to.

I would also like to say that this guild helped become a little more open on gaia, less "internet shy" as my friend calls it because I used to never know what to say and where, and know I'm not so "quiet" on Gaia. I guess because I could relate to people more easily here than on other parts of the forum.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:11 am
kOCKcHAOS
Hello all. My name is David, I'm 25, and I'm a proffessional Opera Singer. I've gotta say it's pretty cool to have found an online guild like this one where musicians can come together.

You're an opera singer? Cool!! I'm not much for opera, but I still think that's interesting.  

Teh Rock

XxFablexX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:03 pm
Hey there! My name is Emily, and I'm from the good ol' U.S.A. (ha ha) I play guitar, violin and cello, and I sing a bit too. Ok, I sing more often then I talk, but you dont know that.

I'm 12, turning 13 within a few weeks, but I'm pretty mature for my age. A lot of people actually dont believe me online when I say I'm 12, but trust me, I am (and I cant stand it either.)

I'm kind of in a band... when I say kind of, I mean I have a band but we dont do much. I dont know, I guess the other people I hang around with arent as enthusiatstic about music as I am, at least most of them. In my band I play guitar and do vocals along with my friends.

I mainly listen to hard rock and punk/ punk rock, I especially Like Coheed And Cambria, Slipknot, Green Day, and Good Charlotte. I absolutely love writing music, and I even have a few songs that I've played in front of some audiances. Music is a big part of my life and I'm ecstatic that I found a group of people with the same interests as me.

Other than music, I'm pretty interested in politics, learning foriegn languages, the issues of our world, and I love learning about new things. (Ha ha, yes I'm somowhat nerdy, but don't call me a geek =P )

I hope I can make a lot of new friends around here ^^

Oh, by the way if you wanna see some of the stuff I do when I'm bored I've got a myspace. here  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:57 pm
Got_rock heart GOOD CHARLOTTE!!! xd  

Teh Rock

Lost_Phoenix rolled 13 100-sided dice: 27, 34, 19, 100, 55, 25, 1, 71, 30, 59, 43, 60, 91 Total: 615 (13-1300)

Lost_Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:10 pm
my name is Zee and im from the USA, i play bass guitar and im in between bands at this point in time but im actively lookin smile i write my own music and my own lyrics to my songs and i guess thats all for now smile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:38 pm
Hi, everyone. I just signed up ... and I think I've been accepted, except that the PM system is down right now, so I can't see if I got a reply ... but TMA shows up in "My Guilds", now, so I think I'm legit ...

Anyway, first off, I'm old. I've been playing the guitar for longer than most Gaians have been alive - it'll be 30 years next year. I don't play professionally, that is, I don't earn my living at it, although I've been paid to play before. My tastes lean towards pretty hard-core American roots music: blues, old folk, jazz, bluegrass, traditional country, and everything that's evolved from those, like honky-tonk, rockabilly, country (but not the mainstream Nashville pop version - I mean Hank Sr., thank you very much), and of course, good ol' Rock 'n' Roll.

I'm nowhere near as good a player as I'd like to be, but I'm trying to learn, so I've picked up a thing or two over the years. I'd be happy to share whatever I can, if anyone is interested.  

RockitMan99

strange123 rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 3, 3, 2, 5, 6, 4 Total: 30 (8-48)

strange123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:21 am
Well, let's see. I'm Kelsey AKA strange123, but everyone just calls me strange. Some of them used to call me Mini-Me, but i think they were stalkers cuz i have no idea how they knew i was short....*shifty eyes*.
Okay. So, i'm 13 and i live in Texas. Ha, if i get one more country hick crack or Gorge Bush crack (though i do hate him) i'm gonna kill everyone that stares at me LoL sweatdrop .
Ok, i play the guitar and the piano. Actually, i just started giutar *don't laugh PLEASE!!!* so i'm a little.....not so profesional. But that giutar gets picked up everyday for at LEAST an hour, and i've been the fastest person the "guitar guru" of mine has ever seen when it comes to picking up guitar. (I'm currently learning "Here Comes The Sun"). And i current;y agree w/ that one girl on the front page. School boys are VERY evil. There is a band i want to join, but guess what. They are the evil little boys that hate my guts for hating them which everyone does anyways but won't say anything about.

Ok, hobbies......i like ANIME and MANGA a lot, but not obsessed. I like writing, drawing (which i am pretty damn good at if i say so myself) reading (not much of that in my school) going on the computer, the giutar (duh), singing (not bad, a little scratchy, but not bad), and i've taken on acting as a favorite. I love sushi, and DON'T YOU FORGET IT!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:08 am
You hate Bush and yet you live in Texas? How did you come to that conclusion? I'm just curious because my friend's parents are pro Bush and she is anti (don't worry, I hate him too). They are moving to Texas, poor girl. Where by the way?  

Teh Rock

HoshiiChan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:08 pm
Hey everyone! My name is Kate and I'm 14-years-old. I live in Minnesota. I play the violin, so that makes me an orchestra dork and I'm proud of it. I can play a little piano and guitar. I love to listen/play/sometimes write music, draw, read, write stories, and have fun with my friends. I love any kind of music except country, rap, and all that Brittney Spears kind of music. I love anything Asian and that includes anime.  
♥ Non-Music Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff